Trump kicked ass.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He was his usual deplorable self., starting off with how he was going to punish Isis for his pussy-grabbing comments.

Going after Bill Clinton will be of little benefit to his campaign. He was only talking to his bullsh¡t-loving deplorables. he won't gain any votes from this.

Hillary in fact, kicked his ass across the road and into the trees.

Trump kicked so much ass - this time the online polls - all of them have Trump winning by even greater margins. 90% + many places, not just drudge. Its insane, Donald definitely did much better this time than last time and kicked her ass hard.

TRUMP LIED THROUGHOUT.

I ALSO TELL IT HOW IT IS.

Name some lies. Lets hear it. Is the economy doing awesome? Is Obamacare not an expensive mess that you are using as a stepping stone to single payer? Did Bill have consent? Was Obozo's line in the sand effective? Did ISIS not come into existence during Obama's administration. Come on shitstain, give me some "fact checker" bullshit.

He was his usual deplorable self., starting off with how he was going to punish Isis for his pussy-grabbing comments.

Going after Bill Clinton will be of little benefit to his campaign. He was only talking to his bullsh¡t-loving deplorables. he won't gain any votes from this.

lol.... I will admit Trump was sidetracked and underperformed the first debate. This time he kicked her to the curb.

Trump wants to put his political opponent in jail like dictators do and BONER NOT RISING still thinks he won.

Lol

First two polls out said HRC won big.

LOL! See you are getting called on this bullshit now. Here is a collection of polls for today. They speak for themselves. Now as for Hillary, didn't she throw an innocent film maker in jail. SO STFU. CNN is on the take, I don't give a shit how much they say she won.

Take it from a real scientist, these polls are no less valid than the bullshit poll CNN is touting.

Yeah, Trump surprised me this time. He is still in it.

You should cling to your delusions. Trump had a few big fails and his huffing and sniffing is... amusing if you ever saw a meth freak sniffing and pacing and about to go road rage. He ..did.. at times stick to the topic, but usually he'd drift off. Mostly.... the lasting image is scowling stalker......lurking....making faces. He DID try to make it about Bill Clinton and Sex in years past......rather than himself and sex stuff in the past. I'd say he'd be smart to not go there.

Trump....may not have got pounded but after the FIASCO that was the last couple weeks.....it hardly matters. The very idea Trump threatens a political rival with JAIL....in advance of any CHARGE... just skip the process, very banana republic. NOT cool.

Trump.....also took odd stands on Russian hacking and Assad's nasty actions.

What the hell happened to Rudy Giulliani? He's gotten a bit strange.

LOL! See you are getting called on this bullshit now. Here is a collection of polls for today. They speak for themselves. Now as for Hillary, didn't she throw an innocent film maker in jail. SO STFU. CNN is on the take, I don't give a shit how much they say she won.

Take it from a real scientist, these polls are no less valid than the bullshit poll CNN is touting.

Drudge Breitbart and polls you can vote as many times as you want?

Ha ha ha

Hope they keep you warm at night.

You KNEW he was done this weekend..and the dope did nothing to change that.

You should cling to your delusions. Trump had a few big fails and his huffing and sniffing is... amusing if you ever saw a meth freak sniffing and pacing and about to go road rage. He ..did.. at times stick to the topic, but usually he'd drift off. Mostly.... the lasting image is scowling stalker......lurking....making faces. He DID try to make it about Bill Clinton and Sex in years past......rather than himself and sex stuff in the past. I'd say he'd be smart to not go there.

Trump....may not have got pounded but after the FIASCO that was the last couple weeks.....it hardly matters. The very idea Trump threatens a political rival with JAIL....in advance of any CHARGE... just skip the process, very banana republic. NOT cool.

Trump.....also took odd stands on Russian hacking and Assad's nasty actions.

What the hell happened to Rudy Giulliani? He's gotten a bit strange.

HAHAHAHAHA - PRICELESS COMMENTS FROM A LIBTARD.

1) CLINTON IS THE ONE WITH A HISTORY OF USING COCAINE:

2956.jpg

2) CLINTON BELONGS IN JAIL.

3) BULLSHIT ABOUT HACKERS AGAIN - LISTEN RETARDS - IF YOU DON'T WANT RUSSIANS HACKING YOUR SHIT AND GETTING YOU BUSTED MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE INSECURE SERVERS WITH SHIT ABOUT FUCKING OVER BERNIE SANDERS>

4) TRUMP IS RIGHT - YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHO THOSE "REBELS" ARE. WHY ARM THEM? WHY ARE WE ARMING PEOPLE SO THEY CAN KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER WHILE WE DISARM AMERICA AND BRING IN TERRORISTS? LIBERAL FOREIGN POLICY IS RETARDED.... BUT HEY, WE WILL BE SAFER IN 10 YEARS WHEN IRAN HAS A NUCLEAR BOMB!? WTF?

The crash & burn of Donald Trump didn't happen tonight. He didn't lose a single vote, maybe gained some.

Trump gained none but he already was stripped down to his hard core deplorables. He will not lose the bigots, the cult followers.

He's got a base with no other place to go.

Hahahaha.... Keep calling people deplorable. It really makes you likable. LOL. Newsflash, I am proud to be called a deplorable. Trump is even calling his supporters a team of deplorables on twitter as a joke.

Unbelievably, Trump Won

I did not see this coming. Did anybody? Trump won this thing fairly decisively, I thought. I expected him to spontaneously combust. He did not. The first 20 minutes or so were excruciating, with him flailing about his so-called “locker room talk,” and ripping into her about Bill Clinton’s sexual past.

(I tell you, though, for both Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, to have their wives and children in the room when their disgusting behavior towards women is discussed on national TV — it’s unthinkable. Disgraces, both of them.)

Incredibly, though, Trump got much better after that, and hammered Hillary hard on e-mail, on Syria, on just about everything. She’s such a terrible candidate. This should have been the night she put Donald Trump away, and not only did she fail to do that, he actually bested her. Look, I’m not saying he was good; I’m saying that he did much better than she did. And because he was widely expected to blow himself up tonight, this is a win for him.

The TV talking heads seem to think his disagreeing with Mike Pence on Russia and Syria is a big gaffe, or something otherwise terrible. It’s not. Trump simply said he disagreed with his running mate. And I was glad to hear Trump say it.

But the real news is this: how on earth could Hillary Clinton have failed to deliver a knockout blow to Trump tonight? Honestly, I’m shaking my head. I guess she will have to depend on leaked audiotapes from Hollywood to carry her over the finish line. Trump’s performance tonight is going to make it harder for Republicans down the ballot and in the Washington elite to decide if they’re going to stick by him or not.

You know, I really think Donald Trump still has a chance to win this thing. I did not expect to be saying that after this debate. Just one more damn surprise this crazy political year has brought us, like a house cat dropping bloody varmints at the foot of our beds.

DTvD2bbr_bigger.jpegMichael Moore Verified account ‏@MMFlint

The crash & burn of Donald Trump didn't happen tonight. He didn't lose a single vote, maybe gained some.

Hilarious you get punked by Mike. I follow him on twitter and he said he'll always give the pessimistic view so HRC followers don't get complacent.

Ha

HAHAHAHAHA - PRICELESS COMMENTS FROM A LIBTARD.

1) CLINTON IS THE ONE WITH A HISTORY OF USING COCAINE:

2956.jpg

2) CLINTON BELONGS IN JAIL.

3) BULLSHIT ABOUT HACKERS AGAIN - LISTEN RETARDS - IF YOU DON'T WANT RUSSIANS HACKING YOUR SHIT AND GETTING YOU BUSTED MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE INSECURE SERVERS WITH SHIT ABOUT FUCKING OVER BERNIE SANDERS>

4) TRUMP IS RIGHT - YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHO THOSE "REBELS" ARE. WHY ARM THEM? WHY ARE WE ARMING PEOPLE SO THEY CAN KEEP KILLING EACH OTHER WHILE WE DISARM AMERICA AND BRING IN TERRORISTS? LIBERAL FOREIGN POLICY IS RETARDED.... BUT HEY, WE WILL BE SAFER IN 10 YEARS WHEN IRAN HAS A NUCLEAR BOMB!? WTF?

Idiot doesn't want to believe the race ended on Friday because it did.

AND hill was extending her lead BEFORE that..and that's the truth