First 5 minutes of the debate

Talking about how to perform as a character on stage is the only thing being done. Life isn't a show. It is existing self contained to a moment nothing stays the same kinetically and the only thing not in motion is balance points everything moving cannot exceed when existing together now.

this is what makes time an immovable object and everything moving is part of an irresistible force of naturally remaining balanced when here.

Everything I am listening too is just about intellectual interpretation. It is a he said she says semantic theater. But reality has always been this means to an end methodology.

15 minutes in, and it is elementary debate class semantics. Nothing being discussed is about physical absolutes, just social interpretation. Humanity has finally destroyed what it is to be actually human as genetically displaced in this atmosphere.

Hope has destroyed life as it naturally exists in plain sight.

I notice those Amphetamine sniffles have only got worse. Is it the microphone? Will he say.. well..I sniff my own farts which are like a ROSE GARDEN........speaking of Rosie.. what a hog.....

Mr Trump.. that paragon of virtue.. had to drag in Bill Clinton accusers.... who...have not been vetted or under oath. It's ironic right after Trump brags about being a sexual predator. Meanwhile...... Trump is rambling from taking point to soundbite and ducking actual questions.

15 minutes in, and it is elementary debate class semantics. Nothing being discussed is about physical absolutes, just social interpretation. Humanity has finally destroyed what it is to be actually human as genetically displaced in this atmosphere.

Hope has destroyed life as it naturally exists in plain sight.

I'm watching the Packers, Giants game. I have no more interest in this campaign until election day.

I'll catch the highlights that will be played all week.

The only thing being destroyed is honesty and replaced with social justification real doesn't matter and everyone playing character roles saving societal evolution is all that counts.

Natural balancing has one solution for something so corrupted it doesn't remember how to navigate simultaneous existence as humanity has become socially, globally, extinction from the atmosphere the species is naturally displaced within.

Trump is killing Hillary. He's grabbin that pussy!

Of COURSE that's how you see things... We know you.. now..just STFU. Trump is rambling, lying, sniffling. pacing about......not very smooth, he's barely resisting his urges....

Anderson Cooper looked like he was gonna cry at one point. Hahaha! GO TRUMP! GO GIANTS!

I like the Giants.. must you drag them into this? Alas..... they need a bit more hitting. Both teams have 2 great starting pitchers.. the Cubs also have a great closer. We'll see how it goes.

I missed Cooper being emotional....what was that? What's with Trump's sniffing,huffing? was he snorting lines or is it a health issue? He was pacing about like a kid with attention defecit or a convict on death row.........or a speed freak in a room.

this is what makes time an immovable object and everything moving is part of an irresistible force of naturally remaining balanced when here.

Only when the genetic displacements are latitudially aligned along the kinetic genetics of attitudinal ancestors in the Eternal now from cradle to grave and with a dreidle to crave.

Sole result is fortunate that the Sith Lords are indisposed at present.

Sole result is fortunate that the Sith Lords are indisposed at present.

And your facts are based upon science fiction from artistic impressions of what galaxies far far away could be. What academia and artistic impression do to control the flow of information that converts real existing to existing only in reality directed by vernacular interpretations of could, would, should happen if now wasn't physical Eternity separating eternal progression of genetic continuation contained by the content sustaining this universal position all the time each specific displacement is kinetically displaced.

Trump crying that this debate was rigged.3-1

Roflmao

Freaking two year old like you

Two year old insticts will always say no to your intellectual deflection of the self evident your mind uses since age of 4 when the instinctive curiosity was slapped out of your sole position of ancestry and starting the career of who you are now, rather than what you remain all the time. Denier of the self evident making sure everyone is brought down to your miserable intellectual level of loathing the skin you have to exist with is in.

Happiness to you is when everyone around you hates not controlling the outcomes of everyone else alive when here and projects illusions into what tomorrow could become if everyone were anything other than what has happened socially so far.

Ever wonder why the more people learn about reality the less they understand about self contained to the moment here is, why and how does it stays this way with corrupting the self evident results academically and artistically using symbolism over substance economic practices rewarding loyalty to royal we regulating everything done socially from the center of denying the self evident politically, spiritually, and socially with a majority rule orchestrated from plural minority opinions sellimg something to believe in from age of 4 until dead in a pay to play roles of a lifetime ancestrally here in this atmosphere as spaced apart genetically. Oops, that self evident thing that is never included in your social fact finding expeditions of reciting what ancestry has written into reality's rules by church and state of mind context over content reflecting actually being alive now.

How do you fight corrupted policy? Destroy honest people being able to be believed by those saving the right to deny the self evident results? Seems your brand of governance so fiction and fantasy takes precedence over actual displacement of ancestors living currently.

If one doesn't adopt a social interpretation they cannot legally or morally play a role in humanity staging civilization paving reality with false expectations academically and artistically.