DEBATE II : Hillary vs. Trump

We are told Trump intends to bring on the conspiracy theory's from yester-year concerning Bill Clinton. So trying to focus on issues isn't going to happen here from Trump. Hillary will most like focus on issues and Trump will be left clueless.

So here we go:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are told Trump intends to bring on the conspiracy theory's from yester-year concerning Bill Clinton. So trying to focus on issues isn't going to happen here from Trump. Hillary will most like focus on issues and Trump will be left clueless.

So here we go:

Oh my!! I see paper and tablets on the the podiums!!! They have notes, they have tape recorders, they have ear plugs shoved up their ass, some one is sending hand and eye signals.

Oh my!! I see paper and tablets on the the podiums!!! They have notes, they have tape recorders, they have ear plugs shoved up their ass, some one is sending hand and eye signals.

Oh, Trump admits he has been a "Politican." So what he said on the bus, he was a politician. Thar you go Zilla.

Oh, My!!! More snorting & sniffing. Where is the cocaine Donald!!!

Donny was just accused of Criminal Sexual assault on National TV. 10 min into the debate.

He claims everything we have heard about is a lie.

Hillary is chewing his ass for women. YA!!!!

Do we want a country lead by people with hurt feelings wanting an apology, or a mean bastard?

I prefer brains, higher taxes for rich people, and Supreme Court Justices that don't think religious fruitcakes have the right to deny women birth control pills through their employee benefits.

Other than that, I'm flexible.

I prefer brains, higher taxes for rich people, and Supreme Court Justices that don't think religious fruitcakes have the right to deny women birth control pills through their employee benefits.

The cons may change their attitude towards abortion, now that they are forced to carry Trump to term

DONALD IS WEARING OUT STANDING UP!! HE IS PHYSICALLY UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT!!!

Trump is lying about the Canadian healthcare system , it's works well for most as single payer and wait times are reasonable .

To compare Canada with a population the entire size of California, to America, is the biggest fraud ever perpetuated on the American people by the rightwing.

Do we want a country lead by people with hurt feelings wanting an apology, or a mean bastard?

I will go with apology when it is necessary, with negotiation over this mean bastard that is a loose cannon. Going with the mean bastard cost us thousands of American troop lives, thousands dismembered troops, trillions of dollars, destroyed countrys we will have to repair, rising tensions and creation of thousands of terrorists to come here and kill our families.

Fuck the mean bastard!!!!!!!!!

Isis has most of Iraq's oil / very doubtful

Pence and Trump are butting heads ? Oh no !!

Yeah, on what to do in Syria he hasn't talked to Pence in a long time. He contradicted the position Pence gave, I wonder if there is one, or are they just making it up as they go along

Yeah, on what to do in Syria he hasn't talked to Pence in a long time. He contradicted the position Pence gave, I wonder if there is one, or are they just making it up as they go along[/quote

Pence and Trump are on the outs pence has no backbone but can't stomach sexually crude behaviour .

In plain talk, you want Supreme Court Justices that will ensure a women's right to have her abortion paid for by other people

Brains,,, yeah right