Globalism vs. Nationalism

Which side are you on?

Neither, but I am trapped between those two and another 4 corners to 6 degrees of deflecting the self evident down excuses composed in theory and theology suggesting real doesn't count and reality is all that matters socially even if it requires sacrificing every human genetic displacement alive to save the value of metaphors and metaphysical possibilities.

I'm not stuck between player

I truly believe Nationalism, among a few other things,will bring prosperity back

You aren't stuck between players yet you are constantly being played as an educated idiot that has chosen sides of topics and issues that mentally put you into social typecasting ancestry as sellective interpretations of societal evolution done academically teaching every ancestor to perform in separate arenas of ideas, politics, spiritualism, artistic impressionism(creating caricatures of emotions), economic trade of giving away understanding of self containment(ancestral position) for the legal rights to ignore the self evident.

I understand why it won't, do you comprehend how from every local level being part of the same thing without having to join relative interpretations of slanted views about controlling the outcome of life for all the incoming children of the next generation?

Never forget, it all only exists in the moment here physically as intellectually goals set beyond the moment have to include everyone existing when they are met and nothing stays the same while alive now.

You haven't figured out that is why nobody can predict the future, just direct the public to act as a cast of people in constant conflict with policy and each other for living simultaneously here.

You aren't stuck between players yet you are constantly being played as an educated idiot that has chosen sides of topics and issues that mentally put you into social typecasting ancestry as sellective interpretations of societal evolution done academically teaching every ancestor to perform in separate arenas of ideas, politics, spiritualism, artistic impressionism(creating caricatures of emotions), economic trade of giving away understanding of self containment(ancestral position) for the legal rights to ignore the self evident.

I understand why it won't, do you comprehend how from every local level being part of the same thing without having to join relative interpretations of slanted views about controlling the outcome of life for all the incoming children of the next generation?

Never forget, it all only exists in the moment here physically as intellectually goals set beyond the moment have to include everyone existing when they are met and nothing stays the same while alive now.

You haven't figured out that is why nobody can predict the future, just direct the public to act as a cast of people in constant conflict with policy and each other for living simultaneously here.

my ancestors were fiercely nationalistic

Globalism is something that CAN NOT be implemented with a Democratic form of government... there are too many have nots, and too many divergent needs... so, much like Europe, the individual countries will lose more and more power, and it will be ceded to some UN ELECTED elite, as is happening in the Euro-zone, and is one of the reasons WHY BREXIT happened..

More importantly, with Globalism, America will lose power, and our way of life, and lose our Democracy... and we will be run by an un-elected Oligarchy of rich elites, IF WE'RE LUCKY... Which is what is ALREADY happening, because the rich elites are currently RUNNING out GOVERNMENT... and the success of the PEOPLE is NOT their concern... what's important to them is their power, under the guise of a laundry list of "social concerns"...

IF we want our prosperity, and the way of life we have known, GLOBALISM is NOT the answer... it HAS to be NATIONALISM !!

my ancestors were fiercely nationalistic

So were mine, that is why I stopped following their educated linear logic when those governing social outcomes threw my mom and sister under societal evolution's wheels as a message to anyone else willing to blow the whistle on the corruption within DCF.

My mom and sister were warm up compared to the Billings' murders in Florida.