YOU CAN STOP THE HILDEBEAST!

the new york times is my enemy! black lives matter is my enemy! crooked hillary is my enemy! isis is my enemy! crooked hillary is my enemy! the republican establishment is my enemy!

I'M AT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! WE'RE AT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!

she takes money from governments that kill women! she takes money from governments that stone gays! she takes governments from...excuse me...she takes money from governments like bahrain that kill their own citizens!

Go to your gilded room, Crooked Hillary. The adults need to pick a president

Ct4qBf-VUAARmfO.jpg

when secretary clinton stops talking, her mouth looks like a tiny little butthole!

she takes money from governments that kill women! she takes money from governments that stone gays! she takes governments from...excuse me...she takes money from governments like bahrain that kill their own citizens!

Go to your gilded room, Crooked Hillary. The adults need to pick a president

Ct4qBf-VUAARmfO.jpg

when secretary clinton stops talking, her mouth looks like a tiny little butthole!

ALL DEBUNKED!!

NEXT!!

Ctr90PeVUAUUXX1.jpg

Ctq1XDLWcAAMZzj.jpg

WHY DOES SHE EVEN SPEAK ANYMORE WITH THE AMOUNT OF LIES SHE CONTINUES TO SPEAK?

CROOKED HILLARY IS AN INSIDER FIGHTING FOR HER DONORS AND HER INSIDERS! ORANGE BEAR TRUMP IS FIGHTING FOR YOU....AND HE'S FIGHTING WITH US, TOGETHER!

ALL DEBUNKED

NEXT!!!!!!

SHE'S TRAVELLED ALL OVER THE WORLD...SO? IT GOT US NOTHING! IT GOT US NOTHING! IT GOT US NOTHING!

IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH! IT GOT US DEBT AND IT GOT US DEATH!