Deplorable Chooser keeps dragging his feet

Zaro

The deplorable Chooser has in his possession the means to deliver the presidency to Donald Trump. He compiled irrefutable evidence in the Vince Foster case, the Juanita Broadrick case, every gate case the Clinton's ever been involved in and he WON'T turn it over to Trump, or the FBI

I come to the conclusion that Chooser is a traitor to his cause.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The deplorable Chooser has in his possession the means to deliver the presidency to Donald Trump. He compiled irrefutable evidence in the Vince Foster case, the Juanita Broadrick case, every gate case the Clinton's ever been involved in and he WON'T turn it over to Trump, or the FBI

Even Loser is embarrassed of his sources.

It was funny when Trump stepped out of Trump Towers yesterday there were women high fiving him.

Way to go Mr. Trump I approve your behavior.

Reporters who were there said it was like a bunker mentality at the Towers.

No prep for the debate. Only focused on damage control.

LOL! It's hilarious when 16 year olds (if that) decide to start hit threads. Didn't you hear, folks? Zaro claimed not be have been alive in the 90s. Which would make her what ... 16 or less? And Zaro claims to be a female. Now LF's posters might want to take those two claims into account when posting to the young lady. Say the wrong thing and you could get in serious trouble with the law. And what's doubly funny is that this 16 (if that) year old can't even vote. So her obsession with this election is curious. I think the young lady should be out playing with dolls. Or practicing her makeup skills. Not here with a bunch of nasty old men ... like es. THAT could get her into serious trouble. How about you, Chuck? You ok with a 16 year old (if that) girl hanging around here?

LOLOL.

Either Zaro is a 16 year old (or less) girl ... or Zaro has demonstrably lied.

In which case, what else is she lying about?

Just saying ...

Why haven't you sent your undeniable proof of all those crimes Clinton has committed to Trump yet?

Are you actually getting tire of sucking his dick? Run out of Chapstick? Holes in your fishnets?

Just saying...

I just don't understand it

Well, the only possible explanation for Bea not sending Trump all that irrefutable evidence he claimed to have is that Bea has demonstrably lied.

In which case, what else is he lying about?

Again, I must ask you, Isabel ... in your roll as moderator and second in command of this forum, do you approve of 16 year old (or younger!) girls posting on it?

Aren't you at all concerned about the danger in being around older men (and women) who often post in the vilest manner?

Don't you think the forum has some responsibility too make sure that minors are not endangered by predators?

Well, the only possible explanation for Bea not sending Trump all that irrefutable evidence he claimed to have is that Bea has demonstrably lied.

In which case, what else is he lying about?

Unfortunately, I don't keep any records of the novel length posts he makes. We may never know

Again, I must ask you, Isabel ... in your roll as moderator and second in command of this forum, do you approve of 16 year old (or younger!) girls posting on it?

Aren't you at all concerned about the danger in being around older men (and women) who often post in the vilest manner?

Don't you think the forum has some responsibility too make sure that minors are not endangered by predators?

I heard the Trump tape. How much worse could it get for me here?

Again, I must ask you, Isabel ... in your roll

700-Backerbrotchen.jpg

as moderator and second in command of this forum, do you approve of 16 year old (or younger!) girls posting on it?

Why haven't you sent your irrefutable evidence to the Trump campaign?

Why do you keep ducking the question?

Just saying...

What are you getting at, creep?

Is Chris Hanson around?

Yeah - no kidding - as soon as Bea thought you were sixteen, did you see how OBSESSED he became with getting you to reveal personal information? You could practically hear him panting in every post. "Oh, you're SIXTEEN? Really? You are? Come on, come on, tell me you're sixteen!"

Sick.

No WONDER he keeps excusing and defending Trump's serial rape of little girls.

It's all clear now.

Yeah - no kidding - as soon as Bea thought you were sixteen, did you see how OBSESSED he became with getting you to reveal personal information? You could practically hear him panting in every post. "Oh, you're SIXTEEN? Really? You are? Come on, come on, tell me you're sixteen!"

Sick.

No WONDER he keeps excusing and defending Trump's serial rape of little girls.

It's all clear now.

KaaaaPOW, right in the nutz. ( if there are any) I bet that hurt :D

I NOW INSIST that you bring Chuck into this conversation, Isabel.

If you’re going to make accusations like that you’d damn well better have owner support.

For the record, here is the post where Zaro indicated she’s under 17:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/199146-lib-moderator-run-forum-is-disaster/?p=1059618278

No prompting from me.

No asking her age.

Just out of the blue in response to a post I made about Chinagate.

“I wasn’t alive in the 90s”.

NATURALLY, once I discovered Zaro’s a minor and a female to boot, I became concerned about her presence on this forum.

After all, this forum has no limits and is one of the nastiest and most unpleasant I've ever encountered.

And I've been on forums since the early 90s.

I’m surprised you are not concerned about her presence her, given your obvious concern about pedophiles lurking here.

I NOW INSIST that you bring Chuck into this conversation, Isabel.

Oh, well then - that's different.

ROTFLMFAO.

If you’re going to make accusations like that you’d damn well better have owner support.

I believe I'll do precisely what I like, you pathetic, whiny little liar.

For the record, here is the post where Zaro indicated she’s under 17:

Zaro "indicated" no such thing, lying whore, but that was the point at which you suddenly began stalking every thread Zaro was on, obsessively begging and demanding, in EVERY SINGLE POST, confirmation that you were talking to a minor child.

NATURALLY, once I discovered Zaro’s a minor and a female to boot, I became concerned about her presence on this forum.

You "discovered" no such thing. You made an assumption, and then began frantically and obsessively STALKING Zaro, demanding confirmation of your assumption in EVERY SINGLE POST - over and over and over.

I’m surprised you are not concerned about her presence her, given your obvious concern about pedophiles lurking here.

I am very concerned about pedophiles trying to identify minor children and then stalking them all over the forum, obsessively demanding confirmation that they are interacting with a minor child, asking over and over: "Are you a minor? Are you? Are you? Tell me! Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me!!!!!!!!"