That all? Some comments about women?

Pretty desperate attacks on Trump there. You know it may hurt him or it might not matter one iota. Hillary does not have enough support from a voting base to win, so what she has to do is terrify Trump supporters and anger her base in the hopes of getting them out. Nobody I know is planning to not vote because of this.

Pretty desperate attacks on Trump there. You know it may hurt him or it might not matter one iota. Hillary does not have enough support from a voting base to win, so what she has to do is terrify Trump supporters and anger her base in the hopes of getting them out. Nobody I know is planning to not vote because of this.

You need to get out more

Yeah yeah, some PC Nazis might cry about this so the fuck what? This makes him an even bigger FU to Washington. What, I am supposed to vote for the woman who protected a serial rapist and slandered her opponents as Bimbos? Look, if you want Hillary can be dealt with really easily. I would say, yes I said those things. My wife was a challenge during her pregnancy and that is how guys talk - especially back then. It may be an inconvenient fact, but it was what it was. Doesthat mean you want to vote for Bill to get back in on the rapescapades? I may have bragged about grabbing women but I never actually did it. Then I would go on to discuss orgy island and how Hillary calls special needs children "fucking retarded."

In a case of silence speaking louder than words, Hillary Clinton did not deny dismissing Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony tune” after Lewinsky’s affair with her husband went public.

“I am not gonna comment on what I did or did not say back in the late 90s,” Clinton told ABC’s Diane Sawyer when asked if she uttered the quip.

Yeah yeah, some PC Nazis might cry about this so the fuck what? This makes him an even bigger FU to Washington. What, I am supposed to vote for the woman who protected a serial rapist and slandered her opponents as Bimbos? Look, if you want Hillary can be dealt with really easily. I would say, yes I said those things. My wife was a challenge during her pregnancy and that is how guys talk - especially back then. It may be an inconvenient fact, but it was what it was. Doesthat mean you want to vote for Bill to get back in on the rapescapades? I may have bragged about grabbing women but I never actually did it. Then I would go on to discuss orgy island and how Hillary calls special needs children "fucking retarded."

yeah yeah yeah

Bottom line, Trump fucked up and ended all the hopes and dreams of deplorables like you

oh this is special.

Uprising is a total buffoon.

Over half the voters are women.

Even the minuscule minority who might enjoy being pawed by Trump wonlt admit it, even to themselves. His fat white ass is a-goin' DOWN!

And, of course the rest of him will accompany it on its downward journey.

In a case of silence speaking louder than words, Hillary Clinton did not deny dismissing Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony tune” after Lewinsky’s affair with her husband went public.

“I am not gonna comment on what I did or did not say back in the late 90s,” Clinton told ABC’s Diane Sawyer when asked if she uttered the quip.

The only defense you deplorables have is Hillary did it too even when she didn't. All you depraved liars have left are lies. Hillary was protecting Bill from a groupie and she believed him. When she found out that that Monica Lewinsky a home wrecking whore really did give Bill a blow job she knocked the shit out of him and BTW somebody needs to kick the shit out of deplorables you.

I bet deep down you are a woman hating homo.