LOSER/LIARS on this forum...

How low a scumbag is someone who saw what Trump did, mocking the disabled reporter, and saying they 'deny' he was mocking him?

How can some punk, POS, Be A Loser/Liar like that???

BTW, the moon landing was faked.

Slavery never happened.

Genocides never happened.

All liberal conspiracies...

Only the lowest forms of life on Earth, would watch what Trump did, then lie about it...

Only the lowest forms of life on Earth...

How low a scumbag is someone who saw what Trump did, mocking the disabled reporter, and saying they 'deny' he was mocking him?

Slavery never happened.

Only the lowest forms of life on Earth, would watch what Trump did, then lie about it...

Didn't Obama mock Special Olympics ?

And didn't you vote for him anyway?

At services this morning, Rev. Clinch called on his devout flock to "have pity for the kinky-haired, red-eyed, wide-snouted, monkey-lipped nigqer beasts."

"Try to imagine how it would feel to be a dirty fatherless bastard," he shouted.

"Just think if you were cursed to have jutting, upthrust hindquarters like one of those nasty bubble-butt bongo bunnies!"

"Reflect on how you would feel to have a lower IQ than a pile of goat excrement!"

"To be regularly seized by an uncontrollable urge to perpetrate all forms of violence, from babyshaking to rioting and looting to drive-bys!"

"To be the most cowardly, shiftless, parasitic piece of two-legged garbage in existence!"

"To know that Almighty God and his Son, Jesus of Nazareth, despise the sight, sound and smell of you!"

Every member of our congregation was inspired to go forth on this Holy Sabbath, find a loathsome shitskin critter, capture it, and administer a cleansing beatdown.

Know what we mean?

Slavery never happened.

Some of the real problems. In between all the he said she said we have the beginning of a civil code law enslavement that is overriding the common law individual religious freedom and also Nuremberg informed consent rulings. Just because you do not have an individual slave master in control of a plantation does not mean that there is no slavery of your body. Right after the US civil war some of the natives were taken to camp to die when all they were doing was peacefully farming the land. A lawyer finally demanded a writ of Habeas corpus for the chief an argued that the native who was peacefully farming the land was a human being not a herd animal etc. Civil code law that is thought to have no controlling authority (creator) can be any kind of genocidal

non traditional law.

You have a lot of people threatening death over at the reeducation camp etc. when Hillery gets elected.

What is that?

Some of the real problems. In between all the he said she said we have the beginning of a civil code law enslavement that is overriding the common law individual religious freedom and also Nuremberg informed consent rulings. Just because you do not have an individual slave master in control of a plantation does not mean that there is no slavery of your body. Right after the US civil war some of the natives were taken to camp to die when all they were doing was peacefully farming the land. A lawyer finally demanded a writ of Habeas corpus for the chief an argued that the native who was peacefully farming the land was a human being not a herd animal etc. Civil code law that is thought to have no controlling authority (creator) can be any kind of genocidal

non traditional law.

You have a lot of people threatening death over at the reeducation camp etc. when Hillery gets elected.

What is that?

Tell me more about them reeducation camps

Tell me more about them reeducation camps

Reeducation seems to be about obtaining a group think conformity. This would be a situation where Trump said something bad about a woman and all Americans are supposed to think in unison that the he said she said media operation is the end of Trump for president. In my case however I am the only one here at this particular time thinking about the difference between civil code law and US constitutional common law, individual slavery vs corporation group slavery and anti religious freedom herd animal treatments with the removal of the Nuremberg code rulings etc.

Didn't Obama mock Special Olympics ?

And didn't you vote for him anyway?

NO he didn't liar. Seems your only defense to Trump's deplorable mouth is to lie and say others have done similar things when they haven't. This makes you more deplorable than Trump. Please die of a sunburn you deplorable.

Reeducation seems to be about obtaining a group think conformity. This would be a situation where Trump said something bad about a woman and all Americans are supposed to think in unison that the he said she said media operation is the end of Trump for president. In my case however I am the only one here at this particular time thinking about the difference between civil code law and US constitutional common law, individual slavery vs corporation group slavery and anti religious freedom herd animal treatments with the removal of the Nuremberg code rulings etc.

Oh ok.

Groupthink

Thoughtcrimes

Where are those camps?

Who runs em?

Message board madness...where totally anonymous nuts in their underwear argue with other totally anonymous nuts who are completely buzzed out...both thinking they're always right and just for some fun there is also included a large assorted cast of emotionally disturbed out of work actors; killing time while waiting for the right part to come along.

80a61a65-02df-42a9-9899-e8b96597ce30_zps

Wow! I think I rattled someone's cage.

Second hit thread in 12 hours.

:D

Oh and by the way ...

http://www.catholics4trump.com/the-true-story-donald-trump-did-not-mock-a-reporters-disability/

The only thing you rattle is the big black dildo up your ass every night. I find you stunningly repulsive and dishonest. Get it?

Slavery never happened.

What separates imitation is flattery and mocking is insulting? The intellectual making the statement about both while defining who everyone else is socially? Power of suggestion at play on vocabulary directing everyone they instruct to obey the policy made reality socially from one brain's opinion everyone else has to mind.

Message board madness...where totally anonymous nuts in their underwear argue with other totally anonymous nuts who are completely buzzed out...both thinking they're always right and just for some fun there is also included a large assorted cast of emotionally disturbed out of work actors; killing time while waiting for the right part to come along.

Just actors? what about produces, directors, agents, writers of books that must be rewritten into screenplays and scripts ancestors can project what they are into who they want to be in real life. Actors alone do not make theater or a world stage.

does art imitate reality or does reality direct artistic impression of how life needs directed socially with context and power of persuasion making everyone believe Eternity is out there beyond the moment here regardless academic, artistic, political, spiritual, economic perceptions of the same results divided by social opinions of being anything other than now and here.

It is what it remains in plain sight.

I love the spin

Its funny because everything these ppl claim to hate about trump is right there in hrc too

Not one thing isn't

In fact hrc is doubling trump on racism, war, free trade and domestic spying

If you notice the op, there is not ONE policy in there

Not even one

Why?

He doesn't know anybody's policy

He just heard this on the radio or something and thought it'd be cute to make a thread about it

I love the spin

Its funny because everything these ppl claim to hate about trump is right there in hrc too

Not one thing isn't

In fact hrc is doubling trump on racism, war, free trade and domestic spying

If you notice the op, there is not ONE policy in there

Not even one

Why?

He doesn't know anybody's policy

He just heard this on the radio or something and thought it'd be cute to make a thread about it

You're another complete idiot and a liar. You are exactly the type I am describing. Let me guess... you're a Breitbarter right?

I am saying Trump MOCKED a disabled man, anyone who lies and says he didnt are scum...

native stupidity...

You cons have one policy, to lie constantly, thats all...

NO he didn't liar. Seems your only defense to Trump's deplorable mouth is to lie and say others have done similar things when they haven't. This makes you more deplorable than Trump. Please die of a sunburn you deplorable.

Yes he did ,,, obama hates nlggers,,,

'Nlggers are lining up to vote for Trump !