Extraspecial PM for eclectic septic:

Old Wackadoo doesn't realize he's reading from a book. Do you remember books? Do you remember reading ?

eclectic septic...thank you for not shunning me BUT I do read books.

Right now I am reading American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History.

I also keep a book in my truck for when I have to wait somewhere...anyhow can't think of the title BUT it was written by a high up in South Vietnamese Communist Party (VC) about the political movement in the South during the war. It is rather interesting and I've read some odd things...for example a South Vietnamese field grade officer hid his VC cousin out because family ties are so strong there.

I really use to be a bookworm and have read a ton of books mainly on the American Civil War and BIOs / autobiographies. I generally do not read novels. Anyhow...once I got hooked on the electronic crack pipe I stopped reading like I use to. One of these days I am going to try and limit my time on the WWW and start reading again.

Reading books is a magical world !

Here's my favorite book that you might enjoy as long as you're willing to take a wild ride with Hunter, my avatar.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009NNXQJW/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1475992684&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=fear+and+loathing+in+las+vegas&dpPl=1&dpID=51-tgKVebPL&ref=plSrch

And since this is election season here's another one from Hunter about the 1972 campaign.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1451691572/ref=pd_aw_sim_14_of_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KBQ6CN869BGHEC90HJFY

eclectic septic...thank you for not shunning me BUT I do read books.

Right now I am reading American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History.

I also keep a book in my truck for when I have to wait somewhere...anyhow can't think of the title BUT it was written by a high up in South Vietnamese Communist Party (VC) about the political movement in the South during the war. It is rather interesting and I've read some odd things...for example a South Vietnamese field grade officer hid his VC cousin out because family ties are so strong there.

I really use to be a bookworm and have read a ton of books mainly on the American Civil War and BIOs / autobiographies. I generally do not read novels. Anyhow...once I got hooked on the electronic crack pipe I stopped reading like I use to. One of these days I am going to try and limit my time on the WWW and start reading again.

Reading books is a magical world !

That book is BS.

. Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Norman Hathcock, United States Marines

Screen-Shot-2015-04-22-at-3.10.59-AM-300Carlos Hathcock is regarded as one of the most prolific US snipers in history. While his kill count isn’t as high as Kyle’s and his shot distance may not be the longest ever recorded, Hathcock is considered the best sniper in US history, even by Kyle, who once said “I had more kills, but that doesn’t mean I’m better than (Hathcock) is. I was just put into a position where I had more opportunities. I definitely cheated. I used a ballistic computer that tells me everything to do. So, I was just a monkey on a gun.

Hathcock once rigged an optic to an M2 machine gun and used it to record a confirmed kill at 2,500 yd, which is still the 5th longest confirmed sniper kill in history. Hathcock amassed 93 confirmed kills during the Vietnam War.

1. Second Lieutenant Simo Häyhä, Finnish Army

Screen-Shot-2015-04-21-at-1.57.30-PM-300Simo Häyhä is the single most successful sniper in military history. Nicknamed the “White Death” for his totally white camouflage and eerie white mask he wore in combat, the Finnish marksman amassed at least 505 confirmed sniper kills during the Winter War between Finland and the Soviet Union. He recorded an additional 200 kills with a submachine gun. More amazingly, Häyhä recorded all of his sniper kills without using an optic. His Mosin–Nagant rifle was equipped only with iron sights. Häyhä died of old age in 2002, living to the age of 96.

es...I read both of them; well the one about Nixons tour bus was one of few that I couldn't finish.

I read Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas 39 years ago in one sitting.

Ya wanna read a book that you can't put down...read Born to be wild by Barry Bowe; I crossed paths with half the people in the book and remember it happening well.

A distinct line exists between right and wrong. Some people never dream of crossing that line. Others cross it willingly . . . At nineteen, Bobby Nauss joins the Warlocks Motorcycle Gang and plunges into a life of crime. At 2:30 a.m. on December 12, 1971, he has sex with his girlfriend. At 3 a.m. he kills her and disposes of her body. As time passes, four teenaged girls are kidnapped, raped, and murdered. Because their bodies are found in or around the Tinicum Marsh, they become known as "The Marsh Murders." The victims share three things in common - sex, drugs, and an association with members of the Warlocks. It takes the mobilization and galvanization of local, county, state, and federal law enforcement agencies across the country to deal with the outlaw bikers and determine who did what, where, and when. Born to Be Wild is a true story of rape, murder, and deception. The book drags you into the misogynistic world of outlaw motorcycle gangs, places you behind prison bars, and pins a badge on your chest to pursue the bad guys. Justice takes twenty years to reach Bobby Nauss.

519%2Bgs-5S%2BL.jpg