Schwarzenegger Pulls the Plug on Trump

Arnold Schwarzenegger: 'I will not vote for the Republican candidate for president'

Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger joined a chorus of Republicans who announced Saturday they will not support Donald Trump for president.

Schwarzenegger, who took over for Trump this year as host of NBC's "The Apprentice," said it will be the first time since becoming a citizen in 1983 that he will not vote for the GOP nominee. He did not indicate for whom he would vote in November.

The action film star, who did not mention Trump's lewd comments about women, faced criticism over his own alleged sexually aggressive behavior during the 2003 recall election to become California's governor.

"Like many Americans, I've been conflicted this election," Schwarzenegger said. "I want to take a moment to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party — it is your duty."

CuQu8noUsAA7Pt0.jpg

"Like many Americans, I've been conflicted this election," Schwarzenegger said. "I want to take a moment to remind my fellow Republicans that it is not only acceptable to choose your country over your party — it is your duty."

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Well said.

Arnold is the epitome of what America stands for, regardless of where you were born.

Only a gurly man would support tRump

Hans: Really, ya. We are sad, you know, because anyone who calls us Arnold stupid is really just jealous. Because their girlfriend looks at us, then looks at him, and realzies she's cuddling up with a little girly-man!

Franz: Ya. Ya, girly-man Trump. Hear me now and believe me later - but don't think about it ever, because, if you try to think, you might cause a flabulance!

Hans: Ya!

Franz: Poor little flabby girly-man, alone in his Trump tower girly-house!

Hans: Sorry, Mr. Girly-Man, but here's a treat for your wife! (Hans and Franz flexxing)

Hans: Alright.

Franz: Gurly tRump!

Hans: Ya! Ya, don't think for a minute he's not eating it, because beleive me he is!

Arnold is a piece of shit

This is like an endorsement for trump

I keep trying to tell you guys that stuff like this just makes people like trump

If he wins blame yourselves

What the fuck does this mean??? What can you possibly have against a German-born immigrant to the USA that became a seven time Mr. Olympia winner, the #1 actor in Hollywood, Governor of California, and marries into the Kennedy family? If his life was portrayed as fiction, I would think it was preposterous. Completely unbelievable.

Arnold is not German, he is Austrian. He speaks German, like most Austrians.

He was the last rather unsuccessful Republican governor of California.

His refusal to endorse Trump is significant to at least some people.

Obama said, he wished he could speak Austrian. Therefore, Austrian is a language.

Before Barry leaves office, will he disclose the location of those extra states?

What the fuck does this mean??? What can you possibly have against a German-born immigrant to the USA that became a seven time Mr. Olympia winner, the #1 actor in Hollywood, Governor of California, and marries into the Kennedy family? If his life was portrayed as fiction, I would think it was preposterous. Completely unbelievable.

the governator was a disaster for California

Everything was worse under that unconstitutional fucker

Dude is a fucking nazi