NEW: trump walked in on naked pageant contestants

NEW: Trump walked in on naked pageant contestants
By Peter Daou |OCTOBER 8, 2016

Donald Trump has declared he will not withdraw from the presidential race over comments he made in 2005 that condoned sexual assault. Meanwhile, new revelations are emerging about his offensive behavior toward women.

AP_090821046472-1-960x640.jpg
Photo: Miss Universe L.P.

My colleague Melissa McEwan singles out a passage from a CNN story on Trump’s misconduct around women:

Depending on the jurisdiction, that might only amount to a lewd conduct charge, but it's still criminal behavior toward yet more women.

Trump just laughing about how it's "the funniest" that he "gets away with" violating women's privacy while they're undressing.pic.twitter.com/1lFWd2mbZF

CuRXDoJWYAATh6p.jpg

Despite the massive outcry over the already-infamous recording of Trump talking about grabbing women’s genitals, he has doubled down on his candidacy:

The media and establishment want me out of the race so badly - I WILL NEVER DROP OUT OF THE RACE, WILL NEVER LET MY SUPPORTERS DOWN! #MAGA

And there’s nothing Republicans can do about it.

http://shareblue.com/trump-walked-in-on-naked-pageant-contestants/

The GOP can channel its donations away from Trump and toward Senate and House candidates, they can refuse to fly on Trump's plane or visit Mar a Lago. They can cut him out of the loop on coordinated campaigns.

They need to treat Trump like turd in a urinal.

76724_1440174336642_1601556176_30955313_