Earth to Kelly Ann Conway, the silence is deafening!!!

Trumps 'campaign manager' has been understandably SILENT the past 24 hours! She's a woman, in charge of Trumps campaign, what can she possibly say to defend the indefensible Trump now, without further INFURIATING American women? Conway who defended Todd Akins 'legitimate rape' comments, must be gagged and duck-taped to a chair somewhere in the basement of Trump Tower. The woman must be struggling within today, if she has any self-respect...

She's keeping her already PHONY mouth shut, cause she knows defending Trump now is absurd, offensive, a moot point, and IMPOSSIBLE!

This shitstorm is so politically dangerous that every surrogate rat is jumping ship or getting ready to do so .

Even his worst liars cannot stomach him anymore! Oh hell yeah, a shitstorm is coming to rival the hurricanes!!

She is taking the only acceptable course of action given that she is employed by Donald Trump. Keeping her stupid mouth shut.

And she's a woman who already has defended 'legitimate rape'??? Damn right they got her tucked away somewhere...

But the good part, is we've only just heard the tip of the iceberg. Many more deplorable Trump comments will be aired over the next 30 days. He will be buried under an avalanche unequaled in political history.

And he did it the old fashioned way, HE EARNED IT!!!

Like her boss, Kelly Ann Conway lacks integrity and has no decency or shame, Yet, even she can read the handwriting on the wall.

All hail bludog!!!

She's a puke, like her boss...

Every so-called 'campaign manager' Trump has had, has been a disaster, or has left the Trump-tanic in shame.

But i gotta tell ya, I LOVE IT!!! Trump's scam-paign imploding right before our eyes!!!

With only a month left to go!

Goes to show all the conholes, you dug your own graves morons!

The electrical conversion section of your coal fueled power plant contains a HUB where heat from burning coal is converted to electricity. Just find a hole and plug it in !!!!!

Its what all TRUMP SUPPORTER are doing to protest against this unfair attacks on TRUMP for his comments.

Trumps 'campaign manager' has been understandably SILENT the past 24 hours! She's a woman, in charge of Trumps campaign, what can she possibly say to defend the indefensible Trump now, without further INFURIATING American women? Conway who defended Todd Akins 'legitimate rape' comments, must be gagged and duck-taped to a chair somewhere in the basement of Trump Tower. The woman must be struggling within today, if she has any self-respect...

She's keeping her already PHONY mouth shut, cause she knows defending Trump now is absurd, offensive, a moot point, and IMPOSSIBLE!

The Conway that called Americans "PIGS" like BeLoser does. When Trump said make America great again, he must have meant helping Hillary get into the White House.

She backed out of the Sunday morning news shows. Gee I wonder why that was?

The Conway that called Americans "PIGS" like BeLoser does. When Trump said make America great again, he must have meant helping Hillary get into the White House.

I think you nailed it Shintao! That's what Trump meant all along! Make America Great Again, elect Hillary! Perfect!

She backed out of the Sunday morning news shows. Gee I wonder why that was?

Yeah ES, she's already got one foot out the door... She will quit any hour now!

She's realized she's not supporting a paragon of virtue like Todd 'legitimate rape' Akins anymore... LOL!!

This guy Trump is REALLY captaining a sinking, and STINKING ship... That's what she gets for signing on to 'manage' a psychotic creep!

All hail bludog!!!

She's a puke, like her boss...

Every so-called 'campaign manager' Trump has had, has been a disaster, or has left the Trump-tanic in shame.

But i gotta tell ya, I LOVE IT!!! Trump's scam-paign imploding right before our eyes!!!

With only a month left to go!

Goes to show all the conholes, you dug your own graves morons!

sinkingship_zpsrjvfllig.jpg

It's just words come on

Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch.

Yeah she didn't quit after all. My bad to believe the hype...

I shoulda known better. She defended the repulsive lie called 'legitimate rape' before. Hmmm?

So maybe, just MAYBE she actually admires Trumps sexually predatory language?

Yeah, no doubt, the pig Trump turns her on...

Conway and Ailes have decided with Trump that they have nothing to lose now so they'll go full bore right into the gutter by trying to destroy the Clintons at the debate.

They brought in many of the 90's women and intend to attack Hillary with them.

I ask..,at a Town Hall meeting?

Trump has decided to play Kamakaze pilot tonight.

Conway and Ailes have decided with Trump that they have nothing to lose now so they'll go full bore right into the gutter by trying to destroy the Clintons at the debate.

They brought in many of the 90's women and intend to attack Hillary with them.

I ask..,at a Town Hall meeting?

Trump has decided to play Kamakaze pilot tonight.

It didn't help to garner a single additional vote for Trump.

But it will turn off even more independent women to vote for him.

There was a raise of hands post-debate of independents.

Twenty or so of them went for Hillary, only one for Trump. These were undecided independents.