Lib moderator run forum is disaster !

As of this moment today 949 posts have been made by the top 20 people and we know that nearly have of that number is from yesterday because numbers dont reset at midnight.

How can this be?

Libs told us it would be a smashing success !

What really happened was that libs started resetting all of their negative numbers, posting over the 5 thread count rule ! Locking lib topics at the top! etc...

Cons got tired of the freak show, DLN made a sock the hound, and continues to spam everything in sight.

slomo and 123 told me they were leaving too ! i cant stop them but the reason they are leaving is because the libs are flooding everything with the non stop lies of the left.... spamming

Last nite when i went to bed there was only 4 people and no one was posting.

Im not leaving because i enjoy calling you libs names and pestering you with the truth

But i can tell you,, things need to be changed and giving the worst guys on the forum power is completely the wrong thing to do.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turdzilla is one of the most awful hideous racist clowns that post here.

Anyone that bugs him is almost certainly doing an excellent job.

say what you want dick licker but the fact remains that the numbers have drastically gone down.

As of this moment today 949 posts have been made by the top 20 people and we know that nearly have of that number is from yesterday because numbers dont reset at midnight.

How can this be?

What really happened was that libs started resetting all of their negative numbers, posting over the 5 thread count rule ! Locking lib topics at the top! etc...

Cons got tired of the freak show, DLN made a sock the hound, and continues to spam everything in sight.

slomo and 123 told me they were leaving too ! i cant stop them but the reason they are leaving is because the libs are flooding everything with the non stop lies of the left.... spamming

Im not leaving because i enjoy calling you libs names and pestering you with the truth

But i can tell you,, things need to be changed and giving the worst guys on the forum power is completely the wrong thing to do.

Simple.......Conholers got tired of having their asses kicked.......they are leaving with their tales between their legs....

Simple.......Conholers got tired of having their asses kicked.......they are leaving with their tales between their legs....

none of you libs are smart enough to kick anyones ass

Hey dummy.

The hound posted that Pence killed children in satanic rituals. Yes....he posted that.

Y'all are kicking your own asses with no help needed.

Look here dummy. Zilla`s request was denied. We're busy with the pussy grabbing case and have no time for you conholes nonsense right now

How can this be?

Here you go zilla.

I tried this. Was shot down in flames by Chuck and Teacher.

Take it up with them.

http://civilservant.io/moderation_experiment_r_science_rule_posting.html

How can this be?

s-l300.jpg

Here you go zilla.

I tried this. Was shot down in flames by Chuck and Teacher.

Take it up with them.

http://civilservant.io/moderation_experiment_r_science_rule_posting.html

Im not reading it its too long, and im sure chuck and teacher read it and realized how dumb it is and said no!!!

Democrats have dumb ideas !