The decency of John McCain... to un-endorse Trump!

Today is 18 years since becoming resident of AZ. Have never voted for McCain, and will never vote for him. But being neither a Dem or a an R, i still admire the man for his sheer decency. He bit the bullet and supported the nom of his party, up until an hour ago, when he un-endorsed Donald Trump. Trump hit McCain with the worst insult of his life, to sit there and say McCain was not a hero for surviving the captivity and torture by the VC for 6 years, and Trump saying he likes the ones 'who didn't get caught'.

This from a FIVE time draft dodger, who went on months later to horribly insult Gold Star parents with his anti-Muslim hate-speech. Not being a supporter of McCain as a politician, I admire and respect McCain as a man. He is decent, old-fashioned, and he WAS obviously a war hero.

Kudos to John McCain for doing the decent thing and un-endorsing Donald Trump!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mccain is a democrat and a piece of shit,,, he was never going to vote for trump ever...

President trump doesnt need or want his endorcement

You're candidate has DESTROYED the GOP, and his campaign has IMPLODED in front of the whole world...

...and you simply can't admit it?

I had a great deal of respect for McCain prior to his endorsing Dubya. I even considered voting for him. If he had won the presidency instead of Bush, I think the world would be in a better place right now. It is good to see him doing the right thing. Trump is a pig.

Today is 18 years since becoming resident of AZ. Have never voted for McCain, and will never vote for him. But being neither a Dem or a an R, i still admire the man for his sheer decency. He bit the bullet and supported the nom of his party, up until an hour ago, when he un-endorsed Donald Trump. Trump hit McCain with the worst insult of his life, to sit there and say McCain was not a hero for surviving the captivity and torture by the VC for 6 years, and Trump saying he likes the ones 'who didn't get caught'.

This from a FIVE time draft dodger, who went on months later to horribly insult Gold Star parents with his anti-Muslim hate-speech. Not being a supporter of McCain as a politician, I admire and respect McCain as a man. He is decent, old-fashioned, and he WAS obviously a war hero.

Kudos to John McCain for doing the decent thing and un-endorsing Donald Trump!

Grandpa done good.....

Amazing despite Trumps disgusting insults towards him, McCain still took one for the team. Now with EVERYONE completely realizing Trump really is a psychotic scumbag, whose campaign is in FREEFALL, McCain has finally done the right thing!

The stench of Trump will haunt the GOP for decades, if they survive as a party...

When Trump loses in 30 days, it'll be nice to see u gone from here...

If that happens, it's the GOP that will miss our future support.

This little forum is already folding under the influence of liberals.

I doubt it can survive as an echo chamber.

I observe that Slowmotion has vanished from this forum and along with his, his stupid rebel flag.

I can;t say I miss him.

I find Flaccidy's accusation that McCain is a traitor to be droll, as he flies a traitor's flag.

McCain is a fairly decent guy, but he REALLY LOVES HIS JOB and needs to separate himself from Trump to get reelected.

McCain is a fairly decent guy, but he REALLY LOVES HIS JOB and needs to separate himself from Trump to get reelected.

That is EXACTLY right. He will do anything to get reelected. That's all he cares about. He doesn't give a fuck about what happens to us. Fuck that traitor

That is EXACTLY right. He will do anything to get reelected. That's all he cares about. He doesn't give a fuck about what happens to us. Fuck that traitor

What good will he do you sitting at home, unelected?

How would he do anything for anyone in the Senate unless he gets reelected?

That is why I mentioned the 12-year old mentality problem, You cannot hold more than one thought in your head at the same time. And what is it you need done? Repeal of the 13th and 14th Amendments?

How would he do anything for anyone in the Senate unless he gets reelected?

That is why I mentioned the 12-year old mentality problem, You cannot hold more than one thought in your head at the same time. And what is it you need done? Repeal of the 13th and 14th Amendments?

Where do you think Trump came from Professor Retard? The GOP talks and talks and talks all through the election cycle when they get reelected they don't do one thing they promised they would do. This election they were told to fuck off. Piss off you fucking moron.

Where do you think Trump came from Professor Retard? The GOP talks and talks and talks all through the election cycle when they get reelected they don't do one thing they promised they would do. This election they were told to fuck off. Piss off you fucking moron.

You mad?

Mad you got suckered by a cheeto