My Open Letter To Donald Trump By Some Angry Women

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump has redefined the meaning of ROCK BOTTOM. I pray that EVERY single registered female voter in the United States goes to the polls. Record numbers would be nice. He is the lowest form of life ever to run for public office. He has now been caught promoting PREDATORY TREATMENT OF WOMEN.

I have news for the scumbag Trump...

Its not okay to grope women, and/or celebrities to get away with it!!! PERIOD! YOU PEICE OF ORANGE TRASH!!!

And my daughters want to kick your REPULSIVE ASS!!

es AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS LETTER conveniently forget that 2005 was just about the time that Bill Clinton got done making a name for himself …

… a name for DOING what Trump just talked about with other men.

Clinton did it with HUNDREDS (some of his ex-*girlfriends* say THOUSANDS) of women.

And the response of Democrats (like es) ... and these WOMEN to that news?

TO BOAST ABOUT HOW VIRILE BILL CLINTON WAS.

They idolized the man.

To swoon over him.

But now, all of a sudden, they are aghast that a man might be crude when it comes to thoughts about women?

At a man saying what I'm sure many men in power have thought at one point or another?

ESPECIALLY BILL CLINTON.

You want to see of video of Bill Clinton DOING what Trump only talked about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CKoSbpwncE

When Bill Clinton was doing it ... women like this were silent as lambs.

They, like Hillary and es, condoned the behavior.

AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

BECAUSE Bill and Hillary supported abortion.

Which, by the way, is mostly only needed by loose women.

They couldn't bring themselves to mention or discuss Bill's MANY rapes and sexual assaults.

So they just ignored them.

Trump may be a pig but at least he's NOT been proven A RAPIST (remember Juanita Broaddrick, *girls*?).

Not been proven a TRAITOR (remember Chinagate and Servergate, *girls*?).

Or a MURDERER (remember Vince Foster and Ron Brown, *girls*?).

The hypocrisy of the liberals here is beyond belief.

Just saying ...

es AND THE AUTHOR OF THIS LETTER conveniently forget that 2005 was just about the time that Bill Clinton got done making a name for himself

a name for DOING what Trump just talked about with other men.

Clinton did it with HUNDREDS (some of his ex-*girlfriends* say THOUSANDS) of women.

And the response of Democrats (like es) ... and these WOMEN to that news?

TO BOAST ABOUT HOW VIRILE BILL CLINTON WAS.

They idolized the man.

To swoon over him.

But now, all of a sudden, they are aghast that a man might be crude when it comes to thoughts about women?

At a man saying what I'm sure many men in power have thought at one point or another?

ESPECIALLY BILL CLINTON.

You want to see of video of Bill Clinton DOING what Trump only talked about?

When Bill Clinton was doing it ... women like this were silent as lambs.

They, like Hillary and es, condoned the behavior.

AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

BECAUSE Bill and Hillary supported abortion.

Which, by the way, is mostly only needed by loose women.

They couldn't bring themselves to mention or discuss Bill's MANY rapes and sexual assaults.

So they just ignored them.

Trump may be a pig but at least he's NOT been proven A RAPIST (remember Juanita Broaddrick, *girls*?).

Not been proven a TRAITOR (remember Chinagate and Servergate, *girls*?).

Or a MURDERER (remember Vince Foster and Ron Brown, *girls*?).

The hypocrisy of the liberals here is beyond belief.

Just saying ...

Write your own fucking letter to Trump if you don't like it

HAHAA! Read the blog further down by the same woman

Ive been screaming for most of my life. Ever since innocence was taken from me at a tender age. Ive been screaming, but you havent heard me. This scream has been trapped behind a polite smile. This scream has been buried in the haze of blurry memories and life moving forward. Its been lying in wait while I went about living what turned into a pretty happy life. But its always been there. I didnt ask for this primal urge, it was gifted to me by a sick soul. Silently screaming for decades.

No more. Ive written about my experience. Ive purged and Ive felt some release. Ive spent years doing the work of healing and Ive dealt with my demons. Im good.

But sometimes? Sometimes I still want to scream out loud.

When I see rapists getting a paternal pat on the head from sympathetic judges, I want to scream.

Hmmmmm like Clinton maybe?

Who has Hillary raped?

es, Zaro and the letter writer must know by now that the mainstream media has been covering up for the Clintons for DECADES.

Covering up incidents like this ...

And that being the case, the number of such incidents must number in the hundreds, if not the thousands.

And they act aghast at Trump only voicing (11 years ago) what Bill did constantly FOR DECADES (and is still doing)?

LOL!

This is only further highlights the hypocrisy of the left.

The good thing is that now the stealth Democrats (like Ryan) have been exposed as well.

Same goes for Chaffetz.

The guy who is supposed to be leading the investigation of Hillary's emails is more concerned about THIS than letting Hillary get in oval office?

Time to dump them all and clean house.

So who has Hillary raped?

Hillary herself said that "every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

She said "Don’t let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and we’re with you.”

So why doesn't Hillary practice what she preaches?

Could it because her fortunes are tied to the rapist's?

My bet to you stands, zero.

I've named my first name.

Where's your first name?

Are you having trouble coming up with allegations against trump that actually have names attached to them?

es, Zaro and the letter writer must know by now that the mainstream media has been covering up for the Clintons for DECADES.

Covering up incidents like this ...

And that being the case, the number of such incidents must number in the hundreds, if not the thousands.

And they act aghast at Trump only voicing (11 years ago) what Bill did constantly FOR DECADES (and is still doing)?

LOL!

This is only further highlights the hypocrisy of the left.

The good thing is that now the stealth Democrats (like Ryan) have been exposed as well.

Same goes for Chaffetz.

The guy who is supposed to be leading the investigation of Hillary's emails is more concerned about THIS than letting Hillary get in oval office?

Time to dump them all and clean house.

Yeah it's all a big conspiracy. And you're the expert on conspiracies.

Chaffetz is nine yards to the right of Trump and you think he's been " exposed" lol

I can see how you would have trouble with anyone with a conscience or the wee bit of integrity because you have NONE

Yeah it's all a big conspiracy. And you're the expert on conspiracies.

Pluck, pluck, pluck.

What's the problem, es?

Can't you come up with the names of women that Trump raped or assaulted.

Is that why I'm apparently going to win this contest of names after naming just one name?

And The video is a joke...just like you.

Yes, a PIG like you would view what Bill did in that video as a *joke*.

Hillary herself said that "every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

She said "Dont let anyone silence your voice. You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed, and were with you.

So why doesn't Hillary practice what she preaches?

Could it because her fortunes are tied to the rapist's?

My bet to you stands, zero.

I've named my first name.

Where's your first name?

Are you having trouble coming up with allegations against trump that actually have names attached to them?

I don't remember Bill Clinton ever being convicted of rape

Trump really should do the right thing and eat a gun right about now...we can dream!!!

I imagine the NY papers being brutal for the next few days. Maybe Trump will bring out John Miller again to put a good word in for him