Pence Throws Donald Under the Bus

Opportunism or backbone? Probably a bit of both. I am inclined to believe him. He looks to be a family man.

Mike Pence ‘Offended’ By Donald Trump’s Lewd Remarks About Women

“I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-donald-trump_us_57f925fce4b068ecb5deef15

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, the Republican vice presidential nominee, released a statement Saturday denouncing lewd comments Donald Trump made about women in 2005, saying he “cannot defend them.”

“As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday. I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them,” Pence said in a statement. “I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people. We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night.”

hqdefault.jpg

God loves screwing with cons. He tells them to run and then he turns around and fucks them. He must get off on it. I don't blame him, so do I.

You know Pence looks a lot like the albino killer monk in the da vinie code movie

NEWS U.S. Court Of Appeals Just Rocked Mike Pence’s World. Their Message Was Clear

Posted on October 3, 2016
636041216500142670150780231_326mikepence
3SHARES

A federal appeals court on Monday dealt a blow to Donald Trump’s running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, upholding a preliminary injunction blocking Indiana’s effort to prevent resettlement of Syrian refugee families in his state.

The ruling from a three judge panel for the US Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit held that there is “nothing to suggest that Indiana is a magnet for Syrians.” The opinion, penned by Judge Richard Posner, is critical at times of the arguments put forward by the state noting that it “provides no evidence that Syrian terrorists are posing as refugees or that Syrian refugees have ever committed acts of terrorism in the United States.”

Posner calls the suggestion “nightmare speculation.”

In stinging language, the court dismissed the state’s argument that it has a compelling interest in protecting its residents. And Posner rejects the idea that the policy is based solely on the threat Pence thinks the refugees might pose to the safety of the citizens of Indiana

http://liberalsociety.com/u-s-court-of-appeals-just-rocked-mike-pences-world-their-message-was-clear/

Opportunism or backbone? Probably a bit of both. I am inclined to believe him. He looks to be a family man.

Mike Pence ‘Offended’ By Donald Trump’s Lewd Remarks About Women

“I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-pence-donald-trump_us_57f925fce4b068ecb5deef15

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, the Republican vice presidential nominee, released a statement Saturday denouncing lewd comments Donald Trump made about women in 2005, saying he “cannot defend them.”

“As a husband and father, I was offended by the words and actions described by Donald Trump in the eleven-year-old video released yesterday. I do not condone his remarks and cannot defend them,” Pence said in a statement. “I am grateful that he has expressed remorse and apologized to the American people. We pray for his family and look forward to the opportunity he has to show what is in his heart when he goes before the nation tomorrow night.”

hqdefault.jpg

Why then is he still a vice presidential candidate? Was he planted there by the GOP to work against Trump?

A lot of sleaze in this presidential election.

Time to call of the election and start over.

Pence will pay for his support of Trump , when the smoke clears pence may have a bad odor staying with him from his proximity to trump. The Republican establishment will need to clean house. Pence will not survive the post election house cleaning if he continues to defends TRUMP.

Pence is having a rough time of it of late. His wife nor any women in his family or neighborhood will speak to him for supporting the serial molester.

He said his deep Christian values are giving him the strength to move on.

Yeah, his deep Christian values that drive him to support and defend a serial sexual predator, a thief, a fraud who viciously attacks and demeans everyone around him and who lies with every word he speaks.

Pence clearly has only one value - self-promotion.