republiKans can't even get along with themselves...

Imagine if the red states did secede, they'd be in a War against each other within 6 mos

Hey...what an idea, make them secede, population control!!

Can the red states secede without taking the urban sprawl with them? Make all urban sprawl locations like District of Columbia, and not a capitol of anything but their own demise.

If the red south Seceded, America would get a 10-20% raise, just from not having to Subsidize the red states anymore

You didn't read what I posted, did you? Better get the hydroponics going. Your food supply won't be as it was before. Last time I checked, America is still the bread basket of the world.

now when all this urban districts not part of red states united by understanding what real has always been blue districts refuse to accept as physically absolute, then those united in denial have no right to take liberties away from civil behavior.

Imagine if the red states did secede, they'd be in a War against each other within 6 mos

Hey...what an idea, make them secede, population control!!

you would fantasize about war and death and population control

You leftists are some violent freaks

You didn't read what I posted, did you? Better get the hydroponics going. Your food supply won't be as it was before. Last time I checked, America is still the bread basket of the world.

now when all this urban districts not part of red states united by understanding what real has always been blue districts refuse to accept as physically absolute, then those united in denial have no right to take liberties away from civil behavior.

The produce in the south sucks. They plant mostly tobacco, soybeans, and cotton.

California produces vegetables for processing (especially tomatoes), while the Upper Midwest States (Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota) grow a large portion of the green peas, snap beans, and sweet corn.

New Jersey is the garden state.

The south offers nothing the civilized world needs.

you would fantasize about war and death and population control

You leftists are some violent freaks

It would not be much of a war. Fat, weak, stupid, and slow moving rednecks would be easy prey.

The desperate Red States would attack and the superior Blue States would kick the shit out of them. We'd starve them and burn them out.

Any smart people in the Red States would defect to the North or sabotage the Red States.

I'd cut off electricity to those rat bastards and without air conditioning and with global warming millions of them will die.

I'd cut off their supply of Krispy Cremes and Dr Pepper.