Hillary DREAMS of open BOARDERS....

This from the recent e-mail dump.... Does ANYONE think OPEN BOARDERS will make America more safe? ARE we safer today than we were 8 years ago?

I don't think so, an THIS is STARK EVIDENCE that on immigration, Hillary is Obama part #2 !

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-dump-hillary-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/

This from the recent e-mail dump.... Does ANYONE think OPEN BOARDERS will make America more safe? ARE we safer today than we were 8 years ago?

I don't think so, an THIS is STARK EVIDENCE that on immigration, Hillary is Obama part #2 !

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-dump-hillary-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/

Which borders? Intellectual or geographical?

You characters of reality better get your own brains back before saving what everyone else minds with heart, mind, body, and soul collective thought process in protecting God, country, community.

Saving lifetimes that cannot, will not and do not rescue themselves from their own denial isn't going to defend anything real while saving everything corrupted since the exercise of futility(living beyond the moment here) began as a social practice of ignoring the self evident results in plain sight.

Poor Ignorant Sam does not know that there is a difference between borders and boarders.

As you cannot separate real from reality intellectually as your instinctive curiosity is dead and your vernacular mind is all that is left as context of "what if" what does isn't how "It is what it is while here now.".

You became so busy dissecting real, you don't know what real was academically, politically, spiritually, artistically, economically, and socially.within the congregation of characters protecting humanity's rule of law and defending the most corrupted leaders so far.

Now lets talk about lesser of two evils option society gives the ancestries within their(ruling elites) latitude and longitude borders and the (attitude and platitude)boaders adapting in the moment simultaneously here.

Thanks, that made Ignorant Sam smarter

Now lets talk about lesser of two evils option society gives the ancestries within their(ruling elites) latitude and longitude borders and the (attitude and platitude)boaders adapting in the moment simultaneously here.

I shall allow you to mutter all about this by yourself.

Ooops! Now that moment is simultaneously THERE!

Poor Ignorant Sam does not know that there is a difference between borders and boarders.

HA!! Well, UNLIKE YOU, I KNOW that open Borders DETRACT from our NATIONAL SECURITY, it doesn't matter WHAT the Globalist, "establishment elite" Crowd says. Something which YOU however have NOT FIGURED OUT.

Given the TWO, I think I would take someone (like Donald Trump), who KNOWS what National Security IS and what it means to the Citizens of this country... versus someone WHO DOES NOT, and thinks TYPOS are more important that FACTS and TRUTH... like YOU and Hillary Clinton !

Both are TYPICAL IGNORANT LIBERALS !!

POOR IDIOT Xavire...

Thinks SPELLING is more important than FACTS, DEEDS, and ACTIONS..

Shows just how STUPID HE is...

You cannot spell Xavier either, dummy.

You have not had one useful thing to say here for over a year, Sam.

All you do is upchuck crap from talk radio, and you can't even do it right.

You are not even an adequate parrot.

Do you THINK anyone on this board had ANY problems figuring out WHICH IDIOT I was TALKING about?

HMMMM?

You will allow me? I didn't ask for your permission. So you like taking command in demanding rights leaving nothing left for the other 5 halves of the whole 6 degrees of separation?

Linear minds cannot think in exponential time while a brain is always present when nothing stays the same here as spaced apart now. So stay on track while in character.

It must be totally frustrating for you when you turn on the TV and see it's all condemnation of Trump. By the right,by the left and by the middle.

You deserve what you get when you hitched your wagon to the worst candidate in history.what were you thinking?

It must be totally frustrating for you when you turn on the TV and see it's all condemnation of Trump. By the right,by the left and by the middle.

You deserve what you get when you hitched your wagon to the worst candidate in history.what were you thinking?

lets look at the side being discussed, left, middle, and right. what about top, front, bottom, back? What is the middle keeping all sides always in conflict with policy by social rules and society's laws directing everyone's attention away from existing at a balance point between inception, existed, conception, existing, never conceived, dead, extinct.

Lucky 7 when divided in half becomes 14.radial projections hoping to discover what is missing socially that always existed genetically in plain sight.

You seem to believe that there was a thinking process involved.

I think Hillary wants to improve upon existing immigration policy.

We do need to do something about the illegals in this country.

Rounding 'em up and throwing 'em out sounds really difficult and expensive.

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

Kate is now number 14 on this particular list. The liberal celebration will begin when she is number 25.

If you wish to vomit, scroll down to Serenity Reedy.

I repeat myself. We already have enough home grown monsters in our country to sort out; why would we wish to import more?

Kate is now number 14 on this particular list. The liberal celebration will begin when she is number 25.

I repeat myself. We already have enough home grown monsters in our country to sort out; why would we wish to import more?

When Trump is just a bad forgotten dream for you, you'll still have your pathological obsession with Muslims to keep you warm at night.

What I said; Then when a civil war surfaces; the overpaid - underworked members of our political arena, will be bumping into eachother - drooling - staring off into space, and trying to figure out what caused it.

Ya figure the military will step in if legal citizens finally reach the boiling point?

Our legal law abiding citizens have reached the point, they are bone weary of taking a back seat to illegals - questionable refugees, tired of being flat out lied to; and so,we must crush them.