Republicans Calling for Trump to Step Down

Utah Gov. Gary Herbert ® and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) on Friday said they can no longer support Donald Trump for president, becoming the first elected Republicans to withdraw their endorsement after The Washington Post published a 2005 recording in which Trump speaks about women in vulgar terms.

Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman ® went a step further on Friday, calling on Trump to drop out of the presidential race and to allow his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, to assume the nomination.

R Mike Lee from Utah also has asked Trump to step down.

The rats are jumping ship. ITS GOING DOWN.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gary-herbert-trump-women_us_57f85540e4b0e655eab48044

Utah Gov. Gary Herbert ® and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) on Friday said they can no longer support Donald Trump for president, becoming the first elected Republicans to withdraw their endorsement after The Washington Post published a 2005 recording in which Trump speaks about women in vulgar terms.

Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman ® went a step further on Friday, calling on Trump to drop out of the presidential race and to allow his running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, to assume the nomination.

R Mike Lee from Utah also has asked Trump to step down.

The rats are jumping ship. ITS GOING DOWN.

Can they do that? Someone who wasn't selected as the nominee getting in by default? Not that I care, but it seems odd.

I think they just want to have a more dignified loss instead of being permanently tarred with selecting the worst presidential candidate in history.

Hillary has eaten way more pussy than I have....

Bill Clinton

I'm kicking myself for backing this Hindenburg type disaster.

Black dog

Hillary already lost the election. Trump is impervious to the fake polls and media attacks. Its over. Trump will win.

Ha ha

Yeah.an 85% chance of her winning sure seems like it's hopeless for her.

Enjoy your last remaining days here.

Do you have another political forum picked out yet?

Many Republicans were talking about asking Trump to step down last night on various stations. But they don't know if Trump is aware of how bad things are, and they didn't think there is anyone in his campaign that he would listen to anyway. Only two names were being thrown around: Romney and Pence. Romney I might be able to stomach, if he didn't fuck with Roe vs Wade. But he would screw up SCOTUS for ages. Pence is out of the question. Hillary is far and away the best choice.