Republicans in Their Own Words

don't ya wish you had something??

after all, you are from the party of Watergate, Arming Iraq, Arming Iran, Lying to Congress and Arming the Contras, Creating the Taliban, Selection 2001, Allowing 9-11 so they could LIE America into Iraq...Creating ISIS, Haliburton, Kenny Boy/Enron, Trickle Down/Record Debt and recession after recession

5a6f80b464fe411bf45e7eef3bfa8e38.jpg

pat-robertsoncraycray.jpg

59f38204f33a63ab49436c76c6d98c1a.jpg

434281.png

Just get dad out the house and do some stuff for the commune.

PATRON AGAINST COMMUNISM St. Joseph

There is nothing better for man than to eat and drink and provide himself with good things by his labors. Even this, I realized, is from the hand of God. – Ecclesiastes 2:24

US Constitution, Article 4, Section 4:

“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;”

The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S. -- Joe Biden

I do believe that it’s the first time in history that fire has ever melted steel. I do believe that it defies physics that World Trade Center tower 7 — building 7, which collapsed in on itself — it is impossible for a building to fall the way it fell without explosives being involved. World Trade Center 7. World Trade

1 and 2 got hit by planes — 7, miraculously, the first time in history, steel was melted by fire. It is physically impossible. -- Rosie O’Donnell talks Trutherism

The first time in history steel was melted by fire ????????????????????

Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you. -- Joe Biden

Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi

Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama

My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson

The guy gets $175,000 a year.

I could pick up a rock in my backyard & find something squirming around that has a higher IQ.

He was making a joke moron but you are too thick to get it.

heene4y5x9.jpg

a8feded98851cdd1a9602854c8a96ab2.jpg

RomneyGraphic.jpg

Mitch-McConnell-on-Obama-1.jpg