trump tried to fire the woman ( on the tape) after she spurned him

Trump Tried To FIRE The Woman He Worked So Hard To Sleep With After She Spurned Him
By Rika Christensen on October 8, 2016 12:15 am ·

The woman that Trump claimed he tried so hard to sleep, and admittedly failed to do so, is Nancy O’Dell, who hosted the Miss USA pageant in 2004 and 2005. Trump spoke of sexually assaulting her in 2005, but what many may not know is that he apparently tried to have her fired after that.

At the time, he said he didn’t like the way she looked while she was pregnant. TMZ reported, back in 2007, that Trump couldn’t do that. O’Dell’s contract was with NBC, not with Trump, and he got overruled. O’Dell kept her job, and Trump got to sulk in the background.

So the “official” reason for wanting to fire her was that he didn’t like the way she looked pregnant. Knowing Trump, though, he was butthurt that she’d spurned him and wanted to punish her for the audacity. This is the man that pretended to be a PR person to hype up his own prowess with women back in the early ’90s, after all.

Trump claims he was just joking with Billy Bush on an “Access Hollywood” bus when the…ahem…disgustingly unfortunate comments about assaulting O’Dell were made. O’Dell was slated to host Miss USA with Bush that year, making this all the more terrible.

Billy Bush is now a co-host of NBC’s “Today Show,” and is probably in some hot water, considering this is the third time he’s given NBC problems. He issued an apology for his role in pushing sexual harassment and assault as something men can just do when they’re famous, saying:

“I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I’m very sorry.”

Yeah, younger and less mature totally excuses this. It also totally excuses trying to fire her afterward. Trump’s true motives may never be known, but it’s highly suspicious, and knowing Trump, it’s because her rejection just rankled him and he had to put her in her place.

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/08/trump-tried-to-fire-the-woman-he-worked-so-hard-to-sleep-with-after-she-spurned-him/

I am way past the point of gloating when another Trump scandal breaks and I suspect we don't know the half of it. The CON response is always the same... "What about slick Willie" as if that absolves Trump. Hillary was the victim for fucks sake and the deplorable CONS pile on her.

This whole Trump thing shows the ugliness of a large segment of the human race. Makes me wonder if humanity can survive with so much evil in it.