Another Trump Coffin Nail: Gary Johnson VP William Weld gives up, just

Libertarian VP Candidate Just Wants to Stop Trump Presidency

VP candidate Bill Weld told the Boston Globe that he plans to focus on attacking Donald Trump for the remainder of the campaign — essentially admitting that running mate Gary Johnson can not become president.*

Trump has Weld’s “full attention,” he explained, because his agenda is so terrible it’s “in a class by itself.” “I think Mr. Trump’s proposals in the foreign policy area, including nuclear proliferation, tariffs, and free trade, would be so hurtful, domestically and in the world, that he has my full attention,” Weld said.

Apparently, he avoided acknowledging that his new mission amounts to working to make Hillary Clinton president. He pointed out that he disagrees with Clinton on fiscal and military issues, though last week on MSNBC he said he’s “not sure anybody is more qualified than Hillary Clinton to be president of the United States.”

Gary Johnson’s Libertarian running mate William Weld gives up, now just wants to stop Trump!

Gary Johnson VP William Weld gives up, just wants to stop Trump

Gary Johnson’s running mate, William Weld, is essentially giving up on the presidential race and wants to spend its last few weeks attacking Donald Trump.

The same day Johnson admitted he’s not keeping up with world affairs, Weld told The Boston Globe Trump is his only priority from now until November 8.

“I think Mr. Trump’s proposals in the foreign policy area, including nuclear proliferation, tariffs, and free trade, would be so hurtful, domestically and in the world, that he has my full attention,” Weld said Tuesday.

He added, “I have had in mind all along trying to get the Donald into third place, and with some tugging and hauling, we might get there.”

Weld's decision to go after Trump for the remainder to the campaign, marks him as a man of integrity. Trump's despicable past, his shallowness, his pettiness and, most of all his lack of self control, have finally caught up with him and people are turning away.

Trump is finished.

Weld's decision to go after Trump for the remainder to the campaign, marks him as a man of integrity. Trump's despicable past, his shallowness, his pettiness and, most of all his lack of self control, have finally caught up with him and people are turning away.

Trump is finished.

Keep this story going on social media. Also, put the question on Open Debate if it gets enough up votes CNN will ask the candidates.

The question to Hillary and Trump has to be. What would you do to a man who sexually assaulted your daughter by grabbing your daughter's crotch?

After you put the question on post a links to it so what we can all up vote it.

Let's wreck this criminal Trump!