Senator Mitch McConnell demands for Trump to apologize...

MCNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell reporting that RNC officials will ask for Trumps resignation.

That Mike Pence is disgusted and 'beside himself'...

It could happen! Trump will have his tail between his legs IF he shows up to debate on Sunday night.

He is a national PARIAH. and many of his so-called 'supporters' will NOT vote for him now. They are ashamed and will not hide it anymore...

Jason Chaffetz has un-endorsed Trump, reportedly many more to follow...

A forced apology for Trump being Trump?

And its coming!!

A video-taped apology from Trump to be aired any minute...

Trump has never felt sorry for anything!!! This will be the most forced INSINCERE apology ever!

Of course the coward doesn't have the balls to speak directly to the press about it.

Watch., just like he thought he " finished " the birther issue with a 10 second speech..he'll think he will put this firestorm behind him too with an apology.

Sorry scumbag.. you are what you are and just because Ailes and Kellyanne talked you into giving an apology...that's not going to cut it.

The wingnuts have fled the building. Looks like maybe two are on the forum right now. Probably all sobbing uncontrollably, and wringing their little hands.

They are all curled up in their basket, fetal position

Trump is poison. I knew he would wreck the GOP but I had no idea how much destruction he would cause. CONS have to face reality. The GOP is not the party of Lincoln or Eisenhower or even Reagan. The GOP and that includes every registered Republican, is the Party of Trump and that other womanizer Rush Limbaugh.

Hey Donald... How Much Money Did You Receive From Your Deceased Parents' Wills

Click the link and up vote the question for the debates.

The wingnuts have fled the building. Looks like maybe two are on the forum right now. Probably all sobbing uncontrollably, and wringing their little hands.

go look at todays postings ,,, i would guess not even 1000 to 1200 posts have been made today,,, why because the lib mods went power mad and pissed alot of them off and they fled,,, so the experiment of using only lib mods has been a failure

go look at todays postings ,,, i would guess not even 1000 to 1200 posts have been made today,,, why because the lib mods went power mad and pissed alot of them off and they fled,,, so the experiment of using only lib mods has been a failure

You mad, shill?

Sooooooo it hasn't crossed your mind that they have fled because of this little news item that made every local state and national station?

Sooooooo it hasn't crossed your mind that they have fled because of this little news item that made every local state and national station?

no one cares about this but the lib media and with the storm it wont even register,,,, next