trump campaign cancels ads in Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina

Trump In Collapse As Campaign Cancels Ads In Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina

By Jason Easley on

Fri, Oct 7th, 2016 at 2:25 pm

The Trump campaign is showing signs of complete collapse as Donald Trump has abruptly canceled ad buys in the vital swing states of Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina.

Trump-meltdown-701x557.jpg

The Trump campaign is showing signs of complete collapse as Donald Trump has abruptly canceled ad buys in the vital swing states of Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina.

Maggie Haberman of The New York Times tweeted:

Trump campaign is canceling hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising in Fla, NC, OH, possibly other states, per two buying sources.

Here is a list of the markets where Trump has pulled his ads:

Trump campaign is canceling hundreds of thousands of dollars in advertising in Fla, NC, OH, possibly other states, per two buying sources.

Only campaigns with money problems or that are losing cancel ads in swing states weeks before election day. A presidential campaign that wants to win doesn’t do this. The ad cancellations in all three states are extremely odd because Trump is running within 5 points of Hillary Clinton in each of them.

While polling shows Clinton with small leads in North Carolina, and a roughly 5 point lead in Florida, Ohio looks like a dead heat toss up.

Donald Trump is losing in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, and Virginia by larger margins than the states where his campaign canceled the ads.

The move to run less advertising makes no sense and suggests a campaign that is in even deeper trouble than is being publicly reported.

It is impossible to escape the conclusion that Donald Trump’s campaign is in a state of utter chaos and collapse.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/07/trump-collapse-campaign-cancels-ads-florida-ohio-north-carolina.html

I don't think it means what YOU think it means...

First, Hillary pulled out of Ohio, and the NY Times gave up on Ohio for Hillary a couple weeks ago...

Second, Florida polls still SHOW it as close, but with Trump winning 20% of Blacks in Florida, and the complete lack of enthusiasm for Hillary, I think Hillary might be giving up on Florida too.

Third, as for NC? I have no idea, but I would say it's NOT a good thing for HILLARY, not Trump !

He will win Ohio

I don't think so

When I add up each candidates percentages from political from 8-7-16 to 10-7-16, Hillary 77% to Trump 28% . Hillary has taken their last two polls, and they remain close. Trump will slump with no ads to remind people what an asshole he is.

I see Karl Rove eye's in the November headlights.

All lies. Trump will win

lol, he could have won if he just kept his mouth shut, but he is a loser. I hear rightwing talk hosts firing up Lotta Express, it is all over for Trump with a court date just around the corner.

"An initial pretrial conference is presently scheduled for September 9, 2016 in this action. Plaintiff, however, has not yet filed affidavits of service confirming that Defendants have been served with copies of the summons and complaint. In order to allow Plaintiff the full amount of time authorized by Rule 4(m) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure to serve Defendants and to allow Defendants the full amount of time authorized by Rule 12(a) to respond to the complaint in advance of the initial pretrial conference, the conference shall be adjourned until October 14, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Initial Conference set for 10/14/2016 at 10:00 AM before Judge Ronnie Abrams.

When it comes to load mouths, loser Trump will be there in person trying to dissuade the judge. I think they call it pleading for his freedom.

hollysmitharticle_zpskxs03uax.jpg

Trump In Collapse As Campaign Cancels Ads In Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina

By Jason Easley on

Fri, Oct 7th, 2016 at 2:25 pmThe Trump campaign is showing signs of complete collapse as Donald Trump has abruptly canceled ad buys in the vital swing states of Florida, Ohio, and North Carolina.

Trump-meltdown-701x557.jpg

Maggie Haberman of The New York Times tweeted:

Follow

XueCXf8R_normal.jpgMaggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

11:04 AM - 7 Oct 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States

1,6651,665 Retweets[/

1,5891,589 likes

Here is a list of the markets where Trump has pulled his ads:

Follow

XueCXf8R_normal.jpgMaggie Haberman

@maggieNYT

11:04 AM - 7 Oct 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States

1,6651,665 Retweets[/

[url=https://twitter.com/intent/like?tweet_id=784439194982682624] 1,5891,589 likes

Only campaigns with money problems or that are losing cancel ads in swing states weeks before election day. A presidential campaign that wants to win doesnt do this. The ad cancellations in all three states are extremely odd because Trump is running within 5 points of Hillary Clinton in each of them.

While polling shows Clinton with small leads in North Carolina, and a roughly 5 point lead in Florida, Ohio looks like a dead heat toss up.

Donald Trump is losing in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, and Virginia by larger margins than the states where his campaign canceled the ads.

The move to run less advertising makes no sense and suggests a campaign that is in even deeper trouble than is being publicly reported.

It is impossible to escape the conclusion that Donald Trumps campaign is in a state of utter chaos and collapse.

[url=http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/07/trump-collapse-campaign-cancels-ads-florida-ohio-north-carolina.html]http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/07/trump-collapse-campaign-cancels-ads-florida-ohio-north-carolina.html

Not surprising.....people have been commenting all along about Trump's low spending on advertising.

It seems to me that the probable reason the Trumpster doesn't want to release his tax returns is that he is maintaining a front that he is a success (like Saddam Hussain tried to fool his neighbors that he still had WMDs) but he is secretly broke and massively in debt to Russian mobsters and Chinese banks.....and then he realized that candidates who run for office and accumulate large campaign 'war chests' don't have to give back the money when they lose....so he figured a run for President could generate enough loose cash that he could pay off his debts and avoid getting whacked by the Russians or Chinese.

He has probably just been conning the rightwingnuts this whole time with a scam to get their cash. He is minimizing ad buys because he doesn't want to waste the money he will need later, after he loses, to pay off his debts.