A VOTE AGAINST HILLARY, is a VOTE FOR JUSTICE !!

It's OBVIOUS that the DOJ, the FBI, and the White House were in collusion to protect Hillary... The FACT that SHE LIED to the FBI, and they admitted it, but REFUSED to prosecute, combined with the FBI un-BELIEVABLY redefining the law (from "negligence" to "intent"), their giving immunity to NUMEROUS Clinton underlings without ANY PLAN to prosecute anyone, and a recent article that indicates new e-mails PROVE the COLLUSION and CORRUPTION... everyone knows THERE WILL BE NO JUSTICE, as long as THIS POLITICAL PARTY is in power.

However, the COURT of PUBLIC OPINION has ALSO made their judgement, and ALMOST 70% of America KNOW Hillary is a LIAR, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY and probably CORRUPT. These people, who BELIEVE THIS, will have to go to the polls and VOTE for this POS...

I believe, in the end, Americans are BETTER than that... and they will NOT put this POS in the White House. In the end THAT will be where JUSTICE for the Clinton's will BEGIN

Blacks ARE voting for Trump...

Like it or not, 20% in some states, and currently something like 15% nationally who will ASDMIT it... I say THAT because there is such a stigma in the Black community against voting Republican... they keep it quiet. I have talked to a couple blacks who I know, who say they think Trump makes sense, but will NOT admit it within their community.

I believe the same goes with Latinos, and people in heavily Democrat areas... MANY Hundreds of THOUSANDS of people have registered as Republicans within the last year, and god knows how many will just go into the POLLS and lull the lever for TRUMP !!

And GOD knows how many will just stay HOME because they KNOW Hillary is a LIAR, and untrustworthey

Voting the ALEC RINO GOP aka TRUMP/DLC DINO’S AKA CLINTON CONSERVATIVE ticket represents:

24/7 SUPPORT FOR THE DEREGULATED LENDING INDUSTRY THAT BILL CLINTON PUSHED THROUGH!
24/7 support for the now fraudulent student loan industry
A 24/7 WAR FOR OIL CONTROL
A war on women
A war on the economy
A war on USA jobs
A war on voters rights
A war on public education
A war on medicare
A war on medicaid
A war on Social Security.
This war is being waged at federal and state levels of government as we speak.
Voter Suppression is a problem that some are suggesting is being effective. Don't underestimate these white collar criminals.
ALEC RINO Republicans and DLC DINOS want a one party system disguised as a two party system.
Be Smart and Fiscally Correct Vote Jill Stein NOT Donald Trump!