Hillary and Obama White House COLLUDED on e-mails from 2015 !!

Although the DOJ and the Administration made it sound like they HAD NOTHING TO DO with Hillary'e e-mail problems... NEW documents sow the had COLLUDED (which is ITSELF a CONFLICT OF INTEREST) during a Congressional Investigation...

Just MORE PROOF of the CORRUPTION that has gone on in THIS administration... to try to keep Hillary (in this case) out of jail... between the White House, the DOJ, the FBI, and others.... arms of government that are supposed to be about JUSTICE, have been nothing more than PART of the DEMOCRAT POLITICAL MACHINE... seeking to prosecute people they DON'T LIKE, and OBSTRUCT JUSTICE for people who are political allies...

THIS country has taken a HUGE step toward becoming a BANANA REPUBLIC under Obama... and WE ALL know, it will ONLY get worse under Hillary..

America DESERVES BETTER !!

All this colluding and you think the Cheeto gets to win

Lol

I'll tell you what I think...

1) Recent polls say that 67% (essentially 70%)of American voters think Hillary is a LIAR, UNTRUSTWORTHY, and DISHONEST...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/07/15/nytcbs-poll-hillarys-untrustworthy-rating-soars-to-67-percent-n2192807

2) Hillary has Rally's, and 200-300 people show up... TRUMP has a rally, and 10-20 THOUSAND people show up...

If People think that Hillary is what they SAY she is, and they refuse to come to her Rally's... I have a feeling a HUGE number is going to stay home on election day... NOT because they're anti Trump, but because they JUST CAN'T BEAR putting a LYING, DISHONEST, and UNTRUSTWOTHY Political HACK in the White House...

THAT DISHONEST POLITICAL HACK... is Hillary CLINTON

1) Recent polls say that 67% (essentially 70%)of American voters think Hillary is a LIAR, UNTRUSTWORTHY, and DISHONEST...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/07/15/nytcbs-poll-hillarys-untrustworthy-rating-soars-to-67-percent-n2192807

2) Hillary has Rally's, and 200-300 people show up... TRUMP has a rally, and 10-20 THOUSAND people show up...

If People think that Hillary is what they SAY she is, and they refuse to come to her Rally's... I have a feeling a HUGE number is going to stay home on election day... NOT because they're anti Trump, but because they JUST CAN'T BEAR putting a LYING, DISHONEST, and UNTRUSTWOTHY Political HACK in the White House...

Let's hope it this plays out

Although the DOJ and the Administration made it sound like they HAD NOTHING TO DO with Hillary'e e-mail problems... NEW documents sow the had COLLUDED (which is ITSELF a CONFLICT OF INTEREST) during a Congressional Investigation...

Just MORE PROOF of the CORRUPTION that has gone on in THIS administration... to try to keep Hillary (in this case) out of jail... between the White House, the DOJ, the FBI, and others.... arms of government that are supposed to be about JUSTICE, have been nothing more than PART of the DEMOCRAT POLITICAL MACHINE... seeking to prosecute people they DON'T LIKE, and OBSTRUCT JUSTICE for people who are political allies...

THIS country has taken a HUGE step toward becoming a BANANA REPUBLIC under Obama... and WE ALL know, it will ONLY get worse under Hillary..

America DESERVES BETTER !!

What we need is a TRIPLE IMPEACHMENT ... Obama, Comey and Lynch. Come on House Republicans ... make history!

Communist n!ggers will answer the phone...

...but Communist n!ggers are not goin' to get off the couch and go out and vote for

Hitlary Rotten Communist

Hillary-Clinton-Appears-Slauson-and-Cren