Why no banner headlines? Sorry, he's a Muslim

TENNESSEE: Shhhh….don’t tell anyone but it appears to be a Muslim convert who shot up 3 churches in apparent jihad attack

The suspect arrested for the shooting up of three Christian churches in Shelbyville, TN is reported to be a convert to Islam – a critically important detail that the sharia-compliant mainstream media have not been reporting.

As part of its ongoing terrorist protection program, Facebook has scrubbed Buchanan’s page of all information except his name.

Tennessee has been plagued with Muslim problems including a Muslim terrorist named Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez who killed five U.S. servicemen at military recruiting centers in Chattanooga in July 2015.

But when the white kookaboo shot up the black church, it was Banner Headlines across the feckin galaxy.

Hypocrisy in spades.

Early on the morning hate

Jimbo`s hate won't let him sleep

This is an ignorant unwashed greasy knuckle dragging troglodyte, that is taking a dump in public, in a train station in Hanover, Germany. My name is jimsouth, & I hate this. You are correct Zaro.

unnamed.jpg

Perhaps Zaro can give this thing sanctuary.

However, they often shit twice a day, so I recommend sufficient floor space.

Some advice I got from grandma Lula: " If you wish to stay in good graces with neighbors - friends - or even strangers - - - Do not shit on their floor".

Unfortunately I am not as tolerant as liberals. unnamed.jpg

Possibly because I am a rational thinking human being.

If you were rational and not just a hater you would consider the possibility that this picture eas photoshopped. But it fits your preconceived notion, so it has to be real. That's how "rational" you are.

If you were rational and not just a hater you would consider the possibility that this picture eas photoshopped. But it fits your preconceived notion, so it has to be real. That's how "rational" you are.

Could be photoshopped. Point taken.

In other news:

OREGON: Even more elderly rape victims are discovered as Ethiopian (Muslim?) is charged with raping two elderly women patients, 87 and 94 years old
Providence-St-Vincent-Medical-Center-1-eAn Ethiopian Muslim-looking migrant who was working as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Portland, Oregon is finally behind bars, charged with rape, unlawful sexual penetration and other sexual contact with elderly patients who were 87 and 94 years old. Apparently, they weren’t the only victims.

adeladilew-st-vincent.jpg

Breitbart (h/t Emma) Around a half dozen other alleged victims came forward after the September 14 arrest of Adeladilew A. Mekonen and he is likely to face “many more charges,” the Washington County Sheriff’s Department confirmed to Breitbart News. As the online record of who is in custody in Washington County shows, the 34-year-old suspect is currently facing 18 charges. Even more shocking: a lawsuit filed on behalf of the 87-year-old victim claims that many of the assaults could’ve been prevented had the hospital where the accused rapist worked acted after the 94-year-old victim told the hospital she had been raped back in June. The lawsuit alleges that Providence St. Vincent Medical Center “knew and had reason to know that Adeladilew Mekonen had abused and was likely to again sexually abuse ill and elderly female patients, including plaintiff, if he were allowed to be alone with them in their rooms, and yet defendant Providence directed and allowed Mekonen to continue to attend such female patients, including plaintiff, under such circumstances.”

9/11 - photoshopped - - - Boston - photoshopped - - - Oklahoma decapitation - photoshopped - - - San Bernardino - photoshopped - - - Orlando - photoshopped - - - recruitment center massacre - photoshopped - - - Fort Hood - photoshopped.

Gotcha.

I just hope old Lula slaps the shit out of him.

That would be rather a lot of slapping as well as a lot of shit.

If Jimbo has any guts, or he was a smart as he claims, he would have stopped posting the same crap over a long, long time ago. He is accomplishing nothing.

9/11 - photoshopped - - - Boston - photoshopped - - - Oklahoma decapitation - photoshopped - - - San Bernardino - photoshopped - - - Orlando - photoshopped - - - recruitment center massacre - photoshopped - - - Fort Hood - photoshopped.

Gotcha.

^^ hooked on hate

That would be rather a lot of slapping as well as a lot of shit.

If Jimbo has any guts, or he was a smart as he claims, he would have stopped posting the same crap over a long, long time ago. He is accomplishing nothing.

Actually, this is the very first actual crap I have posted. unnamed.jpg

^^ hooked on hate

I told you, I am not as tolerant as you. You have the tolerance to accept this. I do not. 9/11 - Boston - Oklahoma decapitation - San Bernardino - Orlando - recruitment center massacre - Fort Hood.

Gotcha.

Yeah, tell me some more about the Muslim problem in Tennessee, of all places