NRA Running Deceptive Pro-Trump Ads

I have been seeing these deceptive NRA ads here in North Carolina for Trump that say Hillary does not want people to be able to defend themselves with a gun. That is bullshit. The NRA is desperate.

Hillary supports your right to own a gun to protect yourself. She also said that if you are on the no-fly list you would not be able to buy a gun. But that is a special case.

These people in the advertisements are not on the no-fly list. The NRA ads are lies.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NRA has to lie to deceive its peasants.

I do not belong to the NRA. I would rather keep a low profile, & not have my name available to, well, you know.

• Funny though, the gay neighbors are members.

They hit the range more than I do; especially since Orlando.

• They often bring quiche.

Very feminine, except for the 1911s they carry.

Try to visualize, someone in a chiffon robe - fuzzy bedroom slippers, and a 1911 strapped to their side.

LaPierre is a terrorist.

You mean like the people who did this? 9/11 - Boston - Oklahoma decapitation - San Bernardino - - Orlando - recruitment center massacre - Fort Hood.

I haven't heard of LaPierre ever being involved in such behavior; but if you have link, please enlighten us.

Liberal 101 - - - a terrorist is anyone who believes law abiding citizens have the right own firearms & the right to defend themselves.

I have been seeing these deceptive NRA ads here in North Carolina for Trump that say Hillary does not want people to be able to defend themselves with a gun. That is bullshit. The NRA is desperate.

Hillary has admitted she wants to ban guns. Liberals don't give a shit about people's constitutional rights.

LaPierre is a terrorist.

I hate fake titties.