I Get It, The Upside Of POTUS HRC

I get it

I don't agree enough to actually vote HRC though

Some are convinced that the only way that We The People will actually grow a set and fix things is if things get even worse

Its gotta get worse before it gets better is what they are saying

So the idea here is that HRC will be so bad that even the most biased zombie will get pissed

She will sell us out on every single level

TPP, she's on it

Outsourcing, she's on it

Corporate handouts, she's on it

War, she's on it

Domestic spying, she's on it

She's not only on it

She will make Obama look like a constitutionalist

She is more globalist than Obama and dubya combined

She will make those nightmares look like isolationists

She is going to double down on everything

Then if elected for a 2nd term

Look out

She will double down again

She is going to spit in the face of her voting base

Its going to be so bad that everybody will be livid

Then the people can unite for once against the cartoonish tyranny that had to get to cartoon level to make The People unite

I get it

I agree that she will be horrific

I agree she will sell everyone out

I just don't want things to get worse

I don't think its necessary

Maybe I'm wrong and I should vote HRC

Im just not convinced

“We do not want to do anything to encourage more illegal immigration into this country.” ~Hillary Clinton

“We have to stop the flow of illegals coming into our country.” ~Donald Trump

Notice any similarity? Yeah, it’s right there folks.

The New York Times’ largest stakeholder is the 4th richest man in the world Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.

Slim owns the Mexican telephone monopoly and has donated to The Clinton Foundation.

Why is a Mexican billionaire donating $$$ to the Clintons ?

I get it

Some are convinced that the only way that We The People will actually grow a set and fix things is if things get even worse

So the idea here is that HRC will be so bad that even the most biased zombie will get pissed

TPP, she's on it

Outsourcing, she's on it

War, she's on it

She's not only on it

Look out

Then the people can unite for once against the cartoonish tyranny that had to get to cartoon level to make The People unite

I get it

Im just not convinced

YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY,......................

14979666-Psychedelic-Rosette-Digital-abs

“We do not want to do anything to encourage more illegal immigration into this country.” ~Hillary Clinton

“We have to stop the flow of illegals coming into our country.” ~Donald Trump

Notice any similarity? Yeah, it’s right there folks.

The New York Times’ largest stakeholder is the 4th richest man in the world Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim.

Slim owns the Mexican telephone monopoly and has donated to The Clinton Foundation.

Why is a Mexican billionaire donating $$$ to the Clintons ?

I get it

TPP, she's on it

Outsourcing, she's on it

War, she's on it

She's not only on it

Look out

I get it

Im just not convinced

If you actually looked at her real record ( not the slanted one the right uses) ) and researched her policies on her web site, you'd see most of what you said is total fiction.

TPP- shesagainst it.

Outsourcing- against it

Corporate handouts- very against it. Just because Wall St. paid her ridiculous fees doesn't mean she owes them a single thing.

Her supporters and Lizzie Warren will hold her accountable on that one.

War- She could be to the right of Obama but no one will know how one governs and the decisions they make until they become president.

There is only choice in this election. Having an inexperienced maniac at the controls will be a disaster for this country. Hillary is sane , experienced and will have a steady hand. Yes you are wrong about her.

The Atlantic just gave their 3rd presidential endorsement in history... if you vote for Trump after reading this, there is no hope for you.

Hillary Rodham Clinton has more than earned, through her service to the country as first lady, as a senator from New York, and as secretary of state, the right to be taken seriously as a White House contender. She has flaws (some legitimately troubling, some exaggerated by her opponents), but she is among the most prepared candidates ever to seek the presidency. We are confident that she understands the role of the United States in the world; we have no doubt that she will apply herself assiduously to the problems confronting this country; and she has demonstrated an aptitude for analysis and hard work.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

If you actually looked at her real record ( not the slanted one the right uses) ) and researched her policies on her web site, you'd see most of what you said is total fiction.

TPP- shesagainst it.

Outsourcing- against it

Corporate handouts- very against it. Just because Wall St. paid her ridiculous fees doesn't mean she owes them a single thing.

Her supporters and Lizzie Warren will hold her accountable on that one.

War- She could be to the right of Obama but no one will know how one governs and the decisions they make until they become president.

There is only choice in this election. Having an inexperienced maniac at the controls will be a disaster for this country. Hillary is sane , experienced and will have a steady hand. Yes you are wrong about her.

The Atlantic just gave their 3rd presidential endorsement in history... if you vote for Trump after reading this, there is no hope for you.

Hillary Rodham Clinton has more than earned, through her service to the country as first lady, as a senator from New York, and as secretary of state, the right to be taken seriously as a White House contender. She has flaws (some legitimately troubling, some exaggerated by her opponents), but she is among the most prepared candidates ever to seek the presidency. We are confident that she understands the role of the United States in the world; we have no doubt that she will apply herself assiduously to the problems confronting this country; and she has demonstrated an aptitude for analysis and hard work.

Donald Trump, on the other hand, has no record of public service and no qualifications for public office. His affect is that of an infomercial huckster; he traffics in conspiracy theories and racist invective; he is appallingly sexist; he is erratic, secretive, and xenophobic; he expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself. He is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of Americas nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.

hrc is going to go ape shit if she gets in

She may be so bad that even hardcore democrat dick swingers like you will be fed up

Its a decent argument

Her policy is a clusterfuck of globalism, corporatism and war

She may be so bad that even hardcore democrat dick swingers like you will be fed up

Its a decent argument

So vote for the cheeto

I have resigned myself to the likelihood that she will be elected. I will not vote for her and will do what I can to stifle her efforts when I disagree. However, I take some comfort in knowing that, based on decades of actions, she will most likely do something that will get her impeached. It almost feels not like it isn't IF she will get impeached...rather WHEN will she get impeached.

She better hope she has BOTH houses of Congress...

Its a decent argument

It's no argument at all. It's just your imagination making up shit so you can continue to lie about her because you're too damn lazy to find out what her views really are.

I have resigned myself to the likelihood that she will be elected. I will not vote for her and will do what I can to stifle her efforts when I disagree. However, I take some comfort in knowing that, based on decades of actions, she will most likely do something that will get her impeached. It almost feels not like it isn't IF she will get impeached...rather WHEN will she get impeached.

She better hope she has BOTH houses of Congress...

Impeached!

Roflmso

Talk about a warped imagination.

you already know what I said is true

I never said vote for Trump either

At a certain point maybe even you will say enough is enough under HRC

that's their point

That point was way in the past

You got a choice between capitalism and extreme capitalism. Nothing else. And don't even get me started on your gun.

duhhhh Hitlerry is a commie duhnhhhhh

Yeah? How ya figger?