Stupid Florida CONS Refusing to Leave Sheriff Readying Body Bags

That's right CONS, the liberal media is just hyping it to push their global warming agenda. As all you CONS know and Trump told you. The Chinese created the global warming hoax to make American business less competitive.

So Florida CON, go to the beach and watch the gentle waves and hold a Trump rally.

Florida Sheriff: We'll Need Body Bags If People Don't Evacuate - NBC ...

See what I mean CONS, all liberal media hype. It will get a bit breezy - that's all. STAY!!

That's right CONS, the liberal media is just hyping it to push their global warming agenda. As all you CONS know and Trump told you. The Chinese created the global warming hoax to make American business less competitive.

So Florida CON, go to the beach and watch the gentle waves and hold a Trump rally.

See what I mean CONS, all liberal media hype. It will get a bit breezy - that's all. STAY!!

There is such irony here? Bet you won't find it by yourself.

so global warming caused this?

I thought it was climate change that caused it

Couldn't be the new ice age that caused it

That never happened

I guess overpopulation caused it or something

so global warming caused this?

I thought it was climate change that caused it

Couldn't be the new ice age that caused it

That never happened

I guess overpopulation caused it or something

You are a dumbfuck.

Hurricanes are caused by energy in the environment. Heat and energy are mutually convertible. There is more heat on earth now since humans existed. This heat comes in two forms, latent and sensible and you are too fucking stupid to understand why this in important. Calculate the specific heat of ocean water and then get the delta T between ocean water and temperature... never mond you are too fucking stupid.

A specific latent heat (L) expresses the amount of energy in the form of heat (Q) required to completely effect a phase change of a unit of mass (m), usually 1kg, of a substance as an intensive property:

Intensive properties are material characteristics and are not dependent on the size or extent of the sample. Commonly quoted and tabulated in the literature are the specific latent heat of fusion and the specific latent heat of vaporization for many substances.

From this definition, the latent heat for a given mass of a substance is calculated by

where:

Q is the amount of energy released or absorbed during the change of phase of the substance (in kJ or in BTU), m is the mass of the substance (in kg or in lb), and L is the specific latent heat for a particular substance (kJ-kgm−1 or in BTU-lbm−1), either Lf for fusion, or Lv for vaporization.

It may be worse. The winds are stronger and it may double back. Florida deserves a bitch slap.

Hurricane Matthew: Models Show Storm Hitting Florida Twice

Matthew May Loop Back Toward Florida, Bahamas for Second Hit ...

Yes, a state that went for Obama twice deserves that. You are a deplorable who likes suffering.