Greedy Republicans: Criminal Price Gouging In Florida As Hurricane App

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/reports-of-price-gouging-as-hurricane-nears-780701763879

The greedy hyper-capitalists in Florida are price gouging. Death to them all. Let's use out karma to make them all die.

Hurricane Matthew: Residents Say Businesses Illegally Hiking Prices

Price Gouging Hotline Activated During Hurricane Matthew | NBC 6 South Florida

Price gouging reported in Miami-Dade as Matthew approaches

It seems that the Republicans in Florida need more money to support their coke habits so they are price gouging.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the hotel that charged me 250 a night the first week of school is gouging?

SUCK A DICK and get AIDS.

Stores are charging $26 for bottled water, gas stations and hotels are more than tripling their prices all of which is against the law and you need to choke to death on your lies LIAR!

So the hotel that charged me 250 a night the first week of school is gouging?

Yes, you dumb fuck, that is price gouging and it is unlawful. When the revolution comes I hope somebody sprays nerve gas into your bunker.

Stores are charging $26 for bottled water, gas stations and hotels are more than tripling their prices all of which is against the law and you need to choke to death on your lies LIAR!

Yes, you dumb fuck, that is price gouging and it is unlawful. When the revolution comes I hope somebody sprays nerve gas into your bunker.

Someone needs to put a bat to your head.

I'm calling the state

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/reports-of-price-gouging-as-hurricane-nears-780701763879

The greedy hyper-capitalists in Florida are price gouging. Death to them all. Let's use out karma to make them all die.

Hurricane Matthew: Residents Say Businesses Illegally Hiking Prices

Price Gouging Hotline Activated During Hurricane Matthew | NBC 6 South Florida

Price gouging reported in Miami-Dade as Matthew approaches

It seems that the Republicans in Florida need more money to support their coke habits so they are price gouging.

Any body caught gouging should have to pay a $1 million fine, and lose their business license for 10 years.

That will make all of the other businesses so scared they will loer their prices on everything just out of being terrorized.

When businesses do this shit, you have to go ISIS on their ass.

When the revolution comes I hope somebody sprays nerve gas into your bunker.

This sounds so feminine and intellectual like a child mentality of a mind that only obeys what they wished were real but only settles for man made truth invented by theory and enforced spiritually hoping everyone chooses a faith anything is possible so mob mentality can remain justified eternally..

Price gouging is against the law even in Florida you dumb fuck. Please die a horrible death.

Survive a terrible lifetime that you developed for yourself following hypothetical values cradle to current position always sustained by the moment here.

This pussy ended you. Go ahead and laugh it up with fag hound. You're days are numbered

Only low hanging fruit like you would be confident about an election most people think Trump can't win.

It will be my pleasure eradicating a dunce like you from this forum. Someone who abuses our point system.

He's made a lot of death threats against me. I'd love to meet him one on one so I can watch him piss his panties.

He'd never agree to meet you. He's one of those school yard cowards that talk shit until he's faced with reality and then runs away.

Guaranteed.

Anyone who makes threats on the internet are usually very unstable people.