How the Left rigs the polls

Wow. That's stunning. I wonder who leaked it... whoever it is, better hide.

I'm sure ES will be along any minute to shout insults and hurl more personal attacks.

This thing CAN'T be true, can it?

It explains Hillary's poll numbers even though NO ONE shows up to her campaign rallies.

If it is real, provide a link to Silver.

Real or not, the document exists. I question if it's true, but I see no evidence either way.

If true, it's a scathing indictment of Silver and how the left is manipulating polls.

We know that Monmouth is a biased poll, they've been caught "weighting" their polls based simply on D vs R vs I. instead of actual categorizes of people.

And I've documented how Silver ALWAYS changes polls to favor Hillary, which makes this even more believable.

Iowa:

SEP. 13-21 Quinnipiac University A- 612LV 1.52 37% 44% 10% Trump +7 Trump +2 (adjusts Trump DOWN 5 points in an "A" rated poll)

SEP. 20-22 Loras College B- 491LV 1.21 38% 38% 9% Trump +1 Clinton +2 (adjusts From Trump leading by one, to Trump trailing by 2)

SEP. 12-14 Monmouth University A+ 404LV 1.03 37% 45% 8% Trump +8 Trump +6 (adjusts Trump down 2)

SEP. 6-8 RABA Research C+ 1,054LV 0.99 39% 40% 10% Trump +1 Clinton +1 (adjusts from a Trump 1 point lead to a Clinton 1 point lead)

AUG. 30-31 Public Policy Polling B+ 827LV 0.88 45% 43% Clinton +2 Clinton +4 (adjusts Clinton up 2)

SEP. 27-OCT. 3 Google Consumer Surveys 411LV 0.78 38% 29% 6% Clinton +9 Clinton +10 (adjusts Clinton up 1)

AUG. 31-SEP. 1 Emerson College B 600LV 0.67 39% 44% 8% Trump +5 Trump +1 (adjusts Trump down 4)

SEP. 19-OCT. 2 CVOTER International C+ 491LV 0.62 48% 49% 4% Trump +2 Clinton +3 (Adjusts Trump lead of 2, to a Clinton lead of 3)

AUG. 17-19 YouGov B 987LV 0.56 40% 40% 7% Tie Clinton +1 (Adjusts Clinton up 1)

SEP. 9-29 Ipsos A- 343LV 0.53 42% 49% Trump +7 Trump +4 (Adjusts Trump down 4)

It explains Hillary's poll numbers even though NO ONE shows up to her campaign rallies.

Clinton's poll numbers and the amount of money she's collected are reinforcing statistics. So the poll numbers are real.

The numbers of people showing up to Trump's rallies can be explained by a simple fact: Trump is entertaining. I love watching him blab on TV at rallies or in debates. It's entertaining. Stupid, wrong, self-contradictory, but entertaining. Clinton is boring ... but she'll be a great (and boring) President.

Clinton's poll numbers and the amount of money she's collected are reinforcing statistics. So the poll numbers are real.

The numbers of people showing up to Trump's rallies can be explained by a simple fact: Trump is entertaining. I love watching him blab on TV at rallies or in debates. It's entertaining. Stupid, wrong, self-contradictory, but entertaining. Clinton is boring ... but she'll be a great (and boring) President.

There is nothing I want more than a boring POTUS. Trump would be the antithesis of that.