Trump ahead again - Unexpected VP debate boost.

Didn't expect the VP debate to have an impact, but it did. Trump is tied in Nevada and leading again in states like Florida. LA Times continues to have Trump up +4. Rasmussen has Trump up in the 4 way race. Don't worry though DEMS, NBC has Clinton up 6 with +15% democrat sampling, so Nate Silver should be confident that Clinton will win in a landslide.

The LA Times poll is the con's favorite poll. Why? Because of the OVER 500 polls in the country they always have the Dumpster fire higher than all the others. Hilarious.

Not really. Its because they do a daily tracking poll which is larger than others. It is consistent +/- a few points from day to day instead of showing 15 point swings which sound like bullshit. It is also from a liberal outlet but not one that oversamples democrats by 15% like NBC. You guys have been creating a false narrative for some time about Hillary being unstoppable. Its just a way to depress voter turn out and try to mask any election shannigans you try.

Not really. Its because they do a daily tracking poll which is larger than others. It is consistent +/- a few points from day to day instead of showing 15 point swings which sound like bullshit. It is also from a liberal outlet but not one that oversamples democrats by 15% like NBC. You guys have been creating a false narrative for some time about Hillary being unstoppable. Its just a way to depress voter turn out and try to mask any election shannigans you try.

:D

The LA Times poll is the con's favorite poll. Why? Because of the OVER 500 polls in the country they always have the Dumpster fire higher than all the others. Hilarious.

As opposed to ^^ this moron, that quotes any poll that shows Hillary up, and ignores EVERY OTHER POLL.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

As opposed to ^^ this moron, that quotes any poll that shows Hillary up, and ignores EVERY OTHER POLL.

They ALL have her up nationally and most in battleground states. And that is why you're MY bitch motherfucker..

Because you're going to do your post election walk of shame AGAIN,

They ALL have her up nationally and most in battleground states. And that is why you're MY bitch motherfucker..

Because you're going to do your post election walk of shame AGAIN,

lol... Rasmussen just came out showing Trump up 2.

Thanks for proving me right, once again.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA retreat to his far right polling form.

Didn't you use them in 2012 as PROOF Romney would win?

Run OJ run.

Yes really. 538 updates on the hour.

That's why you're full of shit.

RCP average

Clinton +3.9

LA times is the only one that has Trump in the lead out of 9 polls

Clinton's chance of winning 78.4% Trump 21.6%

RCP average

Clinton +3.9

Clinton's chance of winning 78.4% Trump 21.6%

He knows that. He just has this pathological death wish he exhibits every presidential election.

He knows he's going down which is why he's getting more jittery and bizarre by the day... which I predicted back in June.

Soooooo....point out my lie......proceed

Okay.

Rasmussen Reports 10/3 - 10/5 1500 LV 2.5 41 43 8 3 Trump +2

He can't...he doesn't have the honesty nor temperament to do that just like the batshit crazy candidate he's supporting.

Sucks to have ES trying to support you, doesn't it Cad? lol-047.gif

Okay.

Rasmussen Reports 10/3 - 10/5 1500 LV 2.5 41 43 8 3 Trump +2

You cannot comprehend what you read like most conholers........did you see Rasmussen mentioned by me ???

Did you notice the separation between the two groupings ??? not you

One was RCP the other 538, the 9 polls mentioned were for the RCP average........wiggle conholer

Watch Goofy run.

Do 99% of all polls have Trump losing?

Yes or no.

Yet this baby keeps coming here for this type of abuse.

He enjoys his spankings.

A masochist for sure.

No. But no one expects a liberal like you to be able to do math.

Dumbass

You cannot comprehend what you read like most conholers........did you see Rasmussen mentioned by me ???

Did you notice the separation between the two groupings ??? not you

One was RCP the other 538, the 9 polls mentioned were for the RCP average........wiggle conholer

lol.. no dumbass, the LA Times and Rasmussen both show Trump ahead.

Even after me giving you the link, you can't figure it out.

Are you really as stupid as ES, or are you just trying to make him look bad? lol-049.gif

So almost all polls have Trump losing yet you continue to come here daily arguing about polls.

Hmmmm

That's a sign you're not well.

Oh look, he figured out he was wrong. Closest thing to ES ever apologizing for being a lying piece of shit.

Oh look, he figured out he was wrong. Closest thing to ES ever apologizing for being a lying piece of shit.

Yet a bigger sign this mental defective really has some serious problems.

He agrees almost every poll has Trump losing ( except the far right Rasmussen) but still is arrogant, petulant and stupid about it.

Cmon give me a preview of your speech you have prepared for your post election walk of shame.

Roflmao

Yet a bigger sign this mental defective really has some serious problems.

He agrees almost every poll has Trump losing ( except the far right Rasmussen) but still is arrogant, petulant and stupid about it.

Cmon give me a preview of your speech you have prepared for your post election walk of shame.

Roflmao

ES: 500 = 1500