Megyn Kelly too decent to remain on Fake Nutschannel...

Kelly is now being openly bullied by that paragon of journalism, and her supposed colleague, Sean Hannity. Hannity is to journalism what Donald Trump is to politics, a morbid, obnoxious LIAR.

Hannity, one of the very few left that provide safe haven for Trump, is calling Kelly a shill for Hillary!

Hannity is such a piece of sewage. Miss Kelly should quit and go to a real news network. Fox is for LIARS and LOSERS. She deserves better.

Its just a matter of time now, she will free herself of Unfair and Unbalanced very soon!!

Would you like to see the beauty within nobody ever agreeing with what you think, or do you love ignoring the obvious so that everyone has to believe nobody can understand their own sole displacement?

My question is about my opinion is worthless to those directing social outcomes for all incoming ancestors next generation.

does that help make you feel like an intellectual god getting everyone to follow the power of suggestion within rule of law and social policy making the symbolic value "seem greater than actually contained by the moment here?

Please reply with the standard response of me using word salad and gibberish. Everyone else does from every other one sided narrative with every issue being debated as everyone here thinks winning talking points changes how natural balancing works naturally regardless nature of the beast and nurturing social behavior cradle to grave..

Would you like to see the beauty within nobody ever agreeing with what you think, or do you love ignoring the obvious so that everyone has to believe nobody can understand their own sole displacement?

My question is about my opinion is worthless to those directing social outcomes for all incoming ancestors next generation.

does that help make you feel like an intellectual god getting everyone to follow the power of suggestion within rule of law and social policy making the symbolic value "seem greater than actually contained by the moment here?

Please reply with the standard response of me using word salad and gibberish. Everyone else does from every other one sided narrative with every issue being debated as everyone here thinks winning talking points changes how natural balancing works naturally regardless nature of the beast and nurturing social behavior cradle to grave.

She should just come out for Hillary, why not?

what would you say if she was for Trump over Hillary? oh, she was a lawyer before becoming an opinion maker in the media.

good morning sole!

have a nice day!

Enjoy the moment here all the time you have adapting in the moment like the rest of everything existing outside your skin. Reality's time is coming to an end.

What do you think life will remain like without science fiction and spiritual fantasies directing social behavior cradle to grave?

Megan Kelly will just be an attractive female and other than that, no credibility again as intellect takes a back seat to instinctive curiosity of how and why humanity is absolutely corrupt in everything governing reality as practiced historically so far..

She does have a little integrity but that makes her have 1000 times more than anyone else on that channel.

nevermind. Lost cause seeking to affect everyone else's lifestyle effectively denying the self evident results of kinetic natural balancing for intellectual tipping the scales of nature nurturing false expectations of life in general.

nevermind. Lost cause seeking to affect everyone else's lifestyle effectively denying the self evident results of kinetic natural balancing for intellectual tipping the scales of nature nurturing false expectations of life in general.

Yo Sole, whenever I read your posts I feel like I'm on some kind of Ken Kesey sponsored bus ride, and my mind is trying to grasp at reality at the same time it's trying to decipher the logic of your words. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, but the ride is always an awesome trip!

Kelly is now being openly bullied by that paragon of journalism, and her supposed colleague, Sean Hannity. Hannity is to journalism what Donald Trump is to politics, a morbid, obnoxious LIAR.

Hannity, one of the very few left that provide safe haven for Trump, is calling Kelly a shill for Hillary!

Hannity is such a piece of sewage. Miss Kelly should quit and go to a real news network. Fox is for LIARS and LOSERS. She deserves better.

Its just a matter of time now, she will free herself of Unfair and Unbalanced very soon!!

She's going to have to make a major mia culpa to convince me she's not a whore. She knew what Fox was going in. She along with Carlson and Van Susteran need to denounce Faux News in the strongest possible terms. Carlson especially needs to denounce Trump for his disgraceful treatment of that Miss Universe winner.

Kelly has no credibility after whoring for Faux. She's damaged goods and used up whore at this point. She was merely eye candy for the loser small dicked swag-bellied White males who jerk-off while watching the "news".

Hannity is a disgraceful POS. I hope he dies of a sunburn.

Ken Kesey sponsored bus ride, and my mind is trying to grasp at reality at the same time

No mention of using your own brain or instinctive curiosity. Just reciting public opinions you want to hear as possible and probably nobody knows otherwise for sure. I'm that oddball that knows for sure and nobody wants to understand the specifics of self containment being self evident all the time.

She was hot. With that terrible hair cut she looks like David Bowie.

Megan Stardust is hot. You don't go for the androgynous look? I guess straight fag or butch is more to your liking. Not my cup of tea, but knock yourself out, homo.