Kaine- Most Powerful Statement in Election Season So Far

READ THIS QUOTE, FROM TIM KAINE AT LAST NIGHT'S DEBATE, THEN TELL ME YOU AGREE, ABOUT YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER..

“I’ll just say this: We trust Hillary Clinton, my wife and I,” Kaine said at the start of the debate. “We trust her with the most important thing in our life: We have a son deployed overseas in the Marine Corps right now — we trust Hillary Clinton as the commander in chief.”

I heard a local, Yale-area Liberal radio guy this morning, say, "What one word, would you say best decscribes that statement?

A.) Delusional

B.) Power-Hungry

C.) Self-Deceptive

WHY do I say it's "The Most Powerful Statement"?

BECAUSE IT SHOWS, ONCE AGAIN, THAT DEMOCRATS WILL SAY ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY HILLARY, TO GET ELECTED!

EVIDENTLY, TIM KAINE WILL SELL HIS SON DOWN THE RIVER!..........................

WHERE DID I HEAR THAT BEFORE?

BARACK OBAMA, 2008 PRIMARY:

"HILLARY CLINTON WILL SAY ANYTHING, TO GET ELECTED!"

I MEAN, COME-ON !!!!

If YOU have a SON OR DAUGHTER, and they are deployed overseas......

YOU'RE GONNA BE HAPPY, COMFORTABLE, AND TRUSTING , OF A COMMANDER-IN-CHEIF, WHOSE ONLY EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS WHEN SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE, WHEN SHE IGNORED 600 EXTRA-SECURITY REQUESTS, FROM AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, IN A MUSLIM TERRORIST COUNTRY, WHEN HE BEGGED HER TO SEND MORE SECURITY, HE KNEW A TERRORIST ATTACK WAS COMING, AND, SHE IGNORED HIM, THE TERRORIST ATTACK CAME, GETTING THE AMBASSADOR AND 3 NAVY SEALS KILLED -

THEN SHE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, (for the 3,758th time), TELLING THEM IT WAS "A SPONTANEOUS DEMONSTRATION".....that was "CAUSED BY A RIGHT-WING YOUTUBE VIDEO" ?????? ......

TRYING TO SCORE POLITICAL POINTS, SHE GOT AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR KILLED, GOT 3 NAVY SEALS KILLED, (AND THOSE GUYS ARE HARD TO KILL, I BET THEY FOUGHT LIKE 20 MEN!)

THESE POOR BRAVE MEN WERE MURDERED, DRAGGED THRU THE FILTYH STREETS OF BENGHAZI....THEN DISHONORED BY HILLARY CLINTON, WHO FUCKING LIED, ABOUT A STUPID FUCKING "YOUTUBE VIDEO" !!..

THEN SHE BOUGHT A PRIVATE SERVER, TO BRIBE AND SELL LEGISLATION, FOR "CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION", WITH SYDNEY BLUMENTHAL!!!!

AND THIS IS THE WOMAN YOU WILL TRUST THE LIVES OF YOUR FLESH AND BLOOD, YOUR PROGENY, YOUR BABIES TO ????????????!

THIS "TIM KAINE" IS AS BIG AN ASSHOLE, AS HILLARY@!

Voters have short memories in spite of the fact that the two leading parties have wrecked the economy,put millions of jobs,wrecked retirement plans,medical insurance coverage and keep the USA at war for the past 36 years.

36 years of voting qualified candidates into office has provided what?

--- War on public education
--- War against women
--- Clinton’s Conservative policies sent the economy seriously off course.
--- How the Koch brothers helped dismantle the Democratic Party
--- GW Bush Lies About Social Security to Americans( This would cost taxpayers $4 trillion,place taxpayers insurance money at risk and wreck the economy)
--- Conservatives Use "Rebuilding America's Defences," to openly advocate for total global USA military domination. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Project_for_the_New_American_Century
--- Conservatives Bush/Cheney Wall Street Home Loan Heist
--- What Did Conservatives Do With $700 billion of bank bail out money?
--- Still A Bad Idea –The Conservative ENTITLEMENT Package for the wealtiest 1% and is still producing a dysfunctional economy.
--- Conservatives AGAIN WAGING WAR AGAINST USA ECONOMY.
Can America afford this reckless Conservative Party of the last 36 years? NO!
VOTE STEIN = SMART AND FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE !!!

Last night was the only vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Tim Kaine, who kept interrupting each other. A brief summary: LGBTQ people and women were ignored, racism is totally not a big deal, and Mike Pence had no interest in defending his running mate.

At least there was one honest moment?

Voters have short memories in spite of the fact that the two leading parties have wrecked the economy,put millions of jobs,wrecked retirement plans,medical insurance coverage and keep the USA at war for the past 36 years.

--- War against women
--- Clinton’s Conservative policies sent the economy seriously off course.
--- How the Koch brothers helped dismantle the Democratic Party
--- GW Bush Lies About Social Security to Americans( This would cost taxpayers $4 trillion,place taxpayers insurance money at risk and wreck the economy)
--- Conservatives Use "Rebuilding America's Defences," to openly advocate for total global USA military domination. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Project_for_the_New_American_Century
--- Conservatives Bush/Cheney Wall Street Home Loan Heist
--- What Did Conservatives Do With $700 billion of bank bail out money?
--- Still A Bad Idea –The Conservative ENTITLEMENT Package for the wealtiest 1% and is still producing a dysfunctional economy.
--- Conservatives AGAIN WAGING WAR AGAINST USA ECONOMY.
Can America afford this reckless Conservative Party of the last 36 years? NO!
VOTE STEIN = SMART AND FISCALLY RESPONSIBLE !!!

merill, I'm going to be honest.........FIRST, I was going to say, "You're right, BOTH party's Establishment core are Shameless Whores.....

But YOU obviously MUST be a LIBERAL, because I NOTICE, you listed about 10 "complaints".....

ALL OF THEM, WITH THE WORD 'CONSERVATIVE" IN THE TITLE.....

HAVE YOU NOTHING TO SAY, ABOUT THE FACT THAT OBAMA RAN A CAMPAIGN ON "BUSH USED THE BANK OF CHINA AS A CREDIT CARD, blah, blah, bullshit, lie, etc...

and then, LITERALLY DOUBLED DOWN, ON THE AMOUNT OF DEBT DURING BUSH'S TERM (WHICH HAD 9/11 TRAGEDY, AN ECONOMY IS DISASTER, WHICH HE BROUGHT BACK TO BOOMING, BUT HAD TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY!)

OBAMA HAS HAD PEACETIME, EXCEPT FOR HIS "LOB A BOMB, THEN HIDE BEHIND A ROCK" STRATEGY, WHICH GAVE BIRTH TO ISIS, YET HE SPENT 9 TRILLION DOLLARS!

BUSH'S DEBT WAS 4.5 TRILLION - DISGUSTING. ........BUT OBAMA'S DEBT IS 9 TRILLION, AND RISING EVERY DAY!

WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SHOW?

BAILING OUT HIS WALL STREET BENEFACTORS?

THE HIGHEST PERCENTAGE OF FOOD STAMPS IN HISTORY?

THE LOWEST JOB-PARTICIPATION RATE SINCE THE 1930'S?

LET'S BE A LITTLE HONEST, eh?

Actually, TIM KAINE was the one everyone agrees looked CHILDISH, VERY IMMATURE, CONSTANTLY INTERRUPTING....You need to watch it again..........

merrill, on 05 Oct 2016 - 2:30 PM, said:snapback.png

--- War against women

merrill - did you REALLY SAY "WAR AGAINST WOMEN" - MEANING, THE MAIN-DEMOCRAT-MEDIA'S "REPUBLICAN WAR ON WOMEN" ???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................"Voters have short memories", ehhhhhhhhhhh????

7 Times Hillary Clinton Threatened, Smeared and Targeted Women
AP Photo/Andrew Harnikap16222719614022.jpg?itok=uD-cGG8y
SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
27313148330 Comments48775

Since Monday night’s presidential debate, Donald Trump’s alleged sexism has predictably become a focal point of the Hillary Clinton campaign. The former secretary of state accused Mr. Trump of being a sexist fat-shamer whose acts have disqualified him from holding the highest office in the land. Trump, politicking horrifically, only deepened the wound by vocalizing Hillary’s claim in his and his surrogates’ subsequent interviews.

But, unlike Trump was able to point out, Hillary is no “saint girl” either. Mrs. Clinton has been accused of threatening, smearing and targeting women her husband has sexually assaulted or carried out consensual affairs with.

Here are seven of those instances:

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her:

Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat.

“So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"​

READ THIS QUOTE, FROM TIM KAINE AT LAST NIGHT'S DEBATE, THEN TELL ME YOU AGREE, ABOUT YOUR SON OR DAUGHTER..

“I’ll just say this: We trust Hillary Clinton, my wife and I,” Kaine said at the start of the debate. “We trust her with the most important thing in our life: We have a son deployed overseas in the Marine Corps right now — we trust Hillary Clinton as the commander in chief.”

Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods' and Glen Doherty's families disagree with Mr. Kaine.

Last night was the only vice presidential debate between Mike Pence and Tim Kaine, who kept interrupting each other. A brief summary: LGBTQ people and women were ignored, racism is totally not a big deal, and Mike Pence had no interest in defending his running mate.

At least there was one honest moment?

lol. Pence didn't fall for the bait, and ^^ this moron is claiming he didn't defend Trump. lol-049.gif

THIS ONE FACT, ALONE, DISQUALIFIES ANYONE WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING......

AND WE ALL KNOW, THAT HILLARY DID IT. IT'S HISTORY.

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

THERE ARE AUDIO TAPES, OF HER LAUGHING, BRAGGING, ABOUT GETTING OFF SCOTT-FREE, LAWYER-FINAGLING OUT, THE RAPIST OF A 12 YR.-OLD GIRL !

YOU POOR BRAINWASHED SHEEP ON HERE, : ISABOOB, SEPTIC-TANK, ZERO, DOODYSACK, DARFUR, 5inches BY 5fingers, ALL THE OTHER HILLARY ANUS-LICKERS, WHO WILL FOLLOW HER OFF ANY CLIFF....

HOW CAN YOU LOOK AT YOURSELVES, OR SLEEP AT NIGHT, SUPPORTING A WOMAN WHO PROUDLY GOT OFF THE RAPIST OF A 12-YR.-OLD GIRL?..............A WOMAN WHO IGNORED 600 SECURITY REQUESTS, SHE COULD'VE FIXED WITH A PHONE CALL, BUT INSTEAD LET AN AMERICAN AMBASSADOR, 3 NAVY SEALS BE TORTURED, MURDERED, RAPED, URINATED ON, DRAGGED THRU FILTHY STREETS?

AND VOTE FOR HER, FOR PRESIDENT?.......HAS DONALD TRUMP DONE THESE THINGS?

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

BTW: ------- Debacle, Blackdog:

In my whole thread, about Hypocrite Hillary and NY Times,

USING THE EXACT SAME TAX LAW TRUMP DID, IN 2014, AND 2015,

(which DEMOCRAP S AND THEIR LAWYERS WROTE INTO LAW) BUT, HE'S THE SPAWN OF SATAN for doing it, and THEY ARE SMART ANGELS, for doing it..........

Thank You, for writing the most concise, factual, and sane responses..I bet it drove the Lib-Sheep Hillary-Lickers INSANE,Haha!