Myth: Trump will Change the Tax Laws

After the Washington Post revealed Donald Trump's foundation is such a wide-ranging scam that it can't even be considered a charity, Chris Christie obediently went on talk radio to insist Trump had given away "tens of millions of dollars," with zero evidence to back that up.

Now he's doing the same thing on Trump's leaked tax returns. "Oh, for gosh sakes," Christie said on Fox News Sunday. This was "genius," dodging more than $1 billion in federal income taxes over 18 years!

He concluded with this: "He's already promised in his tax plan to change many of these special interest loopholes and get rid of them so you don't have this kind of situation."

Besides the financial chicanery, there is also the issue of character.

There he goes again. It's galling enough that Trump apparently paid no taxes no contribution to the roads he drives his limos on, or to the court system he uses so often, to haggle over everything from his fraudulent university to his company's unpaid tax bills.

But now we also have to listen to Christie claim that Trump will provide fixes to all of this, when in fact he hasn't suggested any. When asked for evidence, Christie's office would only refer us to Trump's spokewoman, Hope Hicks. She didn't supply any either.

This is because nothing in Trump's plan would plug these loopholes he benefited from. Nothing would block a real estate investor from using big losses to claim deductions spread over future years even if he didn't invest a dime of his own money. Nothing would force Trump to pay higher taxes.

In fact, Trump's plan would actually shower new tax benefits on the wealthiest people like himself, including lowering the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 15 percent adding $5 trillion to the deficit and eliminating the inheritance tax, which Bloomberg News estimates would save the Trump family at least $1 billion.

Trump is not a "genius" for using the tax code to avoid paying any federal income tax. He's like anyone who owns a home and claims a mortgage interest deduction surely including Chris Christie. We wouldn't expect Trump not to jump through any loophole that's offered; you play by the rules that exist.

Some might say the governor is overqualified.

But by paying zero taxes at a time when his lenders had put him on a monthly "budget" of $450,000 in personal expenses, he personifies a deeply unfair system. And far from what Christie says, Trump is now going to make that system even more unfair, to his own benefit.

Trump created his tax plan with himself and his wealthy friends in mind, because he's a billionaire who paid no taxes for two decades and wants to continue doing so even as he lambastes other Americans for being too poor to pay any federal income tax.

And that's likely the least of it. Because if he's still refusing to release the rest of his tax returns even after this bombshell, what he's hiding must be even worse.

http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2016/10/on_taxes_christie_lies_for_trump_again_editorial.html

Trump will change the tax laws has as much validity as Trump "knows more than the generals.""

How? by executive order as practiced by our current President working his boss's tyranny? Follow Obama's chain of command within the Staff running the Whitehouse and their ties to foreign economic leaders.

Strong connection between Soros organizations and Valerie Jarrett. Lots of strings to that theory. Almost weave a ball out of confusion with them. Wait, one was.

How? by executive order as practiced by our current President working his boss's tyranny? Follow Obama's chain of command within the Staff running the Whitehouse and their ties to foreign economic leaders.

Strong connection between Soros organizations and Valerie Jarrett. Lots of strings to that theory. Almost weave a ball out of confusion with them. Wait, one was.

So nothing to say that Trump has no plan to fix the tax code.. hmmmmmmmmm

How does Trump's semen taste?

Trump will change the tax laws has as much validity as Trump "knows more than the generals.""

lol... did you whine about Obama saying he knew more about everything than the people who do the work? No. You believed it.

“I think that I’m a better speechwriter than my speechwriters,” Mr. Obama told Patrick Gaspard, his political director, at the start of the 2008 campaign, according to The New Yorker. “I know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy directors. And I’ll tell you right now that I’m going to think I’m a better political director than my political director.”

And then his mouthpiece said he didn't need to be briefed by Intelligence because he is "among the most sophisticated consumers of intelligence on the plant".

Based on his utter failure regarding foreign policy, they better rethink that claim.

Anyone see that Russia is now telling their people there is going to be a nuclear war?

The Russian reset. Good job Hillary.

How does Trump's semen taste?

Why would you care, you getting in line?

Goofy sucked Trump dry.. that 70 year old old man has nothing left.

Hey everyone..did you notice Trump's colon couldn't even defend Trump saying he knows more than the generals?

Gobble globble

^^ This is what happens when ES gets his ass kicked.

I'm loving this shit.

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Trump: Only I can fix the tax laws because I know how to abuse them!

From my OP:

But now we also have to listen to Christie claim that Trump will provide fixes to all of this, when in fact he hasn't suggested any. When asked for evidence, Christie's office would only refer us to Trump's spokewoman, Hope Hicks. She didn't supply any either.

Lol

The trump presidency is the biggest sham in the history of this great nation.