The Brilliance of Gary Johnson

In case you haven't kept up with the news and I see daily many of you don't.

Gary Johnson was asked last week by Chris Matthews the extremely difficult question of:

" who's your favorite world leader?"

To which he drew a blank.

So Chris tried to make it easier for him and asked him to name ANY world leader.

Once again he couldn't name even one.

He said," I'm having an Aleppo moment."

Today the genius comes out and says," I can't start wars with places if I can't find them on a map."

Gulp.

So anyone thinking of voting third party..just remember this.

And anyone thinking of voting Trump just remember Johnson is smarter and has more experience than one Donald Trump.

Jill Stein unlike Clinton is not trying to cover up her activities. She approved the protest activities with her name which demonstrates

character and backbone.

All of these newspaper endorsements are rendered insignificant because they are owned by the very few wealthy conservatives. So called liberal media got swallowed up and bought up by conservatives.

Hillary Clinton meets the criteria as a conservative to be honored with conservative endorsements. The woman IS NO democrat not by a long shot.

USA voters are getting duped again.

Conservatives backing Hillary Clinton tells voters that Hillary Clinton is much more conservative than she is pretending. Conservatives only back their own kind. Was Trump paid to run against Hillary?

Jill Stein the activist grass roots presidential candidate is dealing with her activist misdemeanor according to her legal counsel.

Here Jill Stein answers the same exact questions put to Hillary and Trump:

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein "Debates" Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 1

Expanding the Debate: Jill Stein Spars with Clinton & Trump in Democracy Now! Special - Part 2
Jill Stein looks extremely healthy and quite handsome not to mention stately.
CtTHJcuWAAItih7.jpg

Jill Stein is polling at .01%

You'd have to have screws loose in your head to support her.

No, you don't. You just have to think she is the right choice based on her proposed policies and career. I have no problem voting for a 3rd party candidate if I think they are what is best.

No, you don't. You just have to think she is the right choice based on her proposed policies and career. I have no problem voting for a 3rd party candidate if I think they are what is best.

Vote for whomever you want but there's too much at stake to throw your vote away voting for someone who can't win.

One thing republicans, democrats, conservatives and liberals all agree on is that Trump would be a disasterous choice

Gary Johnson and Donald Trump to co-star in new film, working titile is "DUH'.

Roflmao

So true.

Gary Johnson was asked last week by Chris Matthews the extremely difficult question of:

So Chris tried to make it easier for him and asked him to name ANY world leader.

Today the genius comes out and says," I can't start wars with places if I can't find them on a map."

Gulp.

And anyone thinking of voting Trump just remember Johnson is smarter and has more experience than one Donald Trump.

^^ This is a Hillary supporter. A woman who when asked in 2 separate interviews the ultimate softball question of "what was your greatest achievement as Secretary of State", failed to come up with an answer.

Go ahead and make fun of Johnson. Hillary is worse.

^^ This is a Hillary supporter. A woman who when asked in 2 separate interviews the ultimate softball question of "what was your greatest achievement as Secretary of State", failed to come up with an answer.

Go ahead and make fun of Johnson. Hillary is worse.

The pathological liar won't admit she's answered your stupid question many times...including at the debate.but you were probably hiding under your bed when Trump started to unravel and didn't hear it.

The pathological liar won't admit she's answered your stupid question many times...including at the debate.but you were probably hiding under your bed when Trump started to unravel and didn't hear it.

Two times, in two separate interviews, she couldn't come up with an answer.

And this is the woman YOU want running this country.

Of course ES is so dishonest he can't admit she couldn't answer the questions, and calls me a liar. lol free-sexy-smileys-943.gif

Hillary Can't Name Top Accomplishment As Secretary of State

Hillary Can't Name Number One Accomplishment as Secretary of State

Big-time Hillary supporter can't name one of her accomplishments

You are a liar... chuck proved it... I prove it..izzy proves it...it's a LF tradition..

-and HRC has discussed her accomplishments at the convention, at the debate .. just like I said.. but you probably hit the liquor cabinet when Trump started to implode at the debate.

Everything riding in the first debate and you're candidate was too stupid and arrogant to prepare. Oh yeah...that's a great sign for someone wanting to be prez. Your candidate. Dan Quayle JR.

Gulp.

I remember watching a documentary and they were talking to a U.S. Senator. ( It's been so long I can't remember the title or name of the Senator). They asked him about the NSA. He said "Who?" The National Security Agency. "I've never heard of them." (!) Unbelievable.

Gary Johnson being taught basic North American geography...

"Ok Mr. Johnson, repeat after me, CANADA =UP, MEXICO =DOWN !!"

Lmao

I remember watching a documentary and they were talking to a U.S. Senator. ( It's been so long I can't remember the title or name of the Senator). They asked him about the NSA. He said "Who?" The National Security Agency. "I've never heard of them." (!) Unbelievable.

Sorry Dr. My finger slipped and I gave you a reddie by accident. I'll make it up to you in spades.

Gulp.

Wow. Answer is nobody. Leaders get fellowships to do the same thing they have always done, ignore the self evident. Look where that has brought humanity into behaving as globally as gioing on here all the time?

fuck Gary Johnson and all his loyal supporters. He doesn't do anything everyone else does for political gain. Look at your behavior pitting two other opponents against one another until they eliminate themselves from societal evolution and your party becomes one of the leading two contestants.

ssdd.