I'm Going To Miss Obama.

Frankly, He's the first president in a very long time that I actually personally liked. I disagreed with about 40% of the stuff he did, but damn it, he tried and maintained composure when the rest of the world lost its shit.

His ACA is a mess. His renewal of the patriot act was deplorable. (Yes, It is.) His fudging on the same sex marriage was masterful but still lacking the courage that I've learned to admire in Bernie Sanders.

But regardless, I'm going to miss him in 2017.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, He's the first president in a very long time that I actually personally liked. I disagreed with about 40% of the stuff he did, but damn it, he tried and maintained composure when the rest of the world lost its shit.

His ACA is a mess. His renewal of the patriot act was deplorable. (Yes, It is.) His fudging on the same sex marriage was masterful but still lacking the courage that I've learned to admire in Bernie Sanders.

He lied and flip flopped on core issues that got him elected..

I remember him stating all the troops would be home by 2014..

Then in 2008 complaining about the $10 trillion debt....."We can't do this to our children".....And now it's $20 trillion

He lied and flip flopped on core issues that got him elected..

I remember him stating all the troops would be home by 2014..

Then in 2008 complaining about the $10 trillion debt....."We can't do this to our children".....And now it's $20 trillion

If we hadn't invaded Iraq, The debt wouldn't be so bad.

Miss him; well here's what to do; hire someone to randomly punch you in the face once a week.

Correct...

But he said that when it was $10 trillion..

It's now $20 trillion....

And we left Iraq...

And Obama didn't stop the debit but he greatly slowed down the debt that will still crush our country.

One of these days, you're going to say something smart and relevant and send everyone into shock.

Miss him; well here's what do; hire someone to randomly punch you in the face once a week.

Nah, Trump will take care of that when he's elected.

And Obama didn't stop the debit but he greatly slowed down the debt that will still crush our country.

One of these days, you're going to say something smart and relevant and send everyone into shock.

Nah, Trump will take care of that when he's elected.

He didn't slow down the debt....

The Republican's tried cut spending numerous times and he refused. It even led to a shutdown.

His budgets were so huge that Reid refused to have a vote on them in order not to embarrass the president.

But Scott's Mom....Both parties are to blame

He didn't slow down the debt....

The Republican's tried cut spending numerous times and he refused. It even led to a shutdown.

His budgets were so huge that Reid refused to have a vote on them in order not to embarrass the president.

But Scott's Mom....Both parties are to blame

I agree, but I still give Obama credit for trying to cut the budget.

He shrank the deficit by a trillion

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/deficit-shrinks-1-trillion-obama-era

I agree, but I still give Obama credit for trying to cut the budget.

He shrank the deficit by a trillion

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/deficit-shrinks-1-trillion-obama-era

He tripled the deficit and it was cut because of the sequester that he fought the republicans over...

He tripled then cut...

It's not the same

Obama is a beloved president and his 58% approval ratings proves that fact.

But mentioned were things you disapprove of even though there were dozens of positive accomplishments to speak of.

Why not mention those?

How about giving us a list?

And while you're at it explain why he changed positions so many times

Obama is a beloved president and his 58% approval ratings prove that fact.

But mentioned were things you disapprove of even though there were dozens of positive accomplishments to speak of.

Why not mention those?

Because I'm tired of folks who think I'm oblivious to the faults and flaws of the Obama administration. People take labels way too seriously and not pay enough attention the the actual actions and intentions of our politicians.

For instance, It is arguable that Trump is more liberal than Hilary

Ok list them

I think Obama has signed into law many things that help people...

However every president does...

But the "core" issues he campaigned on he flip flopped and down right lied.

I have a neighbor that voted for him because he promised all the troops would come home. She has a son in the military.

And then it never happened.

She was lied too and she knows it

He tripled the deficit and it was cut because of the sequester that he fought the republicans over...

He tripled then cut...

It's not the same

He, Like Reagan, Had veto power on any budget. He was instrumental in reducing the defict and slowing down the runaway spending.

I think Obama has singed into law many things that help people...

However every president does...

But the "core" issues he campaigned on he flip flopped and down right lied.

I have a neighbor that voted for him because he promised all the troops would come home. She has a son in the military.

And then it never happened.

She was lied too and she knows it

Obama was in a hard place. He had two choices, leave under the SOFA agreement put in place by Bush or stay to try to maintain some stability in Iraq.

Obama did flip flop on a few critical issues, but I don't think any leader can stay the course when faced with the chaos that existed when Bush left the Whitehouse.

Ok list them

there's a huge list and its subjective at best, but The big one is the fact that his administration brought OBL to justice.

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

And don't forget..

There's 400,000 dead Syrians and Obama sat on the side lines

He, Like Reagan, Had veto power on any budget. He was instrumental in reducing the defict and slowing down the runaway spending.

Obama was in a hard place. He had two choices, leave under the SOFA agreement put in place by Bush or stay to try to maintain some stability in Iraq.

Obama did flip flop on a few critical issues, but I don't think any leader can stay the course when faced with the chaos that existed when Bush left the Whitehouse.

there's a huge list and its subjective at best, but The big one is the fact that his administration brought OBL to justice.

http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/

I'll argue with you..

He promised to end the Patriot Act.....(Never did)

He said marriage was between a man and a woman (Changed)

He said all bills would be on CSpan to let the people see them....(His own party didn't read the OCA)

He said $10 trillion debt was irresponsible (It's now $ 20 trillion)

He flip flopped on Key Stone..(But that depending it was an election year)

He said all the troops would be home by 2014 (Nope)

And he did state that I'd save $2500 on my health insurance...And I'm waiting

He tripled then cut...

It's not the same

How about giving us a list?

And while you're at it explain why he changed positions so many times

He's been in office 8 years and you need a list?

It's been posted countless times on this forum.

If you want to know look it up yourself, I'm not here to educate you with everything,

He's been in office 8 years and you need a list?

It's been posted countless times on this forum.

If you want to know look it up yourself, I'm not here to educate you with everything,

I just gave you a list of core issues he ran on....

Wanna explain what happened?

Yea, he was great.

Obamacare is a failure.

The stimulus was a failure.

His foreign policy has been a disaster and will lead to a major war, if not another world war.

But I'm glad you'll miss him. At least it means he's gone.

If a ultraliberal protest in the forest and there is no one around to hear him...does he still make a sound ?

While Obama is thee Great American Orator of modern times, a tour de force when it comes to speech giving...who reaches his listeners with a very rare quality that has raised the bar for future presidents who will need the body language, the pauses and punctuation in a voice that shows an unshakable grasp of the facts and details the way Obama shows his strong, fatherly presence and extraordinary charisma and levels of charm, wit and personality and just way he underscore a key sentence leaves us breathless feeling the lyricism in his rock concerts like speaking events that astonish crowds who can share his vision in a broad strokes rather in a boring detail that can even rasie goosebumps of those on thier death bed with his preternatural sense of calm and with his textbook perfect posture he connects with every part of his audience akin to Abraham Lincoln or Martin Luther King.

http://weaselzippers.us/190559-video-obama-says-uh-more-than-140-times-during-iraq-press-conference/