Trump continues to disgrace vets

Soooooo......if Trump has nothing to hide and he could help Vets with a $6 $8 million donation to Vets charities,

why is he not releasing his tax returns ???

Mr. Trump, We Challenge You To Release Your Tax Returns and We’ll Donate to Veterans Organizations

By GPD on September 29, 2016

U.S. Marine combat Veteran Peter Kiernan has issued a huge challenge to Trump to release his tax returns. He has already raised $ 500,000 plus for Veterans organizations and will pay out as soon as Trump releases his tax returns.

Click here to donate now!

HUGE UPDATE: Reid Hoffman just pledged $5 million if we raise $1 million. This is crazy, please help me get to this goal – Let’s put as much pressure as we can on Trump to release his Tax Returns. $6 million going to Veterans Organizations seems like a good incentive to me!

Here’s Kiernan in his own words as to why he created this viral campaign;

Any service member who has ever held a security clearance has been subjected to a rigorous background check, including personal finances, affiliations, and drug activity, all for good reason. The nation entrusts its defense to this small group of talented and determined patriots, in return for this responsibility the nation asks for honesty and integrity. I believe that to be the Commander-in-Chief of this group, you should be held to the same standards.

I am calling on Donald J. Trump to release his tax returns. Every President since Nixon has released their tax returns as an important mechanism of transparency, showing Americans what organizations they support and are affiliated with. In seeking to do my civic duty as an informed and independent voter, I am starting a campaign to pressure Trump to release his tax returns.

This fundraising campaign will raise money for ten veterans groups. If Trump releases his tax returns all of this money will be donated to these organizations. Trump claims to love veterans, and so we’re asking him to put his money where his mouth is. These ten groups all support causes that I personally believe in and that best identify with the current generation of millennial veterans.

To be clear, raising and donating this money to veterans groups will not cost a penny to Donald Trump, just the release of his tax returns. So what do you say Mr. Trump, can you walk away from this deal?

Click here to donate now!

If the conditions are met, your money will go to:

Pat Tillman Foundation

Hope For The Warriors,Federal Charity

Hire Heroes USA, Federal Charity

Team Rubicon

Team Rubicon’s mission is to unite the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly deploy emergency response teams.

Children of Fallen Patriots

The mission of Children of Fallen Patriots is to provide college scholarships and educational counseling to military children who have lost a parent in the line of duty.

Wounded Warrior Project

Wounded Warrior Project is a charity and veterans service organization that offers a variety of programs, services and events for wounded veterans of the military actions following September 11, 2001

Yellow Ribbon Fund

The Yellow Ribbon Fund helps recovering service members through various events and programs, arranged by staff and volunteers, aimed to help the patients and their families enjoy the community.

Travis Manion Foundation

Federal Charity

Special Operations Warrior Foundation

Helps fund education for the children of the fallen SEALS, Green Berets, and other special operators.

No One Left Behind

update.....

New Goal: $8 million

In just 23 days we have raised over $6,190,000 for veterans in a challenge to Donald Trump to release his tax returns. Today I am announcing that our campaign is raising the bar with a new goal to reach $8,000,000 before the final debate on Oct 19th. Trump’s tax returns have become a central issue of this election; our campaign is capitalizing on this attention and raising money for a great cause while encouraging Trump to lead by example.

The New York Times published a story yesterday that they had obtained records from Donald Trump’s tax returns in 1995. The alarming results showed that the billionaire claimed a personal loss of nearly a billion dollars in 1995, which through tax loopholes for the wealthy would offset his income tax for a total of 18 years. But whether or not Donald Trump has paid taxes is a separate issue from the concerns this campaign has raised and remains committed to revealing. The American public is entitled to know if and what conflicts of interest Donald Trump and his business have with our nation’s national security. We will be discussing these issues in depth in the coming week.

In the meantime, I’d like to highlight another of our non-profit Veteran Service Organizations that we will be contributing to. The Student Veterans of America is an organization dedicated to working in the industry of higher education to support over a million current student veterans. Student veterans lobbying for the Post 9/11 GI Bill were the original founders of The Student Veterans of America. Today that organization has grown, supporting over 1,500 chapters all around the country. SVA continues to lobby Congress to reform higher education industry and helping veterans become informed consumers of higher education. Every year they are responsible for the largest gathering of Post 9/11 veterans in the country, at the SVA National Conference. I am proud to support the Student Veterans of America with our campaign.

https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/74424/mr-trump-we-challenge-you-release-your-tax-returns-and-well-donate-to-these-veterans-organizations

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

LIBERAL SPIN MUCH?

30AEB43A00000578-3422072-image-a-34_1454

LIBERAL LOONS...........DUMB AS FK

Yep he held that event, while skipping a debate, and he raised $6 mil and then had the be shamed to actually give it to vets charities

and wrote a check on the same day he was exposed.........LMAO

Yep he held that event, while skipping a debate, and he raised $6 mil and then had the be shamed to actually give it to vets charities

and wrote a check on the same day he was exposed.........LMAO

SO HE GAVE 6 MILLION "BECAUSE HE WAS SHAMED"

LIBERALS ...........CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THIS MAKES LIBERAL SENSE.....HE PROMOTES A HUGE EVENT....EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT.........BUT HAS TO BE SHAMED

OMG.....................AND HOW MUCH HAS KILLARIES "CHARITY GIVEN TO THE VETS? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

LIBERALS MAKE SHIT UP TO CRY ABOUT

LIBERAL POSTER BOI

Screen-Shot-2012-12-03-at-6.56.03-PM.png

SO HE GAVE 6 MILLION "BECAUSE HE WAS SHAMED"

LIBERALS ...........CANT FIX STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO THIS MAKES LIBERAL SENSE.....HE PROMOTES A HUGE EVENT....EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT.........BUT HAS TO BE SHAMED

OMG.....................AND HOW MUCH HAS KILLARIES "CHARITY GIVEN TO THE VETS? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

LIBERALS MAKE SHIT UP TO CRY ABOUT

LIBERAL POSTER BOI

So if he wasn't shamed into it why did he wait 4 months to cut the check,

and it just happened to coincide, on the very day, of him being exposed for not donating the money to Vet's charities ???

BTW you argument defeats itself , if he does truly care for Vets then why won't he release his tax returns

so that they will get an additional $8 mil in donations, further helping their cause ???

That's a fair question yes?

See how easy I am to talk with

This thread is about a challenge to Trump to release his tax returns in return for an $8 mil donation to Vet's charities....

Would you care to voice your opinion as to why he has not released his tax returns in return for helping US Vets ???

Who will pay the eight mil?

Did you even read the OP ??? Sorry I didn't put sex or tits in the post.....LOL

If you did read it ,you have that conholer disease of lack of reading comprehension.........

So they are holding money up from doing good in order to bribe us? Is that right for those that need the money now?

You mean like Trump did for FOUR months, and had to be shamed into it at that. ???

All he has to do is release his tax returns as has been done for the last 40 years and bingo.....

How is doing the right thing, that should be done, a bribe ???

What is he hiding ???

Vets are voting for TRUMP at about an 80% clip...

Disgrace vets? Pulling out of IRAQ and GIVING all the gains to ISIS... THAT DISGRACED VETS...

AND, made a MOCKERY of every man who gave his life in that effort... THAT is what the Vets see in Hillary... the ones who have debilitating BRAIN injuries may vote for Hillary, but THAT is about ALL !!

Donald Trump sparks outrage by suggesting vets with PTSD aren’t ‘strong’ and ‘can’t handle it’

usa-election-trump.jpg Trump answers questions from veterans as he appears at the "Retired American Warriors" conference during a campaign stop on Monday. (MIKE SEGAR/REUTERS)
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Monday, October 3, 2016, 7:37 PM
Some veterans are furious at draft-dodging Donald Trump for suggesting soldiers who develop post-traumatic stress disorder aren't "strong" and "can't handle it," seeing it as the latest in a string of insults toward their military service.

"What's he going to say next, he doesn't like service members who died because 'I like the ones who came home?’" said David Ortiz, an army veteran who lost his legs in Afghanistan, referring to Trump's insult of POW John McCain that he liked veterans "who weren't captured."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-suggests-vets-ptsd-aren-strong-article-1.2815752

"The nation entrusts its defense to this small group of talented and determined patriots, in return for this responsibility the nation asks for honesty and integrity. I believe that to be the Commander-in-Chief of this group, you should be held to the same standards.

I am calling on Donald J. Trump to release his tax returns. Every President since Nixon has released their tax returns as an important mechanism of transparency, showing Americans what organizations they support and are affiliated with. In seeking to do my civic duty as an informed and independent voter, I am starting a campaign to pressure Trump to release his tax returns."

---- U.S. Marine combat Veteran Peter Kiernan