Clinton says Obamacare makes no sense......LOL

Z09

You go Bill!

Way to come around..........

Former president Bill Clinton appeared to take a shot at President Obama's signature health care legislation during a campaign stop in Michigan on Monday, calling it a "crazy system" that "doesn't make any sense."

Clinton was in Flint, Michigan for a campaign event for his wife and was on the topic of government-run marketplaces under ObamaCare when he made the remarks, The Daily Caller reported.

"It doesn't make any sense. The insurance model doesn't work here," he said.

He added that ObamaCare "works fine" for people with "modest" incomes eligible for government subsidies but that "the people that are getting killed in this deal are small business people and individuals who make just a little too much to get any of these subsidies," the Daily Caller reported.

“You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said. “It’s the craziest thing in the world.”

Clinton's comments on ObamaCare were immediately seized upon by the Republican National Committee, who put out video clips of his speech.

If the tea bagging Daily Caller says it I don't believe it,

They're in the same category as the Nstional Enquirer.

But who the hell cares anyway.

Hillary will be in charge and she'll make the decisions, not Bill.

It's on CNN idiot

If the tea bagging Daily Caller says it I don't believe it,

They're in the same category as the Nstional Enquirer.

But who the hell cares anyway.

Hillary will be in charge and she'll make the decisions, not Bill.

frabz-You-Stupid-Fuck-Just-Shut-Up-Alrea

KEEP LISTENING TO BILL MAHER WORLD NEWS

point-counterpoint-liberals-doing-what-t

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

What do you care Zzzzzz man. You already admitted Hillary will win. Lmao

I do think she'll win..

However, it's comical that Democrats are coming out and saying what Republicans already knew..

Obamacare IS crazy.

Thank you Bill Clinton

but you used the Tea Bagger Express as your mouthpiece didn't you. I guess you missed the part where I said I don't fucking care. Hillary will be prez not Bill.

We know you don't care...

You go Bill!

Way to come around..........

Former president Bill Clinton appeared to take a shot at President Obama's signature health care legislation during a campaign stop in Michigan on Monday, calling it a "crazy system" that "doesn't make any sense."

Clinton was in Flint, Michigan for a campaign event for his wife and was on the topic of government-run marketplaces under ObamaCare when he made the remarks, The Daily Caller reported.

"It doesn't make any sense. The insurance model doesn't work here," he said.

He added that ObamaCare "works fine" for people with "modest" incomes eligible for government subsidies but that "the people that are getting killed in this deal are small business people and individuals who make just a little too much to get any of these subsidies," the Daily Caller reported.

“You’ve got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care and then the people are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said. “It’s the craziest thing in the world.”

Clinton's comments on ObamaCare were immediately seized upon by the Republican National Committee, who put out video clips of his speech.