When Bill is first man....

So admittedly it looks difficult for Trump to completely wipe the floor with Hillary and she might win. I was trying to think what we have to look forward to when Hillary is president. Well first the obligatory liberals here gloating for two years. I probably won't bother visiting for that, better things to do with my time. We can look forward to Hillary being the first woman.... I thought about that...

In a sense Hillary could be like the first woman, except not beautiful. The first woman according to Greek Mythology of course. No nasty Christian references here. The titan Prometheus was once assigned the task of creating the race of man. He afterwards grew displeased with the mean lot imposed on them by the gods and so stole fire from heaven. Zeus was angered and commanded Hephaistos (Hephaestus) and the other gods create the first woman Pandora, endowing her with beauty and cunning. He then had her delivered to Prometheus' foolish younger brother Epimetheus as a bride. Zeus gave Pandora a storage jar (pithos) as a wedding gift but commanded she never open it. Naturally she opened it, thus releasing a swarm of evil spirits trapped within. These would forever after plague mankind. Only Elpis (Hope) remained behind, a single blessing to ease mankind's suffering.

Hillary may be like Pandora. The first woman who brings forth many evil spirits. Yet Elpis will remain even if she becomes royal empress.