Trump Disgraces American US Forces

Donald Trump thinks soldiers with PTSD are probably just pussies.

There you go Mack, Trump calls you and every other veteran with PTSD a pussy and liar. That makes the child molesting bastard a traitor to America, the lowest form of cum stain that exists.

Donald Trump has run afoul of “our troops” several times. There was his ill-advised feud with the Khans, purple heart-gate, “I like people who weren’t captured,” and of course, the fact that he’s a cowardly draft dodger. On Monday, he stepped in it once again by implying to a room full of veterans that soldiers suffering from PTSD are probably just pussies.

During an event thrown by the Retired American Warriors PAC, Trump was asked whether he’d “support and fund a more holistic approach to solve the problems and issues of veteran suicide, PTSD, [traumatic brain injuries] and other” issues facing veterans as president, as well as if he would “take steps to restore the historic role of our chaplains and the importance of spiritual fitness and spiritual resiliency programs.”

“Yes, I would. And look, we need that so badly. And when you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat — and they see things that maybe a lot of the folks in this room have seen many times over and you’re strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people can’t handle it. And they see horror stories. They see events that you couldn’t see in a movie. Nobody would believe it.”

In addition to being offensive, his implication that PTSD only afflicts soldiers not “strong” enough to “handle it” is simply incorrect, as numerous people have been quick to point out via social media and articles like this one.

In addition to being offensive, his implication that PTSD only afflicts soldiers not “strong” enough to “handle it” is simply incorrect, as numerous people have been quick to point out via social media and articles like this one.

ptsd_zps6boprcgq.jpg

WE VIETNAM VETERANS HAVE LOST OVER 100,OOO COMBAT VETERANS TO SUICIDE.

So you are going to interpret trumps words?

A ROOM OF VETERANS HAVE ALREADY DONE THAT FOR ME.

“It’s not helpful to suggest PTSD affects only the weak, and it undermines the work of the veteran community to fight mental health stigma,” said Kate Hoit, and Iraq veteran and communications director of Got Your Six, a veterans advocacy group.

Phillip Carter, an Iraq veteran who researches veterans issues, said Monday that strength and weakness are irrelevant when it comes to whether someone develops PTSD after experiencing trauma.

“Trump's comments regarding PTSD demonstrate an appalling lack of empathy and leadership for someone running to be Commander in Chief, responsible for the lives of 2.4 million active and reserve servicemembers, as well as providing care and support for the nation's 22 million veterans,” he said.

“I mean, I guess by reinforcing stigma (strong soldiers don’t get PTSD!), he’s doing his part to keep those VA lines short!” tweeted Ana Marie Cox, a political and culture columnist at MTV News and New York Times Magazine. Cox, with 1.3 million followers on Twitter, drove commentary early on.

Eduardo Colon replied to Cox, saying “Vet with PTSD here -- I can’t wait for this election to be over with -- hopefully trump will disappear.”

http://www.stripes.com/trump-draws-fire-for-ptsd-comments-1.432178

I FIND YOUR REMARK INFURIATING, AFTER ALL THIS BASTARD HAS SAID PUTTING DOWN VETERANS, POWS, AND NOW ATTACKING THE MENTALLY ILL.

Yes, I would. And look, we need that so badly. And when you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of the folks in this room have seen many times over and youre strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people cant handle it. And they see horror stories. They see events that you couldnt see in a movie. Nobody would believe it.

I'm having a problem connecting the dots....

as a matter of fact:

bed.jpg

Its the same cold-blooded sentiment Trump expressed towards John McCains' 6 year P.O.W. interment..."McCain's not a hero cause he got caught, i like the ones that didn't get caught."

Same as physically mocking the disabled, or those afflicted with pneumonia.

Same as downplaying Saddams gassing to death of 5000 men, women, and children Kurds.

Trump has zero empathy or basic compassion, raging Narcissist Personality Disorder.

He is, for lack of a better term, a monster, a monster who should be stopped, By Any Means Necessary !!

King acts like Trump's mouth is the Holy Grail, it needs to be interpreted for us like the preacher on Sunday.

King of the county is just a liar.

They are not brave = They are cowardly

They have no honor = The are dishonorable

The are strong = They are not weak

They are weak = They are not strong.

They lie = They are CONS.