My bet with Eclectic Skeptic

The bet is if Hillary wins I leave the forum forever. If Trump wins then ES leaves the forum forever.

Here's a link to the exchange. http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198736-if-you-tell-me-youre-a-trump-supporter-i-know-7-things-about-you/&do=findComment&comment=1059610083

ES will be gone in a little over a month.

You're welcome NHB

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 conservatives. "Romney will win. Obama doesn't have a chance. "

Well guess what..Hillary is way ahead of Trump compared where Obama and Romney were in October 2012

And whatever you say about Romney, he was a decent man.

No one is even saying that about the racist birther because it simply isn't true.

My prediction:

Hillary 320

Trump 220

( and for the boneheaded criminal, I know he doesn't know this, you need 270 electoral votes to win)

Oh look Nate Silver agrees with me.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1#now

And look at that blue map

2012 conservatives. "Romney will win. Obama doesn't have a chance. "

Well guess what..Hillary is way ahead of Trump compared where Obama and Romney were in October 2012

And whatever you say about Romney, he was a decent man.

No one is even saying that about the racist birther because it simply isn't true.

My prediction:

Hillary 320

Trump 220

( and for the boneheaded criminal, I know he doesn't know this, you need 270 electoral votes to win)

Oh look Nate Silver agrees with me.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=mobilebar&v=1#now

And look at that blue map

Hahaha you can't compare Hillary to Obama. She doesn't have anything close to the support he had. Trump is gonna fucken bury that old snatch.

I'll honor bet.

Now the irony here is both Es and BF are the most likely the same person holding several screen names avaliable as moderators keeping the site active as a source of entertainment and means to controlling social behavior of a global population technologically speaking.

Ideas put inside the brain can get a body to mind in a social interaction beyond their skin. Such a simple thing to do and once established very difficult to ever undo something that has functioned societal evolution since the dawn of staging humanity by controlling the flow of information and how informed those saving reality are allowed to project possibilities by administering the facts compiled by theory, theology, behavioral sciences, and economic trade of substance for symbolic/intellectual value.

Now the irony here is both Es and BF are the most likely the same person holding several screen names avaliable as moderators keeping the site active as a source of entertainment and means to controlling social behavior of a global population technologically speaking.

Ideas put inside the brain can get a body to mind in a social interaction beyond their skin. Such a simple thing to do and once established very difficult to ever undo something that has functioned societal evolution since the dawn of staging humanity by controlling the flow of information and how informed those saving reality are allowed to project possibilities..

We are not the same person. Get a grip

We are not the same person. Get a grip

What separates brains from minds or a sole result of ancestry to one saving the soul of humanity? Vocabulary. Words mean more than actually understanding what is going on currently completely by everyone occupying space in the same moment everything is kinetically spaced apart all the time?

Hummm. you paying attention to displacement or controlling the outcomes of replacements?

I have more than just a grip of the self evident being self contained to the moment here. I completely understand the simplicity too how and why things are as existing in reflection of their occupying space when here, now.

From the molecular level to universal position being sustained currently. Loyalty to denying the self evident is what keeps corruption corrupting everything done to save humanity's policies to rule of law both civil and criminal justifications between households and Global economic trade.

that labyrinth of misdirection done academically, artistically, politically, spiritually, economically, socially is an intellectual maze by design of those never wanting the life ancestry put them here as.

Hate comes from loathing being one of a kind and won't rest until everyone finds eternity unbearable when living in the moment here.

It is why all the ledends of conflicting policy keep the 4 horsemen of the appocalpse as separate individual caricatures as it only takes a single ancestor to bring real out of all the realities combined.

Boo, I am the "One Male" Nostradamus feared would come from the ashes of sustaining humanity by destroying the understanding of what it is to be human actually.

Nothing supernatural, or metaphysical, just understanding the simplicity of now being actual Eternity promised to those serving denial cradle to grave having rights to take liberties away from next generations eternally by law and ordered mandated denial.

What separates brains from minds or a sole result of ancestry to one saving the soul of humanity? Vocabulary. Words mean more than actually understanding what is going on currently completely by everyone occupying space in the same moment everything is kinetically spaced apart all the time?

Hummm. you paying attention to displacement or controlling the outcomes of replacements?

I have more than just a grip of the self evident being self contained to the moment here. I completely understand the simplicity too how and why things are as existing in reflection of their occupying space when here, now.

From the molecular level to universal position being sustained currently. Loyalty to denying the self evident is what keeps corruption corrupting everything done to save humanity.

ok

ok

When two inaccurate intepretations act together to make a right, what is left? What is up top or down below? Front or back? inside the box or outside comprehension at the intellectual prioirty?

Rot in your own self inflicted hell of your own choices added into so far. Live by the word die for the sworn denial of how real is only self contained by the moment you refuse to believe possible all the time living here in it as specifically spaced apart.

I won't save your educated stupidity demanding I pay for those mistakes you made and making. Join the club that projects me the village idiot.

When two inaccurate intepretations act together to make a right, what is left? What is up top or down below? Front or back? inside the box or outside comprehension at the intellectual prioirty?

Rot in your own self inflicted hell of your own choices added into so far. Live by the word die for the sworn denial of how real is only self contained by the moment you refuse to believe possible all the time living here in it as specifically spaced apart.

I won't save your educated stupidity demanding I pay for those mistakes you made and making. Join the club that projects me the village idiot.

Will do buddy

Will do buddy

Bet you trained your children to follow the suit of social identity drinking from the intellectual well of "what if" does generation after generation wishing things would change while never the same again now.

ha ha ha ha. You need to ask them for forgiveness, not anyone else. What and where does Eternity exist in plain sight? Everywhere outside your skin. that god damned simple.

Whose the fool?

whom wants to remained fooled eternally?

what is a who? Owl sounds or a person acting like society's child cradle to grave.

• 3 weeks later...