Is Trump paying taxes on his "SEX TAPES?"

Seems Trump brought this on himself, and shows his inability to reason, asses a situation and draw sound conclusions. Trump is unfit to be President. He lacks moral character, is unethical, and sexual pervert. Where is the right moralists? Probably pounding their meat instead of the keyboard. Who would let their child around these two sexual perverts, or vote for them?

aug-1-cover-2.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

Liberals do not care for big game - trophy hunting. They are more into little game hunting - - - stalking the elusive fetus. The trick being, you must corner them ( pretty easy ) so they have no chance to run - no avenue of escape; and then you go in for the kill.

I believe Bill should retaliate with nude photos of Hillary. Do not allow Trump to get the best of him.

His sons are also affectionately aka.....

Douchbag Von Fuckface and Thurston Shitbag the 3rd

Do not allow Trump to get the best of him.

Sorry that's a trait that Trump has, to a fault......

I believe Bill should retaliate with nude photos of Hillary. Do not allow Trump to get the best of him.

Oh, Jesus - Mary - & Joseph, what possessed me to go there? Another frightening image that will follow me to the grave.

His sons are also affectionately aka.....

Douchbag Von Fuckface and Thurston Shitbag the 3rd

Sorry that's a trait that Trump has, to a fault......

Liberals do not care for big game - trophy hunting. They are more into little game hunting - - - stalking the elusive fetus. The trick being, you must corner them ( pretty easy ) so they have no chance to run - no avenue of escape; and then you go in for the kill.

Oh, Jesus - Mary - & Joseph, what possessed me to go there? Another frightening image that will follow me to the grave.

hillary-clinton-old-hag-1.jpg

giphy.gif