The Trump surrogates smile and pivot routine...

They are identical to their leader, no morals, just lies...

Just saw Trump surrogate Sarah Huckabee on Thomas Roberts MSNBC program. He attemped to ask Miss Huckabee about Trumps egregious comments and behavior mulltiple times, each time resulting in her fake toothy grin/immediate pivot to "WELL HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONE THAT..."

Every single gol-darn time these phony robots get the daily memo talking points from their Fuhrers staff. They are truly disgusting and desperate as they sit there completely avoiding directly answering truths about Trump. Its the same smile and pivot routine everytime. I wish the anchors would just throw them off the set mid-interview, since they blatantly refuse to stop their diatribes steeped in hypocrisy and obfuscation.

Like their Orange Asshole Tyrant, these compulsive lying zombies are there for one reason... To lie for their Fuhrer.

When Trump and his puppets lose on November 8th, all the phony smiling, and pivoting, will come to a halt. Their sucking of Trumps ass has gone on for 16 months, and their days are numbered, thank goodness.

This cycle has produced the absolute lowest forms of surrogate liars ever seen in American politics... Donald Trump supporters. Yeah he's a repulsive racist, a misogynist scumbag, he's dumb as an ox, with no desire to learn. Yeah he lies everytime he opens his tiny butthole lipped mouth.

But he's OUR FUHRER, so we will just follow orders!!

They are identical to their leader, no morals, just lies...

Just saw Trump surrogate Sarah Huckabee on Thomas Roberts MSNBC program. He attemped to ask Miss Huckabee about Trumps egregious comments and behavior mulltiple times, each time resulting in her fake toothy grin/immediate pivot to "WELL HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONE THAT..."

Every single gol-darn time these phony robots get the daily memo talking points from their Fuhrers staff. They are truly disgusting and desperate as they sit there completely avoiding directly answering truths about Trump. Its the same smile and pivot routine everytime. I wish the anchors would just throw them off the set mid-interview, since they blatantly refuse to stop their diatribes steeped in hypocrisy and obfuscation.

Like their Orange Asshole Tyrant, these compulsive lying zombies are there for one reason... To lie for their Fuhrer.

When Trump and his puppets lose on November 8th, all the phony smiling, and pivoting, will come to a halt. Their sucking of Trumps ass has gone on for 16 months, and their days are numbered, thank goodness.

It's TEDIOUS and annoying how these finger puppets ignore the actual question then ramble on, basically with lies and slurs aimed at Clinton. Literally can not recall the puppets even answering ANY actual question. It's about time to just flip the switch when the "interrview" is NOT an interview but a stream of soundbite blah blah that's not relevant nor truthful. While Ms Huckabee is a rather tedious robot, I find Boris, the mob lawyer dude.. the most annoying..... he goes motor mouth, talking over anyone in a Trumpish mix of rude and lying. Haven't seen the Taco Truck guy again......now I enjoyed that.. but then I like Tacos.

So.. are AXXTION and Blue Balls the same clown?

This cycle has produced the absolute lowest forms of surrogate liars ever seen in American politics... Donald Trump supporters. Yeah he's a repulsive racist, a misogynist scumbag, he's dumb as an ox, with no desire to learn. Yeah he lies everytime he opens his tiny butthole lipped mouth.

But he's OUR FUHRER, so we will just follow orders!!

My first election was the Goldwater/LBJ one.... but I remember Ike, JFK. You are RIGHT about Surrogate Liars being WORST.. but they echo a candidate that is SHAMEFULLY bad, and Shameless.

George Wallace.....by the time he ran for POTUS.... was moving AWAY from his bigot history. Wallace...was often factual, he was not all about this Neo-Feudalism crap where Tycoons rule unchecked. Was he BAD? Yeah.. was he worse than TRUMP... actually NO. With Trump there's ALWAYS shit you don't see till it hits the fan.

The Trump Organisation is a SHITPILE of shell companies, shady dealings, partnerships all over the globe. The CONFLICT OF INTEREST in enormous. His WHOLE GAME.. is a false myth as "business genius" . Ignore the fails,scams, frauds, bankruptcies.. and ignore the victims he ripped off.. stiffed, did not pay. If the Game is Sleazy Super Predator... he's trophy boy. That he ain't in jail... is his main skill.. really.

My first election was Reagan-Carter 1980. I love the every four year POTUS cycle. Its always been enthralling, win or lose,to see the American government and our democratic voting process carried on in the most civil, humane methods on the planet. 2015/2016 has been different, frustrating, infuriating. This bunch of shills are the most devoid of sincerity i've ever seen.

Agreed, that Boris jerk, is in his own league of phoniness. Matt Schlapp, Kayley McEnany, A.J. Delgado, Sarah Huckabee, that Tommie man/woman on CNN, and quite a few others are truly deplorable, shameful in their egregious lying, for a scumbag who is not even close to worth it...

But Trumps celebrity surrogates- Gingrich, Christie, Giuliani, Hannity, Coulter, Palin, and others are textbook INSANE. Reveling in telling falsehoods that should be criminal to utter. They would have ALL had secure jobs with the Third Reich...