The Donald Trump child rape lawsuit has been refiled with a newwitness

Back in June, we told you about the rape lawsuit filed anonymously against both Donald Trump and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. One week later, we explained why, given the presence of a witness, the case should be taken seriously, and in August, we explored how this and two other rape allegations against Trump have been roundly ignored by TV news media. Last month, the civil suit had been withdrawn for some reason, but, on Friday, Jane Doe v. Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein had been refiled, and, this time, another witness has been added to the legal complaint.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/305309/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-refiled-new-witness/

The new witness, who signed her affidavit as Joan Doe, wrote that in the 1994-95 school year, the plaintiff explained to her how she had been subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at Parties in New York City during the summer of 1994. Joan joins Tiffany Doe, the witness from the previous lawsuit, who claims to have procured underage girls (including the plaintiff) for Epstein under the guise of being his party planner.

And this woman and her family were threatened to keep quiet.

One of Trump's goons?

Deplorables?

The cons darling is getting hammered from all sides.....and it's fun to see. Keep the hits a comin'..!

Apprentice Cast Alleges Donald Trump Repeatedly Demeaned Female Contestants
6:17 AM ET
They decided to speak out as Trump's behavior toward women has become a core issue in the presidential campaign

http://time.com/4516258/apprentice-cast-donald-trump-sexism/

Months before the election...

what are the odds of that ?

Ultraliberals are overjoyed with CNN contributor Dean Obeidallah statement that Rush Limbaugh is fast becoming a "relic" even tho they don't know who Dean Obeidallah is.

Everyday Michelle Obama has to wake up in a house that slaves built and contains no Bibles slaves but in the mean time...on a Chinese made TV she bought at Walmart, (where Tim Tebow once worked when he was in College, the same one Glen Beck thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for every thing wrong with the Government, CNN about the Trayvon Martin injustice and Fox News about East Jerusalem (but there was no mention of global warming disproportionately caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people); while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich...washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise (where everyone works at minimum wage), right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem, Obama not being born in America, assonating Sandra Flunke and the war in Iraq that Haliburton started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land...planting it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they are the greedy rich who take advantage of the Bush tax cuts (like Donald Trump) and hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse Black inmates that racist cops rail roaded, all the while...Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...(without any underwear on) danced on Ronald Reagan's grave, as vegetarians held up protest signs and hippies gave the peace sign, Occupy Wall Street protesters chanted and burned an American flag and just for fun Hillary Clinton stuck pins in a Karl Rove voodoo doll as Al Sharpton a Holocaust denier yelled (in the heart of KKK country) at Ted Nugent 'we wanta get paid for slavery (even tho it ended 150 years ago)...you White privlage MOFO...as Chelsea and Ivanka mud wrestled.

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her:

Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat.

“So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"​

Back in June, we told you about the rape lawsuit filed anonymously against both Donald Trump and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. One week later, we explained why, given the presence of a witness, the case should be taken seriously, and in August, we explored how this and two other rape allegations against Trump have been roundly ignored by TV news media. Last month, the civil suit had been withdrawn for some reason, but, on Friday, Jane Doe v. Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein had been refiled, and, this time, another witness has been added to the legal complaint.

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/305309/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-refiled-new-witness/

This is such bullshit the MSM won't even mention it. You and shintao are retards

1. Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers; calls her “trailer-trash.”

In an ABC News interview in 1992, Hillary smears Gennifer Flowers, a women Bill would later admit to having an affair with, as “some failed cabaret singer who doesn’t even have much of a résumé to fall back on.” Hillary also referred to Flowers as “trailer trash.”

2. Hillary slams former White House intern Monica Lewinsky as a “narcissistic loony toon” after she had consensual relations with her husband in the Oval Office.

CBS News reports: "According to the friend, Diane Blair -- a political science professor whose papers were donated to the University of Arkansas Special Collections library – Hillary Clinton credited Bill Clinton with trying to break away from Lewinsky, whom she called a 'narcissistic loony toon.'"

3. Hillary, defending an alleged rapist, smears his 12-year-old alleged rape victim, claiming the young girl had a "tendency to seek out older men." She also laughs on tape over the cunning way she had vital evidence dismissed, destroying the alleged rape victim's case.

“I have been informed that the complainant is emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing,” Hillary wrote in the affidavit about the 12-year-old girl.

Hillary is even captured on tape laughing at the fact that she got the only piece of evidence against her client dismissed: “He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Hillary says, audibly laughing.

The alleged rape victim told The Daily Beast what she would say to Hillary if she ever has the chance: "‘You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that [being] for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing.'"

4. Hillary disparagingly refers to the numerous women her husband was involved with as “bimbos."

In 1991, Mrs. Clinton called the onslaught of women accusing her husband of sexual misconduct or consensual infidelity as the “bimbo eruption.”

5. Hillary reportedly threatens Juanita Broaddrick, Bill's alleged rape victim, into silence at a political fundraiser after the accused rape.

According to Broaddrick, Hillary threatened her while knowing her husband had raped her:

Hillary sought out Broaddrick at the political fundraiser after Bill had raped her; she grabbed her hand and “thanked her” for “everything” she had done for Bill. Feeling frightened, Broaddrick says she tried to turn around and leave, but Hillary allegedly squeezed her hand tighter and wouldn't let her go.

Broaddrick told The Daily Wire that there was "no way" Hillary did not intend for that interaction to be construed as a threat.

“So many people have said since then that, ‘Maybe she just knew that you had been with him, maybe he hadn’t told her the complete description of what he’d done to you,’” she said. “I still feel like she knew.”

6. “I mean, I would crucify her,” Hillary says of Gennifer Flowers.

Hillary "told Esquire magazine in 1992 that if she had the chance to cross-examine Flowers, 'I mean, I would crucify her,'" notes The Washington Post.

7. "[W]e have to destroy her story," Hillary allegedly said of one woman state troopers sought out for her husband to have a sexual encounter with.

As noted by National Review: "When a rock groupie alleged that a state trooper approached her on Governor Clinton’s behalf, Hillary said 'we have to destroy her story.'"​

HOWS YOUR WITNESS LIST HOLDING UP SHEEPLE??

This is such bullshit the MSM won't even mention it. You and shintao are retards

AND YOU ARE A CHILD MOLESTING ENABLER................

jailtrump_zpstt8j6vqg.jpg

Gee not one word by mental Mack about Trump's rape trial.

Amazing.

I guess he'll excuse child rape too just like he excuses everything else he does.

LOL, AND BUTCH, WHO I SHOWED GOT AWAY WITH CHILD MOLESTATION HIMSELF, IS NOW DEFENDING TRUMP AGAINST THE CHARGES WITH THREE WITNESSES, WRITTEN DOCUMENTS THAT CONVICTED EPSTEIN WITH TRUMPS NAME RUNNING OFF THE PAGES OF CHILD MOLESTERS.

MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!

jailtrump_zpstt8j6vqg.jpg

Anyone can sue anyone for anything.If it is such a big deal, why isn't it the lead on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc.? It's not like those networks are in the tank for Trump.

Good question why they're not reporting on this.

The dereliction of the press is astounding at times.

The victim DID NOT want to come forward. It's not like she's looking for money.

Do you really think a sexist POS like Trump isn't capable of this?

This is just politically and financially motivated garbage.

And no matter how many times it's shown to be garbage, LF's PIGS keep regurgitating it.

BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE TO HELP HILLARY ANY WAY THEY CAN.

And notice the tactic?

It’s a tactic that was used by 9/11 Truthers.

Remember them?

They'd get destroyed on one thread and just start two more saying the same thing.

They did it over and over and over FOR YEARS.

It's the way of Truthers.

For those with enough sense to dig deeper on THIS matter, I have already offered this series of posts on the subject in rebuttal:

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609446

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609604

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609652

http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609858

They prove that there are BIG PROBLEMS with this lawsuit.

Truthers like es probably didn’t and won’t read them.

And certainly won’t respond to them even if they did.

They’ll just ignore them, and regurgitate their meme.

It’s the Truther way.

Just saying …

Oh by the way, I asked the PIGS in the above links if the PIGS knew whether the damages being sought were the same as before … just $75,000 dollars?

And guess what?

They are (http://www.revelist.com/politics/trump-rape-casey-anthony/5057/default/2 ).

Think about that. The first time the lawsuit was filed, the damages asked for were $100 MILLION dollars. That's right, ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS.

Now it’s just $75,000 dollars.

For something supposedly this serious?

LOL!

That’s a sure sign this is nothing but a nuisance lawsuit designed ONLY to get a payout from the defendant in order to get the accuser to just go away.

It's a common scam.

The PIGS regurgitating this sort of bogus nonsense should be ashamed themselves.

But then these PIGS have no shame.

And that’s been proven time and again on this forum as well.

:angry:

The new witness, who signed her affidavit as Joan Doe, wrote that in the 1994-95 school year, the plaintiff explained to her how she had been subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at Parties in New York City during the summer of 1994. Joan joins Tiffany Doe, the witness from the previous lawsuit, who claims to have procured underage girls (including the plaintiff) for Epstein under the guise of being his party planner.

Trumps attorney has denied the existence of any relationship between the two, even though the Republican presidential nominee told New York Magazine in 2002 that Epstein is a terrific guy who likes beautiful women as much as I do, while admitting that many of them are on the younger side.

This is just politically and financially motivated garbage. And no matter how many times it's shown to be garbage, LF's PIGS keep regurgitating it. BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE TO HELP HILLARY ANY WAY THEY CAN. And notice the tactic?It’s a tactic that was used by 9/11 Truthers.Remember them? They'd get destroyed on one thread and just start two more saying the same thing. They did it over and over and over FOR YEARS. It's the way of Truthers. For those with enough sense to dig deeper on THIS matter, I have already offered this series of posts on the subject in rebuttal: http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609446 http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609604 http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609652 http://www.liberalforum.org/index.php?/topic/198487-presidental-debate-926/?p=1059609858 They prove that there are BIG PROBLEMS with this lawsuit.Truthers like es probably didn’t and won’t read them.And certainly won’t respond to them even if they did. They’ll just ignore them, and regurgitate their meme.It’s the Truther way.Just saying …Oh by the way, I asked the PIGS in the above links if the PIGS knew whether the damages being sought were the same as before … just $75,000 dollars? And guess what? They are (http://www.revelist.com/politics/trump-rape-casey-anthony/5057/default/2 ). Think about that. The first time the lawsuit was filed, the damages asked for were $100 MILLION dollars. That's right, ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS. Now it’s just $75,000 dollars. For something supposedly this serious? LOL! That’s a sure sign this is nothing but a nuisance lawsuit designed ONLY to get a payout from the defendant in order to get the accuser to just go away. It's a common scam.The PIGS regurgitating this sort of bogus nonsense should be ashamed themselves. But then these PIGS have no shame. And that’s been proven time and again on this forum as well. :angry:

If we can spend millions of dollars to investigate Benghazi and eventually exonerate Hillary, we can at least *investigate* these alleged sexual assaults and violent threats.

Trumps attorney has denied the existence of any relationship between the two, even though the Republican presidential nominee told New York Magazine in 2002 that Epstein is a terrific guy who likes beautiful women as much as I do, while admitting that many of them are on the younger side.

Like I said. Truthers ignore the response to their nonsense and just repeat the meme.

Months before the election...

what are the odds of that ?

Ultraliberals are overjoyed with CNN contributor Dean Obeidallah statement that Rush Limbaugh is fast becoming a "relic" even tho they don't know who Dean Obeidallah is.

BUMP !