CREEP SHOW: ‘Apprentice’ alums detail rampant Trump sexism

donald_trump_ivanka.jpg

The Huffington Post gets sleazy this morning. It's a race to to bottom of the barrel between Fox and Huffpo.

Oh,well, it's entertaining.

Donald Trump’s Creepy Ogling Of His Daughter Happened More Than You Think

The GOP nominee made references to Ivanka’s looks while talking about the women on “The Apprentice.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-ivanka-trump-comments_us_57f250d5e4b082aad9bbf2d7

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump repeatedly made inappropriate comments, which referenced his daughter Ivanka’s appearance, to women on his NBC show “The Apprentice.”

An Associated Press report published Monday details the sexism female contestants and crew experienced from Trump while working on the show. Eight former “Apprentice” crew members told the AP Trump once compared a camerawoman’s beauty to his daughter’s, making repeated comments about the camerawoman’s behind.

A former contestant on the show, Poppy Carlig, said Trump once asked her to twirl in front of him so he could look at her figure.

“I don’t immediately jump to the conclusion that people are having bad intentions with what they are saying,” Carlig told the AP. “He said I reminded him of his daughter and I thought that was really touching because I know how much he values his family.”

Trump has made a slew of questionable comments about his daughter’s looks over the years, saying on ABC’s “The View” in 2006 that “if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her.”

“Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . . “ Trump said to Rolling Stone in 2015.

In a 1999 interview with radio host Howard Stern, Trump said his daughter ― who was then 17 ― made him promise he would never date a woman younger than her.

Trump’s sexist rhetoric has caused controversy in the week since the first presidential debate, fueled by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’smention of Alicia Machado, a former Miss Universe whom Trump called “Miss Piggy” after she gained weight. Ivanka Trump appeared in an ad released by her father’s campaign over the weekend, arguing he will be good for women if he’s elected president.

Read more on the sexism of “The Apprentice” at the AP.

CcZvyoEWEAAiOlE.jpg

57f251e41b00000d0cef400c.jpeg

“I don’t immediately jump to the conclusion that people are having bad intentions with what they are saying,” Carlig told the AP. “He said I reminded him of his daughter and I thought that was really touching because I know how much he values his family.”

Wow. That's really outrageous! BWAAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAA

I love watching liberals panic over Trump like this.

Wow. That's really outrageous! BWAAHHAHHAAAAHAHHAHAA

I love watching liberals panic over Trump like this.

Yeah.. liberals are panicking that Trump's tax returns are now open for public view.

Liberals are panicking watching Trump commit political suicide last week carrying on a 5 day twitter war publicly shaming one of his own beauty contest winners.

Yeah liberals are panicking enjoying Hillary's post debate bounce.

No Conservatives are panicking and kicking themselves for picking the worst presidential candidate in history.

Your hero.

Too damn funny.

Oh.. and Goofy thinks it's just fine and dandy Trump lusting after his own daughter.

No really.

Link? Oh wait, you're lying again.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange&_r=1

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trump's colon is now in full denial spin.. -and he now sees the handwriting on the wall.

This is why GB' will always be my BITCH.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html?utm_source=huffingtonpost.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=pubexchange&_r=1

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Trump's colon is now in full denial spin.. -and he now sees the handwriting on the wall.

This is why GB' will always be my BITCH.

We already have seen the fabricated NY Slimes article, dumbass.

You said his tax return was "now open for public view".

So show us. Give us a link to the tax form.

Run Oj. Run.

This is why ES will always be my bitch.

I think the OP just made me throw up in my mouth a bit, that pic of him with her ass on his pecker is like WTF!

The way she looks at him, Ivanka's definitely got a 'daddy thing' going on. But why?

donald-ivanka.jpg

367E417000000578-3703397-image-m-55_1469

I'm sure that's why he ignores his other daughter, Tiffany.

Not pretty enough to satisfy his narcissistic need to preen himself.

I hope she jacks him up.

I think the OP just made me throw up in my mouth a bit, that pic of him with her ass on his pecker is like WTF!

Yeah, and what's with that creepy, adoring girlfriend pose?

If I were a psychologist I would consider that body language not only wildly inappropriate, but extremely worrying as being a possible indicator of incestuous behavior.

I'm sure that's why he ignores his other daughter, Tiffany.

Not pretty enough to satisfy his narcissistic need to preen himself.

I hope she jacks him up.

She just might have already. There has been speculation that Tiffany was the one that dropped off Her father's tax returns in Susan Craig's mailbox.

It was someone affiliated with Trump. Someone who couldn't take his obnoxious and deplorable behavior any more.

I ask again- What American woman with a shred of self-respect would want to vote for Trump? He sits atop an avalanche of sexist/misogynist/incestuous behaviors and comments, which span over decades.

I think young Barron is actually the bastard offspring of Daddy Donald and IVANKA Trump!!! She gave birth to her own little brother!!

Yeah Tiffani isn't Donalds type, his heart has always yearned for Ivanka!

Trump is a creep. He really crosses the line.

It seems Ivanka is the only daughter of his he in inappropriate with.

How to Identify a Pedophile: 12 Steps (with Pictures)

• Child molesters tend to talk about or treat children as though they are adults. They might refer to a child as they would refer to an adult friend or lover. Trump has done that with Ivanka.
  • Child molesters often say they love all children or feel as though they are still children. Trump acts like a child.