Curt Schilling ‘serious’ about mounting Fauxcahontas Warren

Former MLB star Curt Schilling ‘serious’ about mounting challenge to unseat

Mass. Sen. Fauxcahontas Warren

“Oh, I’m serious about that,” Schilling said Friday when asked about the possibility of challenging Fauxcahontas Warren during an interview with Fox News host Neil Cavuto.

“I don’t understand how Hitlary Rotten’s an option, much less the candidate. I don’t understand how she’s not in jail,” Schilling said. “She’s done the opposite of nothing, she’s hurt in every possible way she can and I think she’s the epitome of just a very bad, bad, evil human being.”

Likin' this guy.

Ha!

“Oh, I’m serious about that,” Schilling said Friday when asked about the possibility of challenging Fauxcahontas Warren during an interview with Fox News host Neil Cavuto.

Likin' this guy.

Ha!

Shilling wasted away $50 mil of his own and $75 mil of the state of RI's money on a video game company that failed under his ownership and he filed for bankruptcy ......

He sacrificed his family's financial security on a video game, someone that the conholers will adore.......laughable

Like that will happen. Lizzie is a god in MASS.

goddess among those using the same collective mind and all the brains only think in social translation of anything is possible rather than navigate simultaneously existing here now.

Same as you behave, hummmm?

I don't see pocihontus displaying support for the armed forces

Soooooo.................. wearing a hat is support, in your opinion ???

Liz is a senator serving her country, what has Shilling done to serve his country besides robbing one of his country's states ???

Oooops that's right he wore an Army hat, even though he never served one f'n day in the military.........wearing it and earning it are two very different things........

Liz is a senator serving her country, what has Shilling done to serve his country besides robbing one of his country's states ???

Oooops that's right he wore an Army hat, even though he never served one f'n day in the military.........wearing it and earning it are two very different things........

Serving in the military is a phony demand from the left Cadman..

Obama or McCain?

Bush or Clinton

Clinton or Dole

And Cadman...

Shilling might run for Senator..

So I guess he wants to "serve" right?

Serving in the military is a phony demand from the left Cadman..

Obama or McCain?

Bush or Clinton

Clinton or Dole

Soooooo........did any of those you mentioned serve their country ???

BTW never demanded anything about military service, just made a comment about wearing it is one thing.... earning it is another......Don't you agree ???

Soooooo........did any of those you mentioned serve their country ???

BTW never demanded anything about military service, just made a comment about wearing it is one thing.... earning it is another......Don't you agree ???

McCain served

Bush did

Dole did

They ALL served their country in public service.....

Do you think that holding a national public office is not serving your country ???

I never said that..

However you seem to feel that public service matter so much and Warren is "serving" but Shilling never has..

The problem with that is I just named three Republicans that served and they went up against two men that never did...

And the left really didn't care if they never served ...

Why should you care if Shilling never served?

I never said that..

However you seem to feel that public service matter so much and Warren is "serving" but Shilling never has..

The problem with that is I just named three Republicans that served and they went up against two men that never did...

And the left really didn't care if they never served ...

Why should you care if Shilling never served?

I don't....LOL

Wearing a hat shows support. What support has pocahontus given or shown our military.

Robbing a state how so?

If you don't care why did you bring it up?

I didn't......koc did, with the hat it morphed from there......

Wearing a hat shows support. What support has pocahontus given or shown our military.

Robbing a state how so?

Do you think it's better to earn the right to wear that military hat or not ???

Like I said Liz serves her country everyday........ does Shilling ???

He is an incompetent businessman that gave up his family's financial security for generations on a video game..... :wacko:

He'll fit right in with you Trump pets......LOL

As far as robbing a state.......

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/years-after-bankruptcy-curt-schilling-settles-rhode-island-gaming-loans/

I didn't......koc did, with the hat it morphed from there......

Do you think it's better to earn the right to wear that military hat or not ???

Like I said Liz serves her country everyday........ does Shilling ???

He is an incompetent businessman that gave up his family's financial security for generations on a video game..... :wacko:

He'll fit right in with you Trump pets......LOL

As far as robbing a state.......

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/years-after-bankruptcy-curt-schilling-settles-rhode-island-gaming-loans/

Liz is sucking the government tit