Obama stares down sweaty, nervous-looking Putin

That's Barrack showing Putin he's not gonna take any shit. ...

Man ultraliberals are in denial about their lame duck.

The billionaire businessman Trump has held out an olive branch promising cooperation with Putin while also warning that he’d shoot down Russian planes that challenge the U.S. military if he becomes president in November’s elections.

Man I'm in denial about my limp dick.

The billionaire businessman Trump has held out an olive branch promising cooperation with Putin while also warning that he’d shoot down Russian planes that challenge the U.S. military if he becomes president in November’s elections.

Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler. Trump is all horny for Putin like you are all horny for little boys.

That's a classic picture. That's Barrack showing Putin he's not gonna take any shit. ... unlike the orange baboon who likes to throw Putin wet kisses.

So Barry draws one of them thar lines in the sand. I see.

Neville Chamberlain appeased Hitler. Trump is all horny for Putin like you are all horny for little boys.

Speaking of appeasement, Iran shit & Kerry opened his mouth.

The actual news is that Russia has bombed some US and Israeli people that were apparently in a terrorist area of Syria and said to be somehow assisting Terrorist. Russia is sending 40 million people to a bomb shelter orientation October 4th to the 7th..

I guess a few people in the US have some kind of fallout shelter so it makes sense to be extremely unfriendly?

Look at this photo. This is what pure, fucking domination looks like, right-wingers. Putin just clearly shat his Russian speedo.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-06-at-1.52.50-PM.jpg

Please. News reports said after this "confrontation" that Obama went to he bath room to clean himself up.

What you don't see is toupee dude behind Obama, holding him up.

Spineless moron.

Look at this photo. This is what pure, fucking domination looks like, right-wingers. Putin just clearly shat his Russian speedo.

Screen-Shot-2016-09-06-at-1.52.50-PM.jpg

LOOKS LIKE PUTIN IS SKEEEEERT HE IS BLINKING..NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HUSSEIN IS THE BIGGEST FAILURE OF ALL TIME

I BET PUTIN IS RUNNING AROUND TELLING HIS PEOPLE WHICH BATHROOM TO USE TOO....NOT...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU LIBERALS ARE SO FULL OF FAIL THAT YOU HAVE BECOME THE DEFINITION OF IT.

Obama-Cant-Throw-321.jpg

Please. News reports said after this "confrontation" that Obama went to he bath room to clean himself up.

What you don't see is toupee dude behind Obama, holding him up.

Spineless moron.

Yes you are a spineless moron for your inability to tell the truth.

I can't wait until you have to humble yourself again after the election.

Might be almost as humbling for you when Chuck called you out in front of the whole forum as a liar.

Your legacy is one of total embarrassment.

Obama may have him iced and dumped off in the ocean somewhere.

Man, look at Obama's expression. "I know exactly what you are, you can't bullshit and manipulate me like you do those moron republicans, and you don't scare me one single bit. I run the US armed forces. Don't make me fuck you up."

And Putin knows it.

Figures you'd enjoy sadism, along with all the other vile and monstrous behavior you worship in Trump.

Man, look at Obama's expression. "I know exactly what you are, you can't bullshit and manipulate me like you do those moron republicans, and you don't scare me one single bit. I run the US armed forces. Don't make me fuck you up."

And Putin knows it.

Figures you'd enjoy sadism, along with all the other vile and monstrous behavior you worship in Trump.

Now, when it comes to sadism. Liberals got that wrapped up.

LiveLeak.com - Baby Screams for help during an abortion ...

Don't make me draw another line in the sand. Screen-Shot-2016-09-06-at-1.52.50-PM.jpg

Putin was a serious player in the KGB. Barry, a serious player in community organizing.