ButchFlaccidy nailed to the Child Molestation Cross

ButchFlaccidy nailed to the Child Molestation Cross.

Butch tells us he got away with a major crime and it was on the internet, and he isn't lying. I found the crime he got away with just like he said I would.

Butch: I'm not well known but I'm easy to look up. I got away with a major crime because the cops made a mistake managing the evidence.

Evidence I found proving he is a childmolester that got away with it.

Considering you support child molesters like Trump, and birds of a feather flock together, I would say you are a childmolester, and I base that on your other statement that you are on the internet for your crime you got away with, and the physical evidence I was able to uncover proves you are a childmolester.

Butch_zpsbiag4myf.jpg

There you have it folks!!

https://books.google.com/books?id=cqN07EXPNQYC&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=butch+child+molester&source=bl&ots=3S9UeFd_5B&sig=hwGEnEbX9PYYfM2SqUrDwfRuPiQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwivsrWjo73PAhUX7WMKHW0PBB0Q6AEITjAI#v=onepage&q=butch%20child%20molester&f=false

shinto should be banned for posting butches name and shit

Doesn't work that way Sparky the clown. Butch is feeling guilt and wanted to be found for his hideous major crime he got away with. He is seeking help, a classic psychological phenomena. Like when you admitted to fucking your goats.

clowns17n-2-web.jpg

Why should he be careful?

He might want to molest me next!!! lol

Its just common sense. You libs love common sense right?

lol, no, we are intellectually factual, you play the common sense game.

Common sense is when you take a nail and strike your thumb with a hammer. To confirm that your mashed thumb was struck by the hammer, you do it again!!! That is common sense.

Now intellect on the other hand is when I handed you the hammer and nail.

Remove this slanderous thread or I will sue!

oh please do. Blowhard!

Reminds me of the lawsuit Trump filed against Bill Maher because he said Trump's father was an orangutan and wanted to see his birth certificate.

Fucked in the head Trump actually presented his BC in court.

So Bill Maher got Trump to present his BC so he could prove to the world his father wasn't a monkey. True story.

Example # 5,873,924 of why Trump should not be president.

oh please do. Blowhard!

Reminds me of the lawsuit Trump filed against Bill Maher because he said Trump's father was an orangutan and wanted to see his birth certificate.

Fucked in the head Trump actually presented his BC in court.

So Bill Maher got Trump to present his BC so he could prove to the world his father wasn't a monkey. True story.

Example # 5,873,924 of why Trump should not be president.

Horse shit. You'll believe anything